Marvel Films MCU X-Men - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, poor cat.

I’m ready for the big wait to get the best X-Men experience we can get. I’m also excited for F4 finally being done right and expect that to happen first. Feige should have fallen flat on his face with the first Avengers, nevermind Civil War, Infinity War and Endgame. That he’s managed to keep the MCU going strong after so many films and develop major payoffs after so much buildup bodes very well for the future of X-Men and mutants, and the added weapon of Disney + means he has even more tools at his disposal to launch and develop X- Men in ways that will be great for fans. This is a world apart from the conditions that the first X-Men film faced in 2000 in an uncertain landscape post B&R and with last minute budget-stripping execs who didn’t believe in it.
If it was up to me:

- Falcon & The Winter Soldier (Omega Red/Weapon +)
|
- Shang-Chi (Whizkid, Spiral)
|
- Eternals (X-Gene origins)
|
- Wakanda D+ series (First appearance of Storm)
|
- Wolverine D+ series (season 1, first appearance of Alpha Flight, Sabretooth, Dr. Cornelius)
|
- The X-Men D+ (8 ep prequel miniseries for O5--First appearance of X-Men, Magneto, Brotherhood and Senator Kelly)
|
- Giant-Sized/Uncanny X-Men (Event film-- First appearance of Sauron, Mr. Sinister and M.R.D./Sentinels)
|
- Storm D+ series (season 1-- first appearance of Callisto/Morlocks & Shadow King)
|
- Wolverine D+ (season 2 -- First appearance of X23, Honey Badger, Lady Deathstrike)
|
- Mojoworld D+ series (season 1-- first appearance of Longshot, Dazzler)
|
- The Uncanny X-Men: Mutant Massacre (Event film-- First appearance of Marauders, John Sublime, Gambit)
|
- The New Mutants D+ (Karma, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Cannonball, Cypher -- First appearance of Boom-Boom, Ani-Mator, Bird-Brain)
|
- X-Factor D+ (Gov sponsored X-Men-lite arrives-- Havok, Polaris, Strong Guy, Multiple Man, Wildchild-- First appearance of Farnaq Dahn, Cameron Hodge)
|
- Avengers vs. X-Men (event film-- First appearance of Genosha)

---

The sky is truly the limit

If it was up to me:

|
|
|
|
- Wolverine D+ series (season 1, first appearance of Alpha Flight, Sabretooth, Dr. Cornelius)
|
- The X-Men D+ (8 ep prequel miniseries for O5--First appearance of X-Men, Magneto, Brotherhood and Senator Kelly)
|
- Giant-Sized/Uncanny X-Men (Event film-- First appearance of Sauron, Mr. Sinister and M.R.D./Sentinels)
|
- Storm D+ series (season 1-- first appearance of Callisto/Morlocks & Shadow King)
|
- Wolverine D+ (season 2 -- First appearance of X23, Honey Badger, Lady Deathstrike)
|
|
- The Uncanny X-Men: Mutant Massacre (Event film-- First appearance of Marauders, John Sublime, Gambit)
|
- The New Mutants D+ (Karma, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Cannonball, Cypher -- First appearance of Boom-Boom, Ani-Mator, Bird-Brain)
|
- X-Factor D+ (Gov sponsored X-Men-lite arrives-- Havok, Polaris, Strong Guy, Multiple Man, Wildchild-- First appearance of Farnaq Dahn, Cameron Hodge)
|

---

I’ll take all of the above, no questions asked! :up::cool:

I hate how they can't use the title, "X-Men" anymore.

If it was up to me:

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

---

giphy.gif

Seriously this is incredible.

Here's my fancast for the Fantastic Four and X-Men in the MCU

MCU Fancast
The X-Men Blue and Gold Teams, X-Factor and X-Force
Xavier - Kieth David
Magneto - Ari Folman
Cyclops - Scott Eastwood
Storm - Genevieve Nnaji
Wolverine - Rykko Bellemare
Archangel - Ryan Gosling
Siryn - Soirise Ronan
Mystique - Jamie Clayton
Cable/Stryfe - Brad Pitt
Psylocke - Dichen Lachman
Iceman - Zac Efron
Cecelia Reyes - Eiza Gonzalez
Bishop - Hunter Page-Lochard
Fantomex - Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean Grey - Bella Thorne
Banshee - Brendan Gleeson
Rogue - Evan Rachel Wood
Beast - Daniel Wu
Domino - McKenzie Davis
Colossus - Ilja Dragunov
Emma Frost - Viva Bianca
Shadowcat - Maude Apatow
Rictor - Diego Luna
Dazzler - Lady Gaga
Polaris - ???
Nightcrawler - ???
Havok - ???
Warpath - ???
Forge - ???
Shatterstar - ???
Strong Guy - ???

