No Way Home Post-NWH: What Do You Want To See In The Next Trilogy?(Potential Spoilers Ahead)

Ned as Hobgoblin is one of the ideas I hate the most. He wasn't even really Hobgoblin in the comics and was revealed as such due to editorial being a mess back then. I much rather they introduce both Rodrick Kingsley and Jason Macendale. They can introduce both and have the audience guessing as to who is truly Hobgoblin.

I wouldn't be shocked if this wasn't the last time we see Ned or MJ.

If Sony, or Marvel , ever decides to include a young Miles Morales , I would suggest 15 year old Dallas Dupree Young of Cobra Kai.

73cf71a0-69fd-11ec-b821-118609d6c829_800_420.jpeg

cobra-kai-kenny-1542430-1.jpg

I'd like to see Peter get a position at the Daily Bugle. Net where he interacts with Jamison.

I'd like to see the introduction of Black Cat/Felicia Hardy

More Web-Slinging throughout the city of New York

I wouldn't mind seeing MCU version of Harry Osborne

Hoping we get more street level stuff. I wanna see Peter taking on Kingpin and Scorpion (finally). Throw in the black suit and Mac becoming Venom. Also wanna see his friendship with Matt Murdock explored.

Hoping we get more street level stuff. I wanna see Peter taking on Kingpin and Scorpion (finally). Throw in the black suit and Mac becoming Venom. Also wanna see his friendship with Matt Murdock explored.
Spidey and Daredevil teaming up to take down Kingpin and Scorpion would basically be my ideal next film.

Ned as Hobgoblin is one of the ideas I hate the most. He wasn't even really Hobgoblin in the comics and was revealed as such due to editorial being a mess back then. I much rather they introduce both Rodrick Kingsley and Jason Macendale. They can introduce both and have the audience guessing as to who is truly Hobgoblin.

I have a easier time believing in the possibility of world peace than this version of Ned becoming the Hobgoblin. At best, he's likely to throw fruit cobblers at people than exploding pumpkin bombs.

I'd really prefer this version of Ned not become the Hobgoblin.

If anything, I think MCU Spiderman, and NWH, has demonstrated that, they don't have to follow the comics with every character.

I don't think they should attempt that the Ned-Hobgoblin concept just because its happened in the comics, and alot of fans expect it.

I say move onto Peter's other supporting cast and friends who haven't been utilized in the films yet like Felica, Randy, Deb Whitman , etc, and give them center stage as his friends, without repeating the , "my best friends a Goblin" thing.

Kingsley or Macendale would be fine, and would work better imo.

Thoughts on MCU Spider-Man 4:

Villains
6ab94851d8804c882e85a6b182261d1696a6a7a1.gifv

Big Bad: Henry Golding as Mr. Negative
The set-up for this is obvious. With May gone, someone has to take over FEAST - enter Martin Li. Peter will obviously want to make sure May's good work continues, so staying involved in FEAST would bring him into contact with Martin. Meanwhile, with Kingpin presumably MIA post-Hawkeye, the city will be rife with turf wars as new criminals try to take Fisk's place. The perfect environment for Mr. Negative to consolidate power. He's a street-level enemy that still poses a powerful physical threat to Spidey, as well as offering a compelling mystery for Peter to use his brains on AND a moral/psychological threat with his attempts to corrupt an isolated Peter who's given up on leading a normal life.

main-qimg-e9cd6b1a87ca8556f70761669bf16cc0

Donald Glover returning as Aaron Davis/The Prowler
It's about time we get Glover back. And the shift to street-level crime is the perfect opportunity to reintroduce him, with 5 years for him to have developed a full Prowler suit. With his history of being able to smooth-talk his way onto Peter's good side, I see him becoming Peter's informant on the streets of NYC.

41d23361b653e31a4ca46ddc02b6a161b3cf256d.gifv

Michael Emerson as Crime Master

During the Kingpin's reign of the NYC Underworld, Crime Master acted more as a talent agent, connecting the most gifted criminals and newly minted supervillains with the right client. Now, he's become a boss in his own right, with his Enforcers keeping a tight grip over territory that includes Peter's new home. Spidey has had his sights on the elusive masked mastermind for the past year, but Mr. Negative just might get to him first...

tumblr_p71rm7nBTM1qczcsmo2_500.gif

Michael Mando returning as Mac Gargan/Scorpion
One of the biggest loose threads from the first trilogy - We finally reconnect with Gargan back on the streets. He's now the leader of Crime Master's Enforcers and doesn't trust Aaron Davis/Prowler for a minute. He's got some nifty tech upgrades, maybe already calling himself Scorpion, but isn't in the full suit left. But above all else, he's still nursing a major grudge against Spidey.

