• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

Yep. They're the ones being pulled into the MCU along with the other Spider-Man presumably.

Well apparently not. and i suppose in a sense it makes sense that there wouldn't be any MCU villains. if the main plot point is the multiverse element, then why would there be MCU villain apart of it? presumbaly you just stick to Multiverse villains since thats the plot point.
because one out of the three Spider-Men is from the MCU. for that reason I'd expect at least one MCU villain.

it's been 5 years since we saw Mac Gargan on screen. At least with Toomes we got a tease in the Morbius trailer but we've got nothing for Scorpion since the first cameo

Well apparently not. and i suppose in a sense it makes sense that there wouldn't be any MCU villains. if the main plot point is the multiverse element, then why would there be MCU villain apart of it? presumbaly you just stick to Multiverse villains since thats the plot point.

As I've said before to you, that's kind of a non answer since they're all part of the multiverse. Into the the Spider-Verse despite having multiple Spider-Men, features villains that are native to Miles universe. So there's really no reason why they couldn't feature MCU villains as well

I *really* hope they use the TASM 2 suit over the TASM 1 suit
the TASM1 suit is my favorite but if the legacy Spider-Men are in this movie it'll probably take place after the events of their latest films. Plus the fact that Electro is in it at all probably means you will get the TASM 2 suit

See my post in the main thread. This is not a 100% certainty just because Weintraub thinks this. :oldrazz:

And on the off-chance that he's right, someone's obviously going to try to record the trailer anyway and leak it online like Venom's second trailer.

As I've said before to you, that's kind of a non answer since they're all part of the multiverse. Into the the Spider-Verse despite having multiple Spider-Men, features villains that are native to Miles universe. So there's really no reason why they couldn't feature MCU villains as well

But presumbaly the multiverse villains are being brought into the MCU. so they are the outsiders here. the MCU villains are not outsiders. so what to they add being apart of this group?

But presumbaly the multiverse villains are being brought into the MCU. so they are the outsiders here. the MCU villains are not outsiders. so what to they add being apart of this group?

It can be any reason like say they want to recruit someone who is already familiar with this universe or one of the villains if familiar with a variant version of that character from their universe. It can literally be whatever. I'm willing to bet the idea of this being a multiverse movie came before anyone actually came up with the story.
If no MCU villains end up in this movie it's because they chose not to use any not because they couldn't figure out a way to make it work.

@Spider-Fan You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. But I just sent you a PM to show you that I'm not lying.

Oh dang its real all right lol. Pre-vfx but definitely real.

Was that
a pumpkin bomb near the end?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...I gotta make this public statement I guess on SHH policy about bootlegged material in that case.

Remember, we cannot post images from leaked material nor request it and such. That's a big no no

This is like when somebody leaked the age of ultron trailer which forced marvel to release it online:hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"