NBA 2020-2021 THREAD

i'm from NY and a NYGiants, NYankees and NYrangers i couldn't care less for the Jets Mets or Islanders

and don't ask me to explain it cause i can't lol

I see. Haha.
Yeah It seems the rivalry is much stronger within the same city rather than not. Lol

Klay Thompson hasn't even played for them yet......

Yeah thats the scary part. Haha.

But I think the same can be said for Brooklyn.
If Kyrie plays, they would be the best in the league right now. Even without him, Nets now no.1 in the East.

Christmas Game should be fun.

I'm so hyped for the Kyrie train wreck. Bucks haven't bene healthy yet. I feel like they will easily overtake the Nets.

I'm so hyped for the Kyrie train wreck. Bucks haven't bene healthy yet. I feel like they will easily overtake the Nets.

Haha...fair point.
Bucks will remain the team to beat in the East, though. I hope this season will have the same epic series between Nets and Bucks again.

Speaking of which...who do you think is the best player in the league right now?

KD...Steph...LeBron...Giannis...Devin...
Which of those five do you think has the most impact for their team right now?

If Kwahi is healthy, he will definitely belongs in the conversation, too.

@InCali what do you think of this, too?

Haha...fair point.
Bucks will remain the team to beat in the East, though. I hope this season will have the same epic series between Nets and Bucks again.

Speaking of which...who do you think is the best player in the league right now?

Best player? KD. Most impactful player? Steph. I don't think Devin is in the other guys league yet. That team still feels like it's run by Paul. Give me Jokic, Embiid, Luka (in shape), and Butler ahead of him.

Best player? KD. Most impactful player? Steph. I don't think Devin is in the other guys league yet. That team still feels like it's run by Paul. Give me Jokic, Embiid, Luka (in shape), and Butler ahead of him.

I forgot Luka. Haha.
Yeah KD is just so good. After the injury, I feel like he's been better than ever.

Imagine if he and Steph still playing together...
Though his pairing with Kyrie has been equally good (I still think if not for his injury and Harden is 100%, Nets would be champion last season)

Last edited:
Haha...fair point.

KD. Period. End of discussion. He needs help though. He’s playing way too many minutes.

I see. Haha.
Yeah It seems the rivalry is much stronger within the same city rather than not. Lol

Giants and Jets use to play in the baseball stadiums Giants in yankee stadium and Jets at Shea Stadium thats why u see Yankee and Giants fans be the same and Jets and Met fans the same once they moved out and built there own people stood with Bronx vs Queens rivalry (not much of one we got 28 to there 2) lol

Can the Lakers miss the playoffs ? They are awful defensively props to LeBron for still being able to play ar a high level but he can't be playing 40 mins at this stage

Westbrook is horrendous for that them
I know and the sky is blue lol

Russ proving everything I ever said about him. Even I didn't expect to be this right about him. Also, Carmelo who?

Russ proving everything I ever said about him. Even I didn't expect to be this right about him. Also, Carmelo who?

Didn't LeBron say before the season hes keeping tabs on people doubting HIS SQUAD. Precisely his squad he put this team together and they have no young guys to trade it would be a miracle if they could find a trade partner for Westbrook

Gotta say, it is good to see the Cavs playing well finally in the post LBJ era. I am excited to see their young team grow.

Put my first vote for 2022 All Star.

This year, this is my pick

Put my first vote for 2022 All Star.

This year, this is my pick

Has Lillard been all that good this year? I thought the Blazers were terrible. Also, Kyrie hasn't played all season. :funny:

Has Lillard been all that good this year? I thought the Blazers were terrible. Also, Kyrie hasn't played all season. :funny:

Yeah i realized that I should have select Luka or Devin instead of Lillard. Lol.

For Kyrie.. I picked him simply because I root for Brooklyn right now so I just wanted to see their big three all together in All Star. Haha.
Though yeah...it seems unlikely that he will get selected this year.
(But regardless, I am exciting to hear that he will rejoin his team eventhough only for away games).

Welp...I've been a man for a long time and part of that is accepting when you're wrong.

So DARTH...you got it on Westbrook (Though the Carmelo and Rondo stuff wasn't too shabby, you must admit?) I can no longer defend or act as if he hasn't fallen precipitously.

I still believe for a time he was everything I thought he was, he played well enough in Washington and Houston. He was an 80% or better FT shooter until like 2018, for whatever reason he's lost that completely. And although his record when he triple doubles is still more impressive than anyone cares to admit (142-52) it no longer works, especially in LA.

BUT, I will not change on what I've said about LeBron James, or more specifically, GM James. He once again torpedoed any youth they had on the team for a bunch of veteran players. I'm sure he didn't think Plastic man AD would go missing so soon however. That being said, play the season out, move on from Russ, and try to convince someone under 35 that LA is a decent place to be...

Welp...I've been a man for a long time and part of that is accepting when you're wrong.

So DARTH...you got it on Westbrook (Though the Carmelo and Rondo stuff wasn't too shabby, you must admit?) I can no longer defend or act as if he hasn't fallen precipitously.

I still believe for a time he was everything I thought he was, he played well enough in Washington and Houston. He was an 80% or better FT shooter until like 2018, for whatever reason he's lost that completely. And although his record when he triple doubles is still more impressive than anyone cares to admit (142-52) it no longer works, especially in LA.

BUT, I will not change on what I've said about LeBron James, or more specifically, GM James. He once again torpedoed any youth they had on the team for a bunch of veteran players. I'm sure he didn't think Plastic man AD would go missing so soon however. That being said, play the season out, move on from Russ, and try to convince someone under 35 that LA is a decent place to be...

I think the biggest problem with Russ is upstairs. He doesn't have to be spectacular. He doesn't have to make the WOW play and he doesn't seem to get that. He needs to learn to play in different gears.

c
I think the biggest problem with Russ is upstairs. He doesn't have to be spectacular. He doesn't have to make the WOW play and he doesn't seem to get that. He needs to learn to play in different gears.

if he couldn't learn how to play with C. Paul then he will never learn how to switch gears

c

if he couldn't learn how to play with C. Paul then he will never learn how to switch gears
You might very well be right. He's playing alongside of a couple of the smartest players in the NBA and he still hasn't gotten it.

You might very well be right. He's playing alongside of a couple of the smartest players in the NBA and he still hasn't gotten it.

C.Paul a hall of famer just on the fact he made deandre Jordan a serviceable nba player

My cousin dragged me to the Hawks game last night. Gah, they are bad :loco:

dlook at this current warriors slump don't tell me D. Green is not valuable

I am just completely uninterested in the NBA this year. I'm not sure why......most of the games I've watched have been pretty awful.

Kings have focus on Ben Simmons, can offer Sixers De'Aaron Fox, others

from the article:
“ it’s then a matter of figuring out what the Sixers think of Kings point guard De’Aaron Fox and the various other pieces that could help them match those massive salaries ($67.5 million combined this season between Simmons and Harris). The deal could be done by adding sharpshooter Buddy Hield ($22.7 million) and veteran wingman Harrison Barnes ($20.2 million), but Philly would surely push for more.”

Harrison Barnes, Buddy Hield and De’Arron Fox for Simmons and Tobias Harris? If I’m Philly, I’m all over that deal. I would take Fox straight up over Simmons. He’s Lonzo Ball with a slightly stronger upside. Fox is a slightly less impressive Ja Morant. I know which clone I’d take.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"