5e21e0e8c70d03bdac425b611ac6c96eda1c67c8.gifv

Bokeem Woodbine returning as Shocker
Along with Scorpion, Shocker made his way out of prison during the chaos of the Blip. Now he's got a full suit and a cushy gig as one of the Enforcers. But the cutthroat gang war is proving too much for this blue collar crook. He's looking for a way out. Hopefully no new criminal mastermind comes along to ruin his retirement plan...

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-rickety-cricket.gif

David Hornsby as Jack O'Lantern
The third member of the Enforcers - and the most unhinged. Even Scorpion struggles to keep this pyromaniac in line. When Mr. Negative takes over Crime Master's turf, he's more than happy to take a power-up from his new boss, becoming more dangerous, and psychotic, than ever.

Allies
j-jonah-jameson-here.gif

J.K. Simmons returning as J. Jonah Jameson
Yep, that's right. Your's truly, J. Jonah Jameson, is now an ally to Spider-man, even if he doesn't know it yet. The Bugle is expanding its influence, and Jonah is paying big bucks for footage of his webbed nemesis, bucks that one Peter Parker is in desperate need of. But for now, there are bigger fish to fry. Jonah is just as detirmined to expose Mr. Negative, and use the publicity to crown a new mayor, one willing to take down the corruption that saw Jonah banished to digital podcasts in the first place. He's pretty sure Spidey is involved in all of this somehow, if only he knew his intrepid new photographer's big secret...

8ac0b2d593cb99e2baabaaf358da51b55d0c8b3d.gifv

Lana Condor as Carlie Cooper
A forensics student at the community college, Carlie hails from the same neighborhood where Negative's gang first appeared. For her, his threat to the city is personal. As she joins Peter's investigation, he begins to find himself torn between his loyalty to the love that no longer remembers his name and the detirmined detective fighting by his side.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f566f47336f5a4f765f70366f76773d3d2d3733373732313634302e313561326661323531343935396539373338383935393238383030382e676966

Skylan Brooks as Randy Robertson
Joe's son and a student at the local college, Randy may seem a bit of a slacker, but has an artistic spirit in search of a calling. A chance meeting with his dad's new photographer lands him a new roommate and finds him on the frontlines of a high stakes investigation he never asked to be a part of.

tumblr_ptv2gof2ui1u13cgpo3_r1_400.gifv

Angourie Rice returning as Betty Brant
Betty's internship with the Bugle has not worked out as planned. Ties to someone as controversial as JJJ prove toxic to the top journalism schools, so she finds herself paying her way through the same local college Peter works at while continuing to work for the Bugle. Reporting on Mr. Negative's takeover of the New York gangs just might be her ticket out - but the more time she and Peter spend together, the more she starts to feel deja vu.

wendell-pierce-annoyed.gif

Wendell Pierce as Joe Robertson
The stalwart, level-headed balance to Jonah's firebrand aggression, Joe follows his partner-in-reporting to the bitter end - that end being chased out of the mainstream media for refusing to back down from targeting the same corrupt corporations that fueled their payroll. His heart for his city is only surpassed by his heart for his family (of which Jonah is at this point a begrudging member) and will stop at nothing to end the war tearing it apart.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f65736964447830313649334151513d3d2d3530383033373130332e313530313032656435653261396130313533313133333730353030382e676966

William Jackson Harper as Jefferson [Davis] Morales
The Blip offers a unique opportunity to set up Miles & some Morales family drama. Say that Jeff got blipped, but the rest of the family didn't. That gives five years for Miles to become a teen and Aaron to take over as his father figure, setting up some great conflict for when Jeff is dropped back into the picture. His SHIELD resume could have landed him a job at SWORD, but he wants to stay close to his family, so now he's a cop and Spidey's main ally in the NYPD. And please follow the recent comics in having him drop the 'Davis' surname. What the heck was Bendis thinking?

OrnateScentedGoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

Clifton Collins Jr. as Sgt. Tork
A rough, no-nonsense beat cop, Tork spent years undercover but nothing could prepare him for the onslaught of super-criminals or for Mr. Negative's expansion plan. Jeff's supervising officer, he has a deep distrust for vigilantes, but his faith in Jeff's judgement finds him working with Spider-man nonetheless.

