No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

I still hold out hope that Cox makes a Matt Murdock cameo.

Matt Murdock appearing on top of everything else going on would be the icing on this already sweet, caloric cake lol

I just dont think Feige wants to integrate any of the Netflix stuff into his universe after it crashed and burned. Even though Cox’s DD was widely acclaimed.

Last edited:
I imagine Feige always has plans for these characters regardless of previous continuity, but I would hope that at least any reboot of these characters in the mcu could include the more popular actors like Charlie Cox and Vincent D'Onofrio.

Since they throw Tobey and Andrew into all of this, I don't see a reason why they should exclude Charlie.
They'll treat him as the "real" version of Murdock in the MCU and that's it.

It isn't like Tobey and Andrew where those were huge movies. Everybody knows Tobey Maguire was Spider-Man.

I think Feige's aware that a large portion of the audience don't know the Daredevil Netflix show or who Charlie is. He would have to be careful to introduce him as new to that portion of the audience but also acknowledge the history he has with the fans. It's trickier than Tobey or Andrew.

I find it interesting that none of the leaks (although I did not read all of them) didn't have any of the Tom Holland Spider-Man villains in the movie, despite the fact that Adrian Toomes, Mac Gargan and Herman Schultz are still alive.

That's a good point. Been wondering if we're ever gonna see Gargan as Scorpion at this stage or if we'll see Shocker in full costume.

If the plot strongly relates to multiverse villains, then i suppose there would be no reason to use MCU villains.

I think Holland's villains are in it in what will be a quasi Sinister Six, with possibly more villains.

Anyone ever hear that Michael J Fox as Uncle Ben rumor? Now this is a rumor among many rumors, but just as an idea, I think it's pretty cool. Not someone I would have expected, but if it happened, it would fit.

I love the idea, but hasn't he basically retired from acting?
He still acts on occasion. He's done some tv shows in the last few years. Nothing crazy, just characters that pop up for a few episodes.

I think this works as a great behind-the-scenes picture but in the movie, I don't know.

Hopefully not in the actual movie lol but as a behind the scenes publicity still it'd be fun.

I know he's a *****e but he seems to have good info on NWH stuff. He was the first to break the Tobey/Andrew news last October.

Last edited:
Wasn't that around the same time that Collider reported their involvement though?

Looks like Collider reported it in December along with Stone & Dunst. Andy's Fandomewire reported Tobey & Garfield in October.

That being said, I'm still not sure how Emma Stone could feature though given she was pregnant at the time, unless she's featured in a quick flashback scene.

Re-watching Signore's video from when he broke the story back in October. He adds that two villains he knows that are in it are Green Goblin, which has now been further confirmed by good sources like ViewerAnon, but also Kraven The Hunter. Also he thinks Scorpion but was not 100% on that one.
That being said, I'm still not sure how Emma Stone could feature though given she was pregnant at the time, unless she's featured in a quick flashback scene.
I'm not expecting Stone either. Same with Dunst. Unless maybe they do re-shoots with them over the summer.

I mean... I wouldn’t put it past Jon Watts to throw a meme into the film
It was a good fit in the post-credits scene for Spider-Verse cause that movie was a bit lighter/zanier, and they literally got to repurpose the original 60s cartoon pointing scene. That's not the kind of tone I want out of this epic once in a lifetime meeting of the live-action Spidey's but now I'm worried it'll all be played for jokes rather than have any level of gravitas lol.

Considering we just got the LTBC trailer, when do you think Sony will start to ramp up NWH promo?

Mid June, because July it‘ll be the trailer for Shang Chi.
Trailer for NWH probably in October.

I feel like we've had this conversation several times before. We're running out of topics to talk about. :funny:

Either June or July is when they'll release the first trailer imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"