Take it with a grain of salt but apparently the Marvel Legends will be:
Helm - Thor
Necro - Gorr the God Butcher
Cracked - Jane Foster Thor
Pew Pew - ?
Visor - ?
Biceps - ?
Sabaton - ?

And like the Doctor Strange wave, 2 of these figures will likely not be related to the film but instead just comic book related.

Last edited:
Update: New listings for upcoming merchandise.
Hasbro Collectibles: Marvel Legends Figures + Titan Hero Figures + Toys
Search results for All Products : "Thor" (Sort by: Available Date Newest)
Marvel Legends Figures / Toys
"Helm 1" -
Thor
"Cracked 2" - Jane Foster Thor
"Necro 3" - Gorr the God Butcher
"Visor 4" - ?
"Sabaton 5" - ?
"Pew Pew 6" - ?
"Biceps 7" - ?
"Avergers Thor 4 Gear" - (Probably Mjolnir)
The numbering and the 3 first figures seems to indicate importance on the line up, 1,2,3, Thor, Mighty Thor and Gorr. With that in mind nr 4 and nr 5 should be also figures from the movie, a couple of educated guesses:
"Visor 4" - Battle Armor Thor. Because of the visor in the golden helmet and the fact the Doctor Strange:MOM line also had different versions of the character, like the astral plane one...
"Sabaton 5" - Valkyrie. The name cames from a swedish heavy metal rock band who dress up in similar style/color wise, black, white, silver... to the behind the scenes look we saw from Tessa as Valkyrie. Also because she has a pretty significant role in the film.
"Pew Pew 6" and "Biceps 7" - Likely just comic book inspired figures not related to the film like the Doctor Strange:MOM line also had.
Titan Hero Figures
"Marvel Thor Titan Hero Thor"
"Marvel Thor Titan Hero Might Thor"
"Marvel Thor Titan Her Assortment"
So a box per character and the last box is for a grouping/collection of characters.
Toys
"Marvel Thor Mighty Fx Hammer"
"Marvel Thor Stormbreaker Role Play"
"Marvel Thor Stormbreakertrike Thor"
Like the Shang-Chi line, the 1st one is a toy Mjolnir, the 2nd is a toy Stormbreaker and the 3rd is a toy or a figure.

Last edited:
An upcoming TLT calendar from “Trends International” set to release on July 15th has been listed by Amazon. Unfortunately they haven’t reveal the imagery on it just yet but we got this caption:
Revisit your new favorite action-packed MCU film every day this year. Marvel superhero fans (or fans of Chris Hemsworth) are sure to love this 2023 Thor Calendar. DateWorks 16-Month Wall Calendars feature a calendar page for each month of 2023, as well as the last four months of 2022.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1438889798/ref=ox_sc_act_title_delete_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Interestingly enough last year an Eternals calendar, featuring several official images, from that same manufacturer hit the internet 1 week before the teaser trailer came out.

EDIT: The calendar listing has also popped up on Walmart's website with the caption "Image coming soon".

Last edited:
LEGO Marvel Thor Hammer 76209 Building Kit

This Lego Mjolnir is releasing March 1st. Also the set number for it is 76209. There are 2 TLT Lego sets, 76207 and 76208 also suppose to release in March.
Celebrate Marvel Studios’ Infinity Saga with LEGO Marvel Thor’s Hammer (76209). Designed with adult model makers in mind, this premium display piece perfectly evokes the style and spirit of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. A lasting reminder of an epic saga Marvel enthusiasts will recognize this authentic recreation as Mjölnir, the magical weapon used to devastating effect by Thor throughout Marvel Studios’ 23-movie Infinity Saga. The 18 in. (46 cm) tall model of the iconic hammer rests securely on a stand with an information plate displaying the word ‘Mjölnir’ and the Infinity Saga logo. A Thor minifigure is included, plus a captivating feature found in the head of the hammer. An opening element reveals the storage space for small-scale models of the Infinity Gauntlet, Tesseract and Odin's Fire. With 979 pieces, this challenging and rewarding model is sure to provide great pleasure and satisfaction long after the construction work has been completed.
GUEST_98692421-d469-4613-8681-52fea3aa0a90

GUEST_db32a90e-b5a9-4235-9da5-8dd2bfe8e6a1
GUEST_ae2bb2c9-9ed4-47e5-a112-a94043e210e0

GUEST_e3bc8fa3-d8a7-4fd3-8a01-c1034f6827ba

I thought we finally had some good L&T leaks, alas the wait continues.

Last edited:

More info on the Marvel Legends line including classification on movie characters/heroes/villain. Now a total of 9 figures seem to be from the movie. Since this is a compilation from different sources there could be some info overlap and some names might correspond to others on the list.

Update:
Marvel Legends Figures

"Helm 1" / (Movie Hero) -
Thor
"Cracked 2" / (Movie Character) - Jane Foster Thor
"Necro 3" / (Movie Villain) - Gorr the God Butcher
"Visor 4" / (Movie Character) - ?
"Sabaton 5" / (Movie Hero) - ?
"Pew Pew 6" / (Movie Character) - ?
"Biceps 7" / (Movie Character) - ?
+ BAF / Build A Figure - ?

"King Valkyrie Deluxe"
"Avergers Thor 4 Gear"
- ?
Blue 1 - Ulik

Seems like the first legos are starting to show up. At first i saw that image and wondered if this was fan made or something but it's pretty much identical from the Jane Foster Thor suit we saw before to the point that it does look very real.
Soon we will have the blocks sets of 'THOR LOVE AND THUNDER' the months of HYPE of Marvel Studios are coming

Last edited:
Lego figures apparently also beginning to leak. The Mighty Thor one was already seen floating around and now Thor.

Last edited:
Today it’s the turn of the once-rumoured – and now-confirmed – 76208 The Goat Boat, which is said to be based on the upcoming Thor: Love and Thunder. Thought to include 564 pieces for €49.99, the set’s name (which, let’s face it, is one of the best in recent memory) likely references the superhero’s longship, which is pulled by two giant goats named Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder.

Last edited:
A few of my takeaways:

Hasbro toys - I like the character art on the boxes.

The Titan Hero Series - Again i like the imagery but the figures themselves are not up to par to what's in the box.

Lego sets - "The Goat Boat" looks like a lot of fun. Also Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder! So we have Thor, Mighty Thor, King Valkyrie and Korg on board of the viking ship heading across the universe to fight Gorr on an alien planet or moon of one sort. Also Gorr seemingly has the All Black the Necrosword. The Gorr lego design isn't much to write home about. I'm looking forward for a better look at Gorr.

A few of my takeaways:

Hasbro toys - I like the character art on the boxes.

The Titan Hero Series - Again i like the imagery but the figures themselves are not up to par to what's in the box.

Lego sets - "The Goat Boat" looks like a lot of fun. Also Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder! So we have Thor, Mighty Thor, King Valkyrie and Korg on board of the viking ship heading across the universe to fight Gorr on an alien planet or moon of one sort. Also Gorr seemingly has the All Black the Necrosword. The Gorr lego design isn't much to write home about. I'm looking forward for a better look at Gorr.

Also the boat has "Asgard Tours" written on the side, which reminds me of that piece of concept art Taika "leaked" over a year ago, which showed a bunch of flying Viking longboats with "Asgard Tours" on them, presumably giving rides across the Nine Realms to human tourists.

Both this and Ragnarok seem like they will be great films for inspiring merchandise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"