166850.gif

Sigourney Weaver as Cpt. Jean DeWolff
The reform minded presiding officer of Peter's local prescient, DeWolff has long been a thorn in the side of the city's corrupt politicians and police. Now, her front line role in the fight against super-criminals has thrust her further into the limelight. JJJ has his eyes on making her the next mayor, but for now she's focused on taking down Mr. Negative. Let's hope Jonah doesn't find out about her willingness to work with vigilantes like Daredevil and Spider-man.

dare-devil-come-at-me-bro.gif

Charlie Cox returns as Daredevil
Matt Murdock may not remember getting Peter Parker out of legal trouble, but he's become plenty familiar with Spider-man, now that the web-slinger has joined him patrolling the streets of New York. Peter looks to him as a mentor, both in crime-fighting and in attempting to balance civilian life with a secret identity. But Mr. Negative may prove more than a match for even the two of them combined.

57095b5d7fe7e089df9a1e6c6295e5b7.gif

Michael Sheen as Dr. Miles Warren
Lurking in the wings, the kindly doctor is a renowned biologist who teaches classes at the local college as charity work. It doesn't take long for Peter to catch his eye and make him wonder why such a brilliant young man is sweeping floors instead of acing classes at the country's top schools. But his own personal research will have grave consequences for Peter down the line.

Last edited:
Thoughts on MCU Spider-Man 4:

Villains
6ab94851d8804c882e85a6b182261d1696a6a7a1.gifv

Big Bad: Henry Golding as Mr. Negative
The set-up for this is obvious. With May gone, someone has to take over FEAST - enter Martin Li. Peter will obviously want to make sure May's good work continues, so staying involved in FEAST would bring him into contact with Martin. Meanwhile, with Kingpin presumably MIA post-Hawkeye, the city will be rife with turf wars as new criminals try to take Fisk's place. The perfect environment for Mr. Negative to consolidate power. He's a street-level enemy that still poses a powerful physical threat to Spidey, as well as offering a compelling mystery for Peter to use his brains on AND a moral/psychological threat with his attempts to corrupt an isolated Peter who's given up on leading a normal life.

main-qimg-e9cd6b1a87ca8556f70761669bf16cc0

Donald Glover returning as Aaron Davis/The Prowler
It's about time we get Glover back. And the shift to street-level crime is the perfect opportunity to reintroduce him, with 5 years for him to have developed a full Prowler suit. With his history of being able to smooth-talk his way onto Peter's good side, I see him becoming Peter's informant on the streets of NYC.

41d23361b653e31a4ca46ddc02b6a161b3cf256d.gifv

Michael Emerson as Crime Master

During the Kingpin's reign of the NYC Underworld, Crime Master acted more as a talent agent, connecting the most gifted criminals and newly minted supervillains with the right client. Now, he's become a boss in his own right, with his Enforcers keeping a tight grip over territory that includes Peter's new home. Spidey has had his sights on the elusive masked mastermind for the past year, but Mr. Negative just might get to him first...

tumblr_p71rm7nBTM1qczcsmo2_500.gif

Michael Mando returning as Mac Gargan/Scorpion
One of the biggest loose threads from the first trilogy - We finally reconnect with Gargan back on the streets. He's now the leader of Crime Master's Enforcers and doesn't trust Aaron Davis/Prowler for a minute. He's got some nifty tech upgrades, maybe already calling himself Scorpion, but isn't in the full suit left. But above all else, he's still nursing a major grudge against Spidey.

5e21e0e8c70d03bdac425b611ac6c96eda1c67c8.gifv

Bokeem Woodbine returning as Shocker
Along with Scorpion, Shocker made his way out of prison during the chaos of the Blip. Now he's got a full suit and a cushy gig as one of the Enforcers. But the cutthroat gang war is proving too much for this blue collar crook. He's looking for a way out. Hopefully no new criminal mastermind comes along to ruin his retirement plan...

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-rickety-cricket.gif

David Hornsby as Jack O'Lantern
The third member of the Enforcers - and the most unhinged. Even Scorpion struggles to keep this pyromaniac in line. When Mr. Negative takes over Crime Master's turf, he's more than happy to take a power-up from his new boss, becoming more dangerous, and psychotic, than ever.

