A&W

Sidekick
Reaction score
Spider-Man-4-fanmade-poster-Vulture.jpg

made by spider-fan something

spiderman_villain.jpg

SpiderManVulture.jpg

10678storystory_full-0985376_.jpg

I'm kind of hoping for a combination of the original look and the armoured look. Am I spelling that right?

Anyways yeah I kind of envision the wings having feathers and the part of his suit that is actually wrapped around his legs, torso, and arms having a more modern technological look.

what do you guys think?

Last edited:
I like the idea of the "Feathers" being blades that can be shot from the wings. There could be a secondary set that spring out as the first set is expended.

scaryoldman.jpg

an unfinished statue
671568004_B4mYd-O.jpg

681290425_SXCRE-XL.jpg

a bust
rgvulturetitle.jpg

I honestly think the people claiming his original look wouldn't work or would look stupid or that they would be embarassed to be a fan if it were used have gotta be nuts or something. the original look could look so sinister and cool.

I like the idea of the "Feathers" being blades that can be shot from the wings. There could be a secondary set that spring out as the first set is expended.
the blades can be hidden in the feathers as well, to make it much harder for his enemies to see where the blades are coming from.

I don't know how many neck feather you can keep without looking goofy...

What about the look he was supposed to have in S-M3? A trenchcoat, etc. Or maybe something inspired by the original look like Marvel Knights Vulture.

^No trench or duster, too much like Doc Ock's look for me.

What about the look he was supposed to have in S-M3? A trenchcoat, etc. Or maybe something inspired by the original look like Marvel Knights Vulture.
The coat worked for the video game. by chance can you post a picture of what your talking about?

both of these look cool as hell
sinister_six2.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

I think the trenchoat look was just worn for his prison escape.
IMO the Terry Dodson look is the way to go. The WOS Vulture looks pretty ace too.

I'm starting to dig the idea of brown slacks, a green sweater with a white collar shirt underneath, brown trenchcoat, and wings, feathered wings. oh yeah some brown penny loafers too.

I think Egg Head should be the second villain.
egg-head.jpg

it's hard to see exactly how he would look but if it's what I think it is, it's probably perfect! basically a guy with normal clothes, a coat, and wings.

that might be the best way actually.
INdeed, and it also seems like his clothes are quite ripped. PRetty creepy/cool. I still think that's what we'll most likely be getting.

INdeed, and it also seems like his clothes are quite ripped. PRetty creepy/cool. I still think that's what we'll most likely be getting.
untill just a few moments ago when you first posted that I hadn't even considered that, and now that I have I prefer it.

I hope Malkovich looses weight and gets really skinny for this role. I want a skinny vulture! and most importantly the wings need feathers instead of the metallic look!

Spider-Man-4-fanmade-poster-Vulture.jpg

spiderman_villain.jpg

SpiderManVulture.jpg

10678storystory_full-0985376_.jpg

I'm kind of hoping for a combination of the original look and the armoured look. Am I spelling that right?

Anyways yeah I kind of envision the wings having feathers and the part of his suit that is actually wrapped around his legs, torso, and arms having a more modern technological look.

what do you guys think?

I agree

^of course, just, I guess, no one else felt the need to point out the fault in someone else’s work
(but, this is the internet it was bound to happen eventually)

any who, here's a quick vulture manip I made a while back
(don't remeber if it already posted it here or not)
(can anyone guess where I got the background from, hehe)

It only felt right that I bring it here to this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"