**OFFICIAL** Thor: Love and Thunder Merchandise Thread

Jormungand!?!?!?!
The Midgard Serpent! Holy Shhhh…

shocked-surprised.gif

This monster looks like something I would build with my remaining bricks without instructions…
Just putting pieces together

A comic is coming out in June that seems to be a play on the events of Love & Thunder.
When Mjolnir comes crashing through Jane Foster’s apartment window, she fears the worst has happened to Thor. As Asgard’s greatest enemies—including Hela, Ulik the Troll, and Enchantress—mount an assault on the Golden Realm, Jane must find Thor and save Asgard—even if that means she must once again risk her life to become Thor herself!

JANETHOR2022001_cov-1349x2048.jpg

JANETHOR2022001_Momoko-1365x2048.jpg

“Jane Foster & the Mighty Thor” Is Ready to Crash Through Our Windows Like Mjolnir

Last edited:
So apparently the Marvel Legends figures have arrived in the US and are in the retailers warehouses. Wallmart seems to have listed those hasbro figures.

Marvel Legends Figures

"Helm 1" / (Movie Hero) -
Thor
"Cracked 2" / (Movie Character) - Jane Foster Thor
"Necro 3" / (Movie Villain) - Gorr the God Butcher
"Visor 4" / (Movie Character) - (Battle Armour Thor ?)
"Sabaton 5" / (Movie Hero) - (Valkyrie ?)
"Pew Pew 6" / (Movie Character) - (Korg ???)
"Biceps 7" / (Movie Character) - ???
+ BAF / Build A Figure - ?
---- // ---
"King Valkyrie Deluxe"

If i remember correctly i'm pretty sure the TLT Marvel Legends line up had an arrival date of April so we could see it next week. The info above is a compilation from different places, the 3 first figures are basically confirmed, the 4th/"Visor" is also a pretty safe bet since we already saw a leaked piece featuring what looks like battle armour Thor and the 5th/"Sabaton" seems to be Valkyrie since that figure also leaked.

Then we have the 6th/"Pew Pew" and since we already saw Korg in both legos and other movie related figure i'll speculate and say it's probably Korg with "Pew Pew" being a nod to his laser staff weapon. We also have nr.7/"Biceps" and i think its probably going to be a separate/"comic only" figure of Hercules since Zeus is in the film.

Last but not least we have the BAF figure which i have no clue of what it could be. It could be movie related or not, maybe even Korg or like the Mangog or something. The King Valkyrie Deluxe figure i have no idea what that is all about, but it could be big so maybe Valkyrie flying her pegasus could be a option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"