Football (Soccer)

Another one for the books, call it the Vazquez show, absolutely bossed it for us. La Liga loading. ⌛ And what a time for Bellingham to score, already 3 Clasico goals in his first season. That's also now 21 goals total as a MIDFIELDER, just writing his own legend. Crazy to think the next Clasico we see Mbappe will be in a Madrid shirt, I also can't believe that's a sentence...
Amazing first season for him!

Mbappe could take Real to the next level offensively, especially with Endrick and Arda Guler very promising kids coming through. Also they seem to be accumulating world beaters for cheap. Bellingham certainly wasn’t full price compared to his value and Mbappe on a free?! Haaland also if that happened wouldn’t be full price with the clause he has at City. Will Vinicius switch to the right if Mbappe plays on the left? Or just have the both up front with Rodrigo starting as sub?

Pretty balanced first half, great work from Vazquez to get us back in. No doubt the Yamal potential goal will still be talked about, really close call. What happens when La Liga still doesn't have goal-line technology.
Dumb that they still don’t have it . A no brainer in those situations and usually those are crucial decisions.

Mbappe could take Real to the next level offensively, especially with Endrick and Arda Guler very promising kids coming through. Also they seem to be accumulating world beaters for cheap. Bellingham certainly wasn’t full price compared to his value and Mbappe on a free?! Haaland also if that happened wouldn’t be full price with the clause he has at City. Will Vinicius switch to the right if Mbappe plays on the left? Or just have the both up front with Rodrigo starting as sub?
I forgot about Endrick. 😂 It's going to be a nice problem to have though, kid's an absolute baller and will certainly grow even more playing in this team. Guler was a bit unlucky with his injuries, rumors now he may go out on loan next season. Very promising but with the likes of Kroos staying, might be best for more game time.

Madrid seems to already be testing Vini down the middle instead of the left so I think they'll have no problem alternating. Mbappe and Vini will definitely be pushed as THAT DUO next season but I wouldn't rule out an occasional attacking trio with Rodrygo.

:cold:

GLu-Hi-Ld-Wo-AEu1-U1.jpg

They have a knack for recruiting kids who are smart enough to know that they'll grow as footballers under Don Carlo

I see their front three being Vinicius Jr-Mbappe-Rodrygo. These three with Bellingham would be a total football type of fluidity at the attack

They have a knack for recruiting kids who are smart enough to know that they'll grow as footballers under Don Carlo

I see their front three being Vinicius Jr-Mbappe-Rodrygo. These three with Bellingham would be a total football type of fluidity at the attack
Modric and Kroos surely won’t be around all that much longer but they have Tchouameni and Camavinga to secure the middle of the park and then that front 4 would be pretty awesome. Defensively they are better than I thought, and Rudiger has been a big buy for them. Wonder if interest in Haaland has cooled for now.

From yesterday's game at the Bernabéu, the hype is real:

GLx-I5-VXXUAAy-QX.jpg

Oh no posted from a Madrid fan account. 😆

Makes me wonder if Mbappe will be our new 9 OR the next 10 depending on Modric's situation.
Oh gotya, haha.

For a second I thought that Bellingham pic was personally taken by you too. Was thinking damn, dude's got good seats. :D

Oh gotya, haha.

For a second I thought that Bellingham pic was personally taken by you too. Was thinking damn, dude's got good seats. :D
LMAO no, I've yet to experience the new changes but hopefully soon.

93e35.gif

Top of the Championship is nearly as tight as the Prem at the moment. Leeds pushed into 2nd last night for the moment but Leicester and Ipswich are only a point either side of them so both automatic positions are still up for grabs, although they do have a game in hand with three to play. Could be an exciting end there too.

Top of the Championship is nearly as tight as the Prem at the moment. Leeds pushed into 2nd last night for the moment but Leicester and Ipswich are only a point either side of them so both automatic positions are still up for grabs, although they do have a game in hand with three to play. Could be an exciting end there too.
Yep, my mate is a hardcore Leeds fan (been to pretty much every match home and away, even preseason, since being a kid). Massive end to the season coming up in the championship. So much more fun to watch when things are close like this till the end of the season.

LMAO no, I've yet to experience the new changes but hopefully soon.

93e35.gif
New changes as in new players? I hope you get to go soon. :up: I’ve been to the Bernabeu but not when a game was on.

I was kinda hoping Real Madrid would not go for Mbappe after how he treated them the last time when he extended his contract again. Sucks to see the biggest club in the world bending over for one player. :(

Lovely combo with Rice creating space with an aggressive run for Trossard to finish with 2 touches. 1-0 Arsenal over Chelsea after 4 mins.

Arsenal really need the 3 points tonight to apply at least some sort of pressure on City still. They will have two games in hand but having points on the board still counts until the jobs done by City. Facing a Palmer-less Chelsea certainly helps a great deal in their favour.

Lovely turn and shot by Rice, that would have been some goal if it had gone in.

Ben White scores from a loose ball/rebound to put Arsenal 2-0 up.

This would be the perfect opportunity to sub out some of the players ahead of the North London Derby

Well Arsenal have made sure on this one, lol, the goal difference is very much in their favour which is no bad thing either when its tight at the top. Bad week for Chelsea just when it looked like they might be getting somewhere. Battering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"