Supporting characters
Lila Cheney - Carrie Brownstein
Moira McTaggart - Rose Leslie
Val Cooper - Charlize Theron
Maverick - Ken Duken

Villains
Fabian Cortez - Wilmer Valderrama
Mister Sinister - Hugh Grant
Sabretooth - Edge
Omega Red - Vasily Stepanov
Cassandra Nova- Sharon Stone
Damian Tryp - Timothy Dalton
Bastion - Leonardo DiCaprio
Lady Deathstrike - Asuka
Juggernaut - Bill Goldberg
Cameron Hodge - Keifer Sutherland
Apocalypse - Terry Crews
Brood Queen - Lani Minella
Tyler Dayspring - Josh Hutcherson
Sugar Man/Pestilence - Mike Patton
Holocaust/Famine - Stephan James
Mojo - Wayne Knight
Black Tom - Aiden Gillen
T-Ray - ???

Fantastic Four
Reed Richards - John Krazinski
Sue Richards - Emily Blunt
Johnny Storm - ???
Thing - Seth Rogan

FF Villains
Doctor Doom - Srdgaj Trifunovich
Annihilus - Sherman Augustus
Galactus - John DiMaggio

Guardians of the Galaxy New Team
Nova - Tyler Posey
Martyr - Kristen Stewart
Moondragon - Celina Jade
Caleb McLaughlin - Adam Warlock
Silver Surfer - John Boyega
Nikki Gold - Michelle Trachtenberg

New Guardians Team Villains
Constance Wu - Deathbird (Just reuse Annihilus and Ultron for the first two films)

Not sure if I like the rumored title. I get why they'd do it, but X-Men: Children of the Atom is still my favorite. But I've been tinkering around with a script based on my ideas, and I finished my opening scene, if anyone's interested in checking that out:

Children of the Atom

Call it Mutant X if they don't want to use "X-Men" as a title.

But I doubt they won't use it, that is so iconic and important not to be used.

"The boys" a recent hit TV series didn't stop Amazon to use its comic book title so Marvel shouldn't too.

I really want X-Men in the title. Just seeing the name reminds me of opening packages of comics as a kid.

Even if it is in early development, Marvel won't announce anything like this or Fantastic 4 until there's an event with fans back like Comic-Con or D23.

Illuminerdi Has a pretty solid track record. The take away for me is that they’re starting work on an X-Men film. That’s all I need to know.

Where have you been? They came back last year. I’m not kidding.

my hairdresser told me this last year and I think we can all agree it was the single worst thing about 2020 lol.

Not sure if I like the rumored title. I get why they'd do it, but X-Men: Children of the Atom is still my favorite. But I've been tinkering around with a script based on my ideas, and I finished my opening scene, if anyone's interested in checking that out:

Children of the Atom

oh children of the atom! I quite like that.
On the topic of name changes, I think it’s an interesting discussion. I am reminded of the city I’m living in, Melbourne, was named after a guy who literally never set foot there or did anything with it. He just happened to be the prime minister at the time it was colonised.

anyway at the moment we are having just very very super early conversations in some parts whether it’s worth changing the name back to the indigenous name, Naarm. It’s not happening tomorrow but I do think it’s an interesting idea.

anyway my point is, let’s have a chat about this now because I think the chance to evolve with this might be really good and helpful to the franchise right now

Yeah, this is likely legit. Very cool.

Stan originally wanted The Mutants as the title. Whatever they name it, glad to hear this.

Last edited:
Come on guys, working title is exactly that...the movie's working title. It doesn't mean it's going to be called that. It's to hide the production from prying eyes/fans.

X-men: Days of Future Past was known as Hello Kitty around Montreal.
X-men: Apocalypse was Akkaba.
Deadpool 2 was Caribbean Blue in Vancouver and Daisy during reshoots.

A little google search tells me Avengers was called Group Hug. AOU was After Party. And Infinity War was supposedly aka Mary Lou.

Spidey Homecoming was Summer of George, a Seinfeld reference. FFH was Fall of George and Part 3 is Serenity Now.

With all that in mind, I really doubt the working title for MCU's X-men is simply The Mutants. That's too on the nose.

Not sure why people are making it out to be big news...it was announced on SDCC that 'Mutants' was is in development.

Stan originally wanted The Mutants as the title.

But at the end, Stan Lee named it X-Men. Stan Lee didn’t name it The Mutants. Why Disney can't deal with it?

btw. "The Mutants" sounds like a CW tv show

But at the end, Stan Lee named it X-Men. Stan Lee didn’t name it The Mutants. Why Disney can't deal with it?

btw. "The Mutants" sounds like a CW tv show
Sounds like you still haven't gotten over Fox's and Kinberg's Dark Phoenix bombing hard.

Fox X-Men haters can breathe a sigh of relief that...

WandaVision Spoilers

Evan Peters was indeed revealed to be a fakeout. He was not playing the Fox Quicksilver he was playing...Ralph *****, lol.

Last edited:
Sounds like you still haven't gotten over Fox's and Kinberg's Dark Phoenix bombing hard.

Lmao you're so obsessive with Fox's X-Men and Simon Kinberg. That’s not even the topic of discussion here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"