Halo Halo: Infinite

There’s one Xbox-focused streamer on YouTube who has always maintained how rubbish he thinks Halo games are and now he’s saying Infinite multiplayer is amazing. That’s about as good a sign as there can be lol.

I had fun on the beta this weekend. Shame I only had one friend online playing it and I don't really play with that guy.
This big team battle with a full squad of friends (should be easier with it being free to play) is going to rock! Hopefully a bunch of Hype guys play it on launch.

This big team battle with a full squad of friends (should be easier with it being free to play) is going to rock! Hopefully a bunch of Hype guys play it on launch.

I do have several friends who are interested in it enough that will probably play it when it launches so forming bigger teams shouldn't pose such a big issue.

I've been watching a lot of gameplay lately and it seems to look like it'll be a lot of fun.

Wish I was going to able to play on launch, but my Xbox One recently stopped working, and I haven't been able to replace it with any new setup yet.

I've been watching a lot of gameplay lately and it seems to look like it'll be a lot of fun.

Wish I was going to able to play on launch, but my Xbox One recently stopped working, and I haven't been able to replace it with any new setup yet.
Oh damn, that sucks. Do you have a pc that could play it?

Oh damn, that sucks. Do you have a pc that could play it?
Unfortunately not. I've been planning on building a new one that'll be able to run it, but with the part prices being all over the place and my current financial situation, I haven't been able to make it a reality.

Finally gonna start letting myself get excited for this one, although still bummed about no co-op at launch. Might have to delay playing campaign until I can play with friends :/

Finally gonna start letting myself get excited for this one, although still bummed about no co-op at launch. Might have to delay playing campaign until I can play with friends :/
That’s the plan of my group too. Get properly involved with the multiplayer until the coop campaign is available.

After what I thought was finally a great campaign reveal it looks like we can expect more ahead of release.

Looks much better, but still doesn't excite me the way the Bungie Halo games did. I think part of the problem is the art design and the convoluted narrative that 343 has wrought. Jumping ahead to a future, where Covenant extremists have defeated the UNSC and made humanity an endangered species kinda feels like a re-hash of the Bungie trilogy. It also just looks kinda cartoony and does not look "next gen" at all to me, which is problematic for what was supposed to be the X Series killer app launch title. I think Reach was the last Halo game that looked truly pretty to me and which excited me from a story perspective.

But I am not an online multiplayer type gamer, so I'm not really the audience for this beyond the campaign. Don't mean to harsh anyone's buzz, hope I'm proven wrong and/or you guys get what you are looking for!

I want one of these!

upload_2021-11-11_12-13-18.png

Apparently some insiders are teasing the possibility of Infinite multiplayer dropping early, even as early as next Monday. Could all be complete **** off course.

This looks really good to me.

Far out, this game feels great. I've been playing the new Battlefield and COD, but the level of polish and game flow on Halo is instantly noticeable. Feels like classic Halo with just enough quality of life tweaks for it to feel modern. Love armor abilities all being pick ups, really helps with the flow of combat. Elegant, fun, great.

God I didn't realise how much I missed some of these game types, like CTF and Oddball.

Far out, this game feels great. I've been playing the new Battlefield and COD, but the level of polish and game flow on Halo is instantly noticeable. Feels like classic Halo with just enough quality of life tweaks for it to feel modern. Love armor abilities all being pick ups, really helps with the flow of combat. Elegant, fun, great.

God I didn't realise how much I missed some of these game types, like CTF and Oddball.
Yeah, nowadays multiplayer shooters are all about battle royale so it's refreshing to see classic modes like CTF today.

I watched some streamers this afternoon and it looks so much fun it reminds me of my online shooters days back in the 2000s. Can't wait to jump in later this week with co-workers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"