No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

:funny::funny::funny:
vvfg6syaxhf71.jpg

This movie could have just had Kraven in it and I'd've been *stoked*

As it stands, if Strange is in it and Robocop isn't it'll be a missed opportunity.

Hey Marvel we could do a crazy ass movie full of action, magic and crazy **** or we could do a movie with kraven hunting Spider-man... and Marvel is like Sorry, did you say something? the effects guys were already working on the action, magic and crazy ****.

Last edited:
The other phase 4 Spidey appearance pretty much has to be Fantastic Four, right? If it's not in Doctor Strange in some fashion, that is. You got Jon Watts directing FF, and I imagine the prospect of a major MCU character appearing in FF would be a draw considering that brand needs all the rehabilitation and help it can get now, and Spidey and the FF have a great relationship that hardly ever gets any love outside the comics. I'd much prefer Spidey palling it up with them and Johnny Storm rather than all the Avengers worship they stick him with.

The other phase 4 Spidey appearance pretty much has to be Fantastic Four, right? If it's not in Doctor Strange in some fashion, that is. You got Jon Watts directing FF, and I imagine the prospect of a major MCU character appearing in FF would be a draw considering that brand needs all the rehabilitation and help it can get now, and Spidey and the FF have a great relationship that hardly ever gets any love outside the comics. I'd much prefer Spidey palling it up with them and Johnny Storm rather than all the Avengers worship they stick him with.

Yeah FF has been my guess as well.

I really wish Fox never rebooted F4 when they were still their own film studio

I would really love to see a Spidey & F4 team up but I would also just like to see a solo Spidey flick. I feel that within the MCU he has been used more as a sidekick or supporting character (Tony’s in HC, Fury’s in FFH, and now Strange’s in NWH along with the addition of Tobey & Andrew)

I kinda feel like Tom Holland’s Spidey has been wasted so far

I was kinda hoping Kraven could be the villain in the next Black Panther movie since that's what Ryan Coogler wanted for the first
I'm glad Sony didn't let them. Because why would a Spider-Man villain show up in a Black Panther movie as the antagonist. I want to see Black Panther villains in a BP movie that wouldn't show up in other Marvel movies.

Namor, if rumours are true is the villain for Wakanda Forever. I don't see Namor a BP villain as he's associated with f4, Avengers and the X-Men but Kraven would have been a more random choice as a villain.

I'm glad Sony didn't let them. Because why would a Spider-Man villain show up in a Black Panther movie as the antagonist. I want to see Black Panther villains in a BP movie that wouldn't show up in other Marvel movies.

Namor, if rumours are true is the villain for Wakanda Forever. I don't see Namor a BP villain as he's associated with f4, Avengers and the X-Men but Kraven would have been a more random choice as a villain.
Well by that logic why would Happy Hogan be a supporting character in a Spider-Man movie? He's part of the Iron Man mythos and yet he played an arguably major supporting role in FFH.

I think there is a difference between a villain and a supporting character. But by that same token, various Iron Man villains have been used in other franchises now (Ghost, Mandarin, etc). That said, I would prefer Kraven fight Spider-Man

I think there is a difference between a villain and a supporting character. But by that same token, various Iron Man villains have been used in other franchises now (Ghost, Mandarin, etc). That said, I would prefer Kraven fight Spider-Man
There is most certainly a difference but if we go deeper into that, Mysterio himself and his whole team all had a connection to Stark Industries. The amount of involvement of the Iron Man mythos in the MCU Spider-Man movies makes them feel like they're Iron Man spinoff movies instead of solo Spider-Man movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"