Allies
j-jonah-jameson-here.gif

J.K. Simmons returning as J. Jonah Jameson
Yep, that's right. Your's truly, J. Jonah Jameson, is now an ally to Spider-man, even if he doesn't know it yet. The Bugle is expanding its influence, and Jonah is paying big bucks for footage of his webbed nemesis, bucks that one Peter Parker is in desperate need of. But for now, there are bigger fish to fry. Jonah is just as detirmined to expose Mr. Negative, and use the publicity to crown a new mayor, one willing to take down the corruption that saw Jonah banished to digital podcasts in the first place. He's pretty sure Spidey is involved in all of this somehow, if only he knew his intrepid new photographer's big secret...

8ac0b2d593cb99e2baabaaf358da51b55d0c8b3d.gifv

Lana Condor as Carlie Cooper
A forensics student at the community college, Carlie hails from the same neighborhood where Negative's gang first appeared. For her, his threat to the city is personal. As she joins Peter's investigation, he begins to find himself torn between his loyalty to the love that no longer remembers his name and the detirmined detective fighting by his side.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f566f47336f5a4f765f70366f76773d3d2d3733373732313634302e313561326661323531343935396539373338383935393238383030382e676966

Skylan Brooks as Randy Robertson
Joe's son and a student at the local college, Randy may seem a bit of a slacker, but has an artistic spirit in search of a calling. A chance meeting with his dad's new photographer lands him a new roommate and finds him on the frontlines of a high stakes investigation he never asked to be a part of.

tumblr_ptv2gof2ui1u13cgpo3_r1_400.gifv

Angourie Rice returning as Betty Brant
Betty's internship with the Bugle has not worked out as planned. Ties to someone as controversial as JJJ prove toxic to the top journalism schools, so she finds herself paying her way through the same local college Peter works at while continuing to work for the Bugle. Reporting on Mr. Negative's takeover of the New York gangs just might be her ticket out - but the more time she and Peter spend together, the more she starts to feel deja vu.

wendell-pierce-annoyed.gif

Wendell Pierce as Joe Robertson
The stalwart, level-headed balance to Jonah's firebrand aggression, Joe follows his partner-in-reporting to the bitter end - that end being chased out of the mainstream media for refusing to back down from targeting the same corrupt corporations that fueled their payroll. His heart for his city is only surpassed by his heart for his family (of which Jonah is at this point a begrudging member) and will stop at nothing to end the war tearing it apart.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f65736964447830313649334151513d3d2d3530383033373130332e313530313032656435653261396130313533313133333730353030382e676966

William Jackson Harper as Jefferson [Davis] Morales
The Blip offers a unique opportunity to set up Miles & some Morales family drama. Say that Jeff got blipped, but the rest of the family didn't. That gives five years for Miles to become a teen and Aaron to take over as his father figure, setting up some great conflict for when Jeff is dropped back into the picture. His SHIELD resume could have landed him a job at SWORD, but he wants to stay close to his family, so now he's a cop and Spidey's main ally in the NYPD. And please follow the recent comics in having him drop the 'Davis' surname. What the heck was Bendis thinking?

OrnateScentedGoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

Clifton Collins Jr. as Sgt. Tork
A rough, no-nonsense beat cop, Tork spent years undercover but nothing could prepare him for the onslaught of super-criminals or for Mr. Negative's expansion plan. Jeff's supervising officer, he has a deep distrust for vigilantes, but his faith in Jeff's judgement finds him working with Spider-man nonetheless.

166850.gif

Sigourney Weaver as Cpt. Jean DeWolff
The reform minded presiding officer of Peter's local prescient, DeWolff has long been a thorn in the side of the city's corrupt politicians and police. Now, her front line role in the fight against super-criminals has thrust her further into the limelight. JJJ has his eyes on making her the next mayor, but for now she's focused on taking down Mr. Negative. Let's hope Jonah doesn't find out about her willingness to work with vigilantes like Daredevil and Spider-man.

dare-devil-come-at-me-bro.gif

Charlie Cox returns as Daredevil
Matt Murdock may not remember getting Peter Parker out of legal trouble, but he's become plenty familiar with Spider-man, now that the web-slinger has joined him patrolling the streets of New York. Peter looks to him as a mentor, both in crime-fighting and in attempting to balance civilian life with a secret identity. But Mr. Negative may prove more than a match for even the two of them combined.

prodigal-son-2.gif

Michael Sheen as Dr. Miles Warren
Lurking in the wings, the kindly doctor is a renowned biologist who teaches classes at the local college as charity work. It doesn't take long for Peter to catch his eye and make him wonder why such a brilliant young man is sweeping floors instead of acing classes at the country's top schools. But his own personal research will have grave consequences for Peter down the line.

