• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a good dark/violent vamp series.

Live action Vampirella with Bryan Fuller in charge. Get some of them writers from Penny Dreadful on it. Samantha Robinson as the lead.

Or give old lady Anne Rice a bunch of money and adapt her books. Interview with the Vampire still holds up.

Rather disappointed by Gotti. It's no where near as mind-numbing as the worst movies I've seen this year.

Rather disappointed by Gotti. It's no where near as mind-numbing as the worst movies I've seen this year.
I must’ve not watched too many stinkers this year then, because good lord that movie rots.

I'm waiting on the HDTGM crew to watch so I can get on it.

Also this:

Kk2r7U3.jpg

Nothing about Green Book was subtle but it's a very sweet film. I laughed way too hard at "place looks like my ***"

Ali and Viggo did an excellent job

Has dodgy dialogue and It's boring...that's the best I can muster.

Didn't get to that scene yet. Maybe it all erupts beautifully by the end.

Nah, that is from a different movie. 'From Paris with Love'.

Dude must have lost his hair early on tho. Quentin has been talking about Travolta's wigs since Pulp Fiction. lol

Wow, Travolta’s been singlehandedly keeping the wig economy afloat since before I was born

That man loves his head pelts

To my latino/hispanic brehs on here:

Talk to your ppl and make this happen. I want to see this flick on the screen. Get Demian Bichir.

Joaquin Murrieta Carrillo (sometimes spelled Murieta or Murietta) (1829 – July 25, 1853), also called The Robin Hood of the West or the Robin Hood of El Dorado, was a famous vaquero and gold miner in California during the California Gold Rush of the 1850s. The popular legend of Joaquin Murrieta is that of a peace-loving man driven to seek revenge when he and his brother were falsely accused of stealing a mule. His brother was hanged and Joaquin horsewhipped. His young wife was gang raped and in one version she died in Joaquin's arms. Swearing revenge, Joaquin hunted down all who had violated his sweetheart. He embarked on a short but violent career that brought death to his Anglo tormentors. The state of California then offered a reward of up to $5,000 for Joaquin "dead or alive." He was reportedly killed in 1853, but the news of his death were disputed and myths later formed about him and his possible survival.

That diner scene in Reservoir Dogs.

Mr. Orange rats out Mr. Pink to Joe about not tipping. For the rest of the flick, he (mr.pink) is obsessed with catching ''the rat'' and is the first to come up with the rat theory. This must be obvious to some already, but I guess I just never paid attention to that line exchange moment the two, and was caught up with mr. pink's smallest violin speech. Mr. Blonde till this day is how a sociopath would dance in real life. lol

Reactions: MbJ
Lol, I just got a Roku and that movie (the Jason version) is one of the featured free ones available on their movie channel. I won't say I'm not tempted!
Update: Gave into temptation. LOL at Ron Perlman and Jason Momoa as father and son. Suspension of disbelief only stretches so far!

Update: Gave into temptation. LOL at Ron Perlman and Jason Momoa as father and son. Suspension of disbelief only stretches so far!

Oh God, is this the werewolf movie he did?

Today is my first time unlocking the Injustice suit for Arkham Origins, or any suit other than Noel one, and it looks uglier here than it does in the game it was made for.
I think it is the Earth One suit, the one with the ugly looking cowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"