No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

That being said, I'm still not sure how Emma Stone could feature though given she was pregnant at the time, unless she's featured in a quick flashback scene.
wasn't Bryce Dallas Howard pregnant when she played Gwen back in SM3

Not positive on the reason, but Gwen was originally the one kidnapped in SM3 at the end but I believe that was changed to MJ again because of Bryce's pregnancy. They only had her doing that one action set piece scene with Spidey earlier in the movie.

More alleged NWH leaks from SpideyForever245. Make of them what you will:

The Reddit mods are still saying they have not been able to verify that user's claims, so I am a bit skeptical of his "leaks".

Only reason I'm adding his claims on here is because of ViewerAnon indirectly confirming that the arc reactor leak matched what he'd heard of the movie (this was a while ago now), which is the only reason I think that there might be some legitimacy to this.

As for the MCU Spoilers subreddit mods not verifying his leaks... well, from my experience on there since the Wandavision hype days, let's just say they don't have the best track record.

I dunno if i buy those leaks. Sandman was killed off-screen? almost seems kinda lazy. and that also applies to Rhino and Lizard? even lazier. basically, they all need to have been killed to make this concept work?

He also posted in the comments that Andrew and Tobey will be wearing the same suits, Electro wore a yellow suit and Ock was wearing a mocap suit.

Honestly if all these villains can only be in the multiverse because they were killed or died from battling spider-man... thats weird. seems odd if you ask me. sounds kinda careless of an explanation.

Last edited:
Not buying this leak in the slightest. But most of them are stating the important stuff which reaffirms Tobey and Andrew will be present.

I'm still thinking it may just be Tom though.

At this point it would be more unlikely for them not to show up.

I'd find it odd them bringing back Raimiverse Doc Ock without Tobey's Spider-Man being involved.

There’s way too much evidence, and way too many actual reliable sources (Charles Murphy, and ViewerAnon) claiming they’re in the film. I’ll be shocked if it’s only Tom at this point.

Last edited:
Yep. ViewerAnon is the closest thing you'll get to official confirmation on this matter.

Is there a reddit page where all of ViewerAnon's posts/spoilers are?

Not yet, but I can try to track down what he's said in regards to NWH so far.

Sorry for the double post, but here's the compilation of everything he's mentioned regarding NWH so far. Putting the tweets in spoiler tags so my post doesn't appear too long (the first one does contain profanity from Garfield's quote, so if the mods want me to remove it, let me know):

In regards to Andrew Garfield's denial of starring in NWH:

In regards to whether or not Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield appear in NWH:

In regards to Willem Dafoe's potential involvement:

In regards to the Sinister Six possibly featuring in NWH:

In regards to SpideyForever245's NWH leak which he indirectly mentions in this tweet (it was first posted on the MCU Spoilers subreddit around the same time):

He also posted in the comments that Andrew and Tobey will be wearing the same suits, Electro wore a yellow suit and Ock was wearing a mocap suit.
Nice! Good to know we'll be seeing the classic Raimi suit again

In regards to the reddit leak stating that the villains are pulled from their universe. I'm really curious as to when where and why.

My guess is they don't waste much time and the villains get released in the end of act 1. With it being Tom on his own until the other Spidey's come through in act 3.

Conflict can easily stem from the villains all recognizing Peter as their Spider-Man and wanting to kill him because of that simple fact.

I'm also curious about the arc reactor leak. Hopefully that's fake, there's so much more they can do with this concept. All this Stark connection also leads me to believe Spidey will popup in Iron Heart too.

And that this Peters arc, should they bring back Tom for adult Peter, will culminate withe the Parker Industries Peter of 616.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"