A lot of great ideas here; like many around these boards, I’m super into the idea of a Daredevil team-up and a return of Fisk and Gargan (as Scorpion and/or Venom). And I love that you included Aaron Davis here too; totally agree. It’d be great to see Donald Glover back in this films and further planting seeds for the eventual introduction to Miles.

Here’s my crack at a fourth solo Peter Parker adventure:

SPIDER-MAN: BRAND NEW DAY

dir. Jon Watts (or Drew Goddard)

Holiday 2023

Just as Peter Parker begins to adjust to his new life following the events of No Way Home, an explosive gang war erupts in the middle of New York City between the nefarious Kingpin and a mysterious newcomer, Mr. Negative. Spider-Man must enter the fray along with his blind lawyer friend Matt Murdock who protects Hell’s Kitchen as Daredevil and the master of martial arts Shang-Chi to save the city from these warring mobsters and their super-powered Enforcers. But things get really complicated when Peter bonds with an alien symbiote, accidentally released from one of the Tinkerer’s secret depots deep inside Horizon Labs during the latest high-profile heist by Felicia Hardy aka Black Cat. Gifted with incredibly enhanced strength and power, Peter begins to finally feel like the hero he once was wearing the new alien suit. But is this really him?

Alien Symbiote / Tom Holland concept art by Jao Pickart

FULL CAST

Peter Parker / Spider-Man: Tom Holland
Felicia Hardy / Black Cat: Anya Taylor-Joy
Shang-Chi: Simu Liu
Matt Murdock / Daredevil: Charlie Cox

VILLAINS
Martin Li / Mr. Negative: Henry Golding
Wilson Fisk / Kingpin: Vincent D’Onofrio

— Mac Gargan / Scorpion: Michael Mando
— Daniel Brito / Fancy Dan: Andrew Koji
— Raymond Bloch / Ox: Nonso Anozie

— Phineas Mason / Tinkerer: Michael Chernus

SUPPORTING
Aaron Davis: Donald Glover
Betty Brant: Angourie Rice
Det. Jean DeWolff: Gina Torres

ADDITIONAL
Joe Robertson: Rob Morgan
Foggy Nelson: Elden Henson
Dr. Miles Warren: Jemaine Clement

WITH
MJ: Zendaya

AND
J. Jonah Jameson: J.K. Simmons

Last edited:
Some actors and characters who could appear in S4 and future sequels

Breaking-the-news-Anya-Taylor-Joy-may-join-the-Spider-Man-Universe-as-Black-Cat-2.jpg

Black Cat/ Felica Hardy : Anya Taylor Joy

Aaron-Taylor-Johnson-as-Kraven-the-Hunter-Boss-Logic-Art.jpg

Kraven The Hunter : Aaron Taylor Johnson

CaringSpryHermitcrab-max-1mb.gif

Chameleon : Raimi Malek

actor-sabrina-carpenter-221881_large.jpg

Gwen Stacy : Sabrina Carpenter

Joe-Morton-Our-Kind-of-People-Fox.jpg

Robbie Robertson : Joe Morton

maxresdefault.jpg

Jean DeWolff : Naomie Watts

josh_o_connor.jpg

Allister Smythe : Josh O'Connor

Law-and-Order-SVU-NBC-620x375.jpg

Silvermane : Robert John Burke

MV5BZTFmYTk0MjQtNjA3Ny00OTE4LThjZGItYThhZWE0NTUzY2Y0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMTQwNDEw._V1_.jpg

Randy Robertson : Amir Mitchell-Townes

19849770-low_res-get-even-1.jpg

Debra Whitman : Bethany Antonia

DACRE%2BMONTGOMERY%2B45.png

Eddie Brock : Dacre Montgomery. Unlikely they'll be an MCU version, but...

Kristin-Scott-Thomas-El-instante-mas-oscuro_reference.jpg

Madame Web : Kristen Scott Thomas

I have a easier time believing in the possibility of world peace than this version of Ned becoming the Hobgoblin. At best, he's likely to throw fruit cobblers at people than exploding pumpkin bombs.

Or... Just hear me out... OR...

vomito-disgusting.gif

There's more than one way to weaponize pie.

Hmm...

A lot of good suggestions here already about where to go and I wish I had more original ideas to add to the mix but... Kinda more of the same.

