No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

At that point, even people who don't follow NWH news have heard of Spider-Verse, thanks mostly to us and our enthusiasm, it would be silly not to use it, especially now that Sony can cut marketing costs and just admit in the trailer that "yes!" all spider-mans from previous movies will meet to fight the Sinister Six ".

Meanwhile over in the MCU, Shang CHI third act was leaked and we still have nothing here...

Someone's gotta get them North Korea hackers back on the line. :o

Regarding those leaks,
really happy to see Ben Kingsley back. :D

Sony doesnt seem to be doing squat for Venom 2 which is now starting to worry me a little bit because that movies supposed to come out next month.

Sony doesnt seem to be doing squat for Venom 2 which is now starting to worry me a little bit because that movies supposed to come out next month.

Reportedly a new trailer is dropping tomorrow. We'll see.

Wouldn’t it be absolutely bonkers if the new Venom trailer apparently coming tomorrow catches us totally by surprise and shows Holland Peter? I mean, it won’t, but imagine the reactions.
I could imagine it, it would just be dialed up reality of Michael Keaton being in the Morbius trailer

*crawls out of hibernation cave*

They're probably friends irl, so I wouldn't exactly call this confirmation on Karen featuring in NWH. Also betting that the August 10th prediction won't pan out (shocker, I know), but Sony will definitely comment on the movie at CinemaCon along with potentially showing some exclusive footage.

*crawls back into hibernation cave*

Someone commented back to her showing how the ear shape is the same and she's lying. Twitter wild af.

Someone commented back to her showing how the ear shape is the same and she's lying. Twitter wild af.

Theres another user who showed further pics of the blonde without the mask and it 110% is not Deborah. Lol

:funny::funny::funny:
vvfg6syaxhf71.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"