Halo Halo: Infinite

The effort that's gone in to making this look and feel like Halo again is appreciated. It's a sharp turn out of the aesthetics of 4 and 4 and I'm all for it. Likewise, the equipment looks pretty cool and so much better than the annoying armour upgrades they've dabbled in. That grappling hook looks like it's going to have a massive impact on the game. Hope it's fun. For someone at least. Not getting a series X, but might put together a PC at some point....

The effort that's gone in to making this look and feel like Halo again is appreciated. It's a sharp turn out of the aesthetics of 4 and 4 and I'm all for it. Likewise, the equipment looks pretty cool and so much better than the annoying armour upgrades they've dabbled in. That grappling hook looks like it's going to have a massive impact on the game. Hope it's fun. For someone at least. Not getting a series X, but might put together a PC at some point....
The grappling hook looks like a great way of countering vehicles too.

Has there been any news from this? How the multiplayer plays/feels?

Has there been any news from this? How the multiplayer plays/feels?

Loads on videos from various You Tubers but I think they area only playing against bots at the moment, actual multiplayer might be turned on later this week:

Loads on videos from various You Tubers but I think they area only playing against bots at the moment, actual multiplayer might be turned on later this week:

Thanks. Looks fun. Feels like a very long time since I played Halo multiplayer properly. Reach was the one I got into most.

Thanks. Looks fun. Feels like a very long time since I played Halo multiplayer properly. Reach was the one I got into most.

Same here, Reach and ODST were my favourite Halo's, was a magical time for the series then, the golden days of the Xbox 360. :drl:

Same here, Reach and ODST were my favourite Halo's, was a magical time for the series then, the golden days of the Xbox 360. :drl:
Yes Halo was so good back then. I hope Infinite has a Firefight mode.

There's a Battle Royale mode apparently.
Not surprised by that given how popular those seem to be at the moment. Doubt I’d play that too much (unless it was team BR with friends).

Not surprised by that given how popular those seem to be at the moment. Doubt I’d play that too much (unless it was team BR with friends).

I mean there already has been a Free For All playlist...

I mean there already has been a Free For All playlist...
I prefer that though with the respawning and playing against the same enemies till the end of the game. Loved it on Reach. That was the first Halo I could learn without dragging the whole team down in the process. :D

Rumours that December 8th will be the release date for Infinite.

The Halo controller and console look so good.

Forge I get, but no co-op campaign at launch? That's pretty lame.

With a whole year delay, not launching with co-op is ridiculous. Forge shouldn't even be acceptable really. With free to play multiplayer, it's barely worth buying Infinite at launch.

Aw geez, that's horrible. RIP. Thoughts and prayers to the family.

Oh no. Very sorry to hear. RIP.

Halo Infinite multiplayer is looking awesome.

I had fun on the beta this weekend. Shame I only had one friend online playing it and I don't really play with that guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"