I def wanna see these in a future film(s):

1. Peter working under terrible conditions for JJJ.
2. Exploring how bad Peter's sacrifice really affected his life and explore a seething sense of anger and resentment bubbling inside him that can not only be used to amp up drama but give cover for how "Golly geez" Peter can turn into UBER sarcastic Peter/Spidey.
3. A team up film that puts Charlie Cox as DD and Spidey/Peter against Kingpin, regardless of what that character's status quo is, blind or not, post the Echo show.
4. Venom symbiote we saw left behind bonding with Peter and feeding and twisting his resentment and raising his rage and anger, the rejection and then it leaving him for, I agree. a version of Gargan.
5. Glover brought in as the Prowler AND the intro of Miles. Say he comes in and is shown to get powers in the first follow up film, then we develop Miles and Peter becoming close but not have Miles a full fledged costumed hero and finally in the third one we get our new Spidey along with Peter still in costume.
6. Black Cat intro'd as a possible way to further tempt Peter into wallowing in cynisism and resentment thus making him more susceptible to the Symbiote. I mean, something to explore is that in many ways Peter is free to do whatever he wants as someone that "doesn't exist" anymore. That could tempt him to go in ANY direction he wants as well as giving one an advantage IF you wanted to exploit not existing to your benefit. I could see her as representing that temptation. Make yourself over into the selfish ******* you want to be after giving everything up BUT being an upaid super hero for the masses? There's an inner conflict if I ever heard on and sultry Ms. Hardy on your shoulder whispering to just do it in your ear puts virtue on it's heels I think.
7. I agree with thoughts they can't just drop a replacement MCU version of Norman to give us a GG so yeah, put me down for using Hobgoblin and actually pulling off a decent "Who is it really?" mystery.

Remember in 2020 how most of us thought that the third movie was gonna be a story about a fugitive Spidey being hunted by Kraven and then *BOOM* Jamie Foxx was returning as Electro and suddenly we were getting a multiverse film? It's great to have all these predictions for what SM4 could turn out to be but the possibility of being thrown another huge curveball is very exciting.

I don't know what the status is of the Silver and Black project, but if they ever want to bring Silver Sable into a MCU Spiderman film, I'd love for Ana De Armas to take the role.

Combine her with Anya Taylor Joy as Black Cat, and you've got a pretty good combo.

6c7806d1a951e5bdcda74801a84ec37f6f2e391b.gifv

e351e0bb39222acbeeffd4ce3472808bf61ba090.gifv

ea9r3y5iqsp61.jpg

When/if we start getting Miles Morales-led Spidey films, Aaron Davis absolutely has to be brought back. The question is, do you guys think Donald Glover would make a good Prowler?

I think Glover could pull off a good prowler , and Dallas Dupree Young looks like he could be his nephew.
donald-glover-prowler-1216751.jpeg

mh-1-5-morales-2-1641409788.jpg

I don't think the Miles/Aaron dynamic in ITSV can ever be topped, but I think the two of them could certainly pull it off. They'd just need to do something different with it so it doesn't invite comparisons to ITSV.

I'm not even sure if they'd want a live action Miles anytime soon, considering there's an entire seperate iteration of the franchise with him in the lead. Would they be willing to have two competing Miles Morales series?

Last edited:
I think a live-action Miles is coming, but after the Spider-Verse films wrap up (which I think it's just a trilogy). The question for me is will we get a new Miles or will it be the same one from the Spider-Verse flicks just crossing over into live-action?

I think it'll be new Miles in the MCU.
Maybe Sony will decide to have him in the Venomverse, but I wouldn't be surprise if they go with Holland's wish of his Spiderman of passing the torch to Miles in the MCU ,eventually.

Can't remember if I've mentioned this or not, but I've been imagining an early-movie scenario where Chameleon's running around in a re-created Stark suit while Spidey's in his brand new suit, and everyone thinks the one with the cheap homemade suit is the imposter. And JJJ's stoking the flames, the city's split against him, etc. Then, say, Chameleon leads into Kingpin or Tombstone or whoever he could be working for.

I'd like to see villains coming in working for crime bosses before we deal with the actual bosses.

Jason Reitman ( Ghostbusters Afterlife, Juno) would be my choice to direct Spiderman 4.
UZo9c5mK_400x400.jpg

I think he could give us the street level, college student, Spiderman with the sharp humor, while at the same time , being able to more than handle the action and effects involved.

51ajBMqwq6L.jpg

ghostbusters_afterlife.jpg

In terms of Chameleon, Raimi Malek would be my choice
222a765ea6bc02fe3a3f61ce53235535035bcfe7.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"