The Amazing Spider-Man Let's discuss Vulture's look

I really liked what I saw of his design from those pieces of SM3 concept art.

I think Malkovich was born to play this role, , he will inhabit the character and own it. Kudos to Raimi for a fine selection of villain, and selecting the perfect actor for the role. Malkovich has long been one of hollywood's premiere character actors.

ps -- Let's get the Lizard involved in part 5

:up::up::up::up:

Malkovulture_by_mjbull23.jpg

Personally I think they should adopt the black and red color seeing as Green Goblin was all armored green. Would seem a bit redundant.

I don't think there is any way for The Vulture to BE The Vulture without looking completely ridiculous.

I think a live-action version of his black and red suit from TSSM could work. Just don't be having him flap his wings because that'll look too goofy onscreen.

the web of shadows look is probably the best way to go but i'm not feeling the wings connected with an electronic magnetic field. i mean its cool but i think Vulture should have his wings mended and still metallic but razor sharp and used as a weapon. kind of like Archangel from the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

180px-Archangel3.gif

I'm in the "a combination of the two" camp. Whatever they decide upon, I'm sure I'll like it. I've loved the designs of everything in all three movies. The only thing I didn't like was the plastic nature of the Venom "goo" or costume. Everything else has been remarkable.

Wasn't there design specs of Ben Kingsley's Vulture in that giant "making of Spider-Man 3" book???

"The Spider-Man Chronicles" is the book I was thinking of. They don't show much but go in depth in to the script changes and the cluster flub that led to Venom over Vulture and jamming two movies in to one. Great read.

Vulture%20SM3.jpg

i don't like that look i mean the trenchcoat has already been done by doc ock. plus the wings look horrible.

IMO, that would work greatly! EIther that, or something built with little parts.

i can't imagine them doing another X-Men movie with Archangel so they should totally bite his weaponry. like when Vulture swings his wings they shoot out large flat spear like blades similar to a feather and similar to what Archangel shoots out of his wings and when he gets shot at either by webbing or bullets he can use his wings as an all around shield covering his whole body.

"The Spectacular Spider-Man" Vulture design.

Yeah I'd be down for that, although I'd want more green. I still dont get why they made him black and red.

Maybe if they replaced the red for green and kept the black it could look cool

those metal wings look sweet. for pete sake sam ditch the green, go for black with red highlights, much more menacing. and NO feathers

wow, just came across this really cool sketch, someone did...
(based on the Spectacular design)

I know this is an old thread but here's a Spider-Man 3 Vulture concept design that was recently uncovered... This has to be one of the weirdest designs for Vulture because he seems to be a human/vulture hybrid.

Weird Vulture.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"