Football (Soccer)

Haha everything going on. All change with everything going against Barca the past few mins but Atletico back in front.

Dortmund score 2 quick goals now to go back in front!! madness! 5-4

The scenes rn, same AGG turn around for Dortmund and PSG!

PSG and Dortmund make it through, somehow we didnt end up with any ET tonight. Both games finishing 6-4. Crazy games for different reasons. Wonder what tomorrow will bring for City and Arsenal.

PSG and Dortmund make it through, somehow we didnt end up with any ET tonight. Both games finishing 6-4. Crazy games for different reasons. Wonder what tomorrow will bring for City and Arsenal.
I think even if the games tomorrow were a bore (they won’t be), we would already have one of the best (if not the best) line up of CL QF experiences in recent memory. Every tie has been a thriller.

Goals galore and great comebacks, PSG vs Dortmund should be a banger semi final.

Eagerly anticipate tomorrow's match vs City, we've never won at the Etihad but I think Madrid will bring out the magic once again.

More cards being handed out, this ref :funny: :funny:

That referee (and subsequently VAR) ruined that game completely. I think he wanted to make sure he was the centre of attention & get himself on TV with the amount of times he blew up & carded players.

I couldn't hear what commentators were saying but after seeing the replays I'm not so sure it was even a foul let alone a red card for Araujo. Barcola to me, looked like he started to throw himself to the ground the second he felt an arm on him. I think it was a soft foul & a harsh red, but that's just me & once that happened, the game changed completely.

Spurs have got Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and City in their last 6 games. 10 point gap to us, is there an outside chance we could catch them?

Spurs have got Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and City in their last 6 games. 10 point gap to us, is there an outside chance we could catch them?
Depends on who you have left to play but yeah they dropping a few points here for sure.

Damn, Madrid go in front through Rodrygo on a rebound. The action starts early on the last day of this amazing CL QF round.

Madrid take an early lead at City, here we go again.............

Depends on who you have left to play but yeah they dropping a few points here for sure.
Palace away
Sheff Utd at home
Burnley away
Brighton at home
Man Utd away
Brentford away

Didn't realise 4 of the games were away.

Madrid take an early lead at City, here we go again.............
Doesn't feel like there has been a long stretch during any point in these quarter finals without a goal. Really has been crazy and it feels like there is plenty to come tonight.

Palace away
Sheff Utd at home
Burnley away
Brighton at home
Man Utd away
Brentford away

Didn't realise 4 of the games were away.
Most of those are winnable but 10 points to make up in just 6 games is not easy, you cant really afford to drop many points and trips to OT and Brentford wont be easy as well as Brighton at home. Might be you get close but run out of games. Spurs just need a couple of wins and it seems unlikely you could close the gap.

And breathe. Solid first half, RODRYGOL on fire for us again. He's really thriving on the left wing too, Don Carlo seems to have figured it out.

Bayern take the lead 1-0 bullet header from Kimmich.

Oh oh, Arsenal now losing after a goal from Kimmich.

Most of those are winnable but 10 points to make up in just 6 games is not easy, you cant really afford to drop many points and trips to OT and Brentford wont be easy as well as Brighton at home. Might be you get close but run out of games. Spurs just need a couple of wins and it seems unlikely you could close the gap.
Yeah, probably right. Might be different if Spurs had Europe to worry about.

KDB legend!! 1-1 City Madrid with 15 to play.

City get an equalizer to make it all level again in their game.

I haven’t got the Arsenal game on. How are they doing? Getting forward enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"