Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of these old Instagram photos:

FOKqASVX0AA-sl3
Ha nice, hadn’t seen these.

Always so much crazy **** going on in the comics...

As for Alaqua, I'm so grateful that Marvel is giving her the spotlight with her own series. As an amputee and hearing impaired person, she's such a fighter for overcoming so much in her life. I'm glad she's getting the chance to shine.

I also read that Renner and Steinfeld learned some ASL so they could communicate with her offset. They're obviously both good people and I'm glad they part of the MCU.

Been wanting to see She-Hulk for awhile, unfortunately that trailer didn't excite me much. CGI is very iffy.

Yeah, the cg may not have been the way to go...

Still, in for Maslany.

CGI doesn't look amazing, I can agree with that. But outside that....this looks like it will be fun!

The end of that She-Hulk trailer was....something. Looks like it could be fun though. CGI is a little dodgy in some spots but that's to be expected with Disney+.

Didn't watch the entire trailer just yet but looks pretty abysmal. All the Disney+ shows just feel like an obligation now. I was looking forward to Ms Marvel but the changing of her powers makes me much less so and all of the other shows have been pretty average outside of WandaVision

I’m really only going to check out She Hulk for Tim Roth’s Abomination at this point. He was the redeeming feature of TIH for me, and I’m hoping he’ll be able to do the same for …whatever this is.

But seriously, Marvel sell the rights to Universal. The MCU’s writers/directors haven’t been kind to the Hulk mythos.

The vfX is least of my concerns.

The way it is shot just looks cheap. Like I expected more than the standard tv production values.

Attorney at Law..... just call it She-Hulk. Thats like naming WandaVision as WandaVision: Illusions at Westview or Loki: Variant Galore.

I’m really only going to check out She Hulk for Tim Roth’s Abomination at this point. He was the redeeming feature of TIH for me, and I’m hoping he’ll be able to do the same for …whatever this is.

But seriously, Marvel sell the rights to Universal. The MCU’s writers/directors haven’t been kind to the Hulk mythos.

Some day you'll get your Immortal Hulk Rated R body-horror nightmare. I believe in your dreams.

I’ve never understood complaints about a show or movies title, even dating back to everyone hating “Dawn of Justice”. Something could be called Poopoo PeePee and it wouldn’t effect my enjoyment

This looks astoundingly bad. But I get the feeling I’m not the target audience for this.

Yeah it could end up being good, I don't want to be too harsh after one trailer, but the way she looks is pretty disappointing.

Kinda wild that the best the Hulk(s) ever looked was ten years ago with the first Avengers movie.

Last edited:
I’ve never understood complaints about a show or movies title, even dating back to everyone hating “Dawn of Justice”. Something could be called Poopoo PeePee and it wouldn’t effect my enjoyment

Yeah it could end up being good, I don't want to be too harsh after one trailer, but the way she looks is pretty disappointing.

Kinda wild that the best the Hulk(s) ever looked was ten years ago with the first Avengers movie.
I prefer titles to look organized especially if its part of a franchise or series, and not all over the place.

Really hoping once She-Hulk comes and goes that a Hulk sequel becomes official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"