The Amazing Spider-Man Tell me how you think they should do the Lizard

I really hope that none of the battles between Spidey and the Lizard have anything in them like during the final battle in SM3.

I am referring to the cringe inducing moment with JJ Jameson and the little girl selling him a camera with no film. And also the "wicked cool!" comment from the two kids watching the fight. I swear I had my head in my hands thru that whole fight up until the end when both Sandman and Peter were crying...at that point I was laughing.

I really hope that none of the battles between Spidey and the Lizard have anything in them like during the final battle in SM3.

I am referring to the cringe inducing moment with JJ Jameson and the little girl selling him a camera with no film. And also the "wicked cool!" comment from the two kids watching the fight. I swear I had my head in my hands thru that whole fight up until the end when both Sandman and Peter were crying...at that point I was laughing.

Sadly.. I was RIGHT there with you. And there had BETTER NOT be considering how they claim this reboot will be more grounded. But like SM6592 and others, I doubt we will get that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"