No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

This definitely makes me think the trailer will come either in the last week of June or beginning of July.

Spider-Man's Web? He's still around and has been saying Tobey & Andrew are in this since last September. That's even before the news of Jamie Foxx came out.

Anyway. Here's another one of these from Brasil.

no it was someone else he was on YouTube and he left right when spidey came into the mcu. I forget his name but it was web something. He had kinda an accent when he talked as well.

SevenWebHeads. Dude literally new everything about TASM2 for some reason and even had a few leaks for TASM3 and Sinister 6 before they were cancelled.

Now some weird comic book fake IGN group owns it and they get no views. It's kinda funny.

Spider-Man's Web? He's still around and has been saying Tobey & Andrew are in this since last September. That's even before the news of Jamie Foxx came out.

Anyway. Here's another one of these from Brasil.

Lawd, I hope they play that theme when the three finally assemble. Giacchino should use that theme way more often.

If they wanna get real fanfare like I'd LOVE to hear Andrew's TASM2 theme or better yet a rendition "Crane Theme" which is his official TASM theme as far as I'm concerned.

And we know they have to give Tobey the Raimi theme or some rendition of it. There's so many versions it's hard to pick one theme.

Elfman's Spidey score best encapsulates the character imo, it's got the lighter human side, the heartache, and the heroism bursting through, and the strings that sound like Spidey climbing and swinging, all in one.

Also, somebody on the last page mentioned seeing Morlun in a movie one day- honestly Coming Home is one of my favorite Spidey stories, that alone would make for a great movie. Not really a fan of how Morlun was used in years after, especially with the extended family Inheritors stuff... which is probably what studios would want to adapt instead of the best written story.

Lol, I love how literally everyone not directly involved with the project, even other sections of the studio itself that aren't the main Sony and Marvel outlets are just going nuts.

Everyone thirsty for a tidbit of info. On a side note, we have some Spidey news for what if. From a Lego leak in apparently

Steve Rogers will be Spider-Man at one point, and I believe Strange is involved in that as well. As the leak mentioned something about his Cape.

I'm honestly expecting all of this Spidey stuff to culminate with Into The SpiderVerse 2. They seem to be playing off the fact that all the universes for Spider-Man are connected.

Here's to hoping we get to see the Morlun arc in a film. Dude was probably the most dangerous Spidey villain to date.

Isn't that for What-If? I don't think that will have any influence on what will happen in NWH or beyond.

Yea those Lego leaks are for What If...? There's been other Lego leaks that popped up for that show as well.

I've never been a big fan if Elfman's score for Spider-Man. It sounds too similar to his Batman stuff.

Christopher Young's SM3 score was an improvement.

I've never been a big fan if Elfman's score for Spider-Man. It sounds too similar to his Batman stuff.

Christopher Young's SM3 score was an improvement.

Aw man, nothing against Christopher Young but I don't see it. He re-used all of Elfman's main themes anyway. Those were still the heart of the movie.

That said, I dug his Sandman and Venom themes. Birth of Sandman is a gem. Ironically his symbiote theme reminds me more of Elfman's Batman than anything that Elfman did for Spidey.

When do test screenings usually roll around? That's when the news will really start ramping up and we'll get blatant spoiler with hard facts.

Lets be honest. Holland's theme is the weakest and most boring.

Does he even have a theme? (I'm not just being snarky ha). I freakin love MG and I like the new movies, but aside from the orchestrated classic S-M theme music, I really can't think of Tom's theme off the top of my head.

That's a pet peeve of mine through most of the MCU though. They do so much right, but the music in most of the films are kinda just generic orchestrated Blockbuster Movie Music to me. Film score is also one of my absolute favorite things though, so I'm particularly sensitive to that stuff haha

But that aside, after all of Raimi's movies and actually both Webb films, which for me all had unbelievably great, recognizable, and (for me) iconic scores, I've been a little let down with the Watt's films in that department

For me, even going back to the first Raimi films Elfman them, movie scores have often felt generic. I can recognise Elfman's Spider-man and the Avengers theme when I hear them, but I really struggle to remember them and others for the most part.

Give me the 90s Spider-man toon intro any day though. lol

I like Spider-Man's theme from Civil War more than Homecoming or Far From Home

In terms of film, nothing tops Elfman imo. But outside of it? Paesano created the definitive Spider-Man theme imo

God, that game was amazing. First playthrough was like watching playing the best Spider-Man movie ever made

Honestly, the MCU Spider-Man theme encapsulated the character.

Tbh though we all know the Elfman theme would drive the theater up the wall. There's a reason Spider-Man movies are still so popular, it's because when Suphero movies started gaining traction, they maguire was front and center

I think at the end of the day there hasn't been a bad theme for Spidey in the movies, they all have merits and show different sides, from Elfman's to Horner's to Zimmer's to Giacchino's to Pemberton.

But Spectacular Spider-Man solos all pre-existing themes with lyrics. Wish he could show up in a Spider-Verse event a show, a movie, hell USM Spider-Man showed up in a comic before Spectacular. It's criminal I'll tell ya that.

More to the point though. Anyone thinking a trailer coming sooner than we thought. It's really the perfect time. I feel like Sony and Marvel are struggling on whether or not they want to drive the internet into a frenzy in the midst of Loki and Black Widow.

But then again, would it not only draw more attention to Marvel projects in hopes that more trailers or teasers are shown? I just can't fathom a downside to just slapping out a nice two minute teaser to shut everyone up for a minute with the "will they won't they" bs.

They're shoehorning Andrew and Tobey in as we speak, out of fear of kickback if they dont
tenor.gif

I haven't seen that movie so I'm more confused with the analogy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"