The Amazing Spider-Man Tell me how you think they should do the Lizard

What I was hoping for too. But I'm still happy with what we'll be getting.

I thought we've only seen a very, very, VERY crappy shot of his face? Has there been any info on if he wears the scientist get-up or not?

We already know what the Lizard more or less looks like. No lab coat when he's fully reptilian.

:(

I don't want a naked Lizard. It'll feel...wrong. Oh well, as long as the character is done right I'll be fine.

I thought we've only seen a very, very, VERY crappy shot of his face? Has there been any info on if he wears the scientist get-up or not?

There's a shot of his full body, but you can't make out any of the detail.

All I could make out of it was that he's muscular, naked, has a very very small snout, and has a yellow chin/torso.

I believe it was said that the bridge fight was at the end.

I've never heard confirmation of that.
I think everybody here just started believing its at the end because spideys most famous end battles take place at bridges. Although I do find it easy jump to this conclusion, I don't think so.

I think tte final battle will start in the highschool and then move on into the library then move into the sewers where the swat team turn into lizard people.

I could be wrong though. The set photos of captain stacy landing a helicopter down on the highschool (to presumably check up on a previous lizard and spidey battle in the school) and it appears to be daylight, and if capt stacy is going to die at the final battle then maybe my school-finale theory could be wrong.

Get me? :oldrazz:

The high school battle seems more like something that'd be in the middle of the movie. I doubt they'd have the Stan Lee cameo in the finale.

*remembers Ultimate Gobby* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!! :cmad:
That was one of the reasons I gave up reading USM years ago. I hate Ultimate Goblin and it's an insult to the character, IMO.

"There is not a whole lot to talk about," Howell begins, before revealing script details. "Sony wants us to be hush-hush right now. I play a relatively small role. I play a construction worker whose son is caught in the middle of a battle between the Lizard and Spider-Man on the Manhattan bridge. Spider-Man helps me get my son back from this perilous situation."

Hinting about how the film ends, Howell adds, "There is some payback there at the end of the movie. Spider-man is kind of hurting. I help him when all of the other people won't. Part of the story is, the nation thinks he might be a bad guy. They don't know what to think. Because of my experience on the bridge with my kid, I know he is a good guy. I pitch in and help out at the end."

He makes it seem like it's at the end.

Yea Im thinking the battles will go like this now.

1. We haven't heard of it yet.
2. Highschool-library
3.bridge-sewers.

That was one of the reasons I gave up reading USM years ago. I hate Ultimate Goblin and it's an insult to the character, IMO.

I think he fits well for that universe. He's actually pretty sadistic to peter.
But I do agree its hard to take call him the green goblin when there is little to no comparison.
Norman Osborn is written great imo

But I do agree its hard to take call him the green goblin when there is little to no comparison.

Ultimate Norman Osborn is ****in' awesome. Ultimate Green Goblin? Not so much.

Here's a description of the Lizard footage from Comic-Con, in case some of you haven't read it or forgot about it.

The CG Lizard appears in a high school girls bathroom (and revealed to two unlucky high school girls). He's a giant beast, green with oversized arms, and a proportionally smaller head and enormous yellow eyes. He doesn't have a crocodile head — more of a cross between a lizard and a human's, with a flat nose, but a grotesque curled mouth. As the two girls are pinned to the wall in fear, a long pink tongue unfurls from his mouth, and we see a row of pointed teeth. The level of detail is impressive — the Lizard actually does look wet, and you can see each individual scale.

Ah who cares. The books dead now anyways. :funny:
I'm kinda glad it ended. All the craziness wasn't handeled well and became a hassle to keep up with if you dropped the book for a while.

Eh, Ultimate Goblin ruined it for me. And don't even get me started on Ultimate Shocker, lol.

I've never heard confirmation of that.
I think everybody here just started believing its at the end because spideys most famous end battles take place at bridges. Although I do find it easy jump to this conclusion, I don't think so.

I think tte final battle will start in the highschool and then move on into the library then move into the sewers where the swat team turn into lizard people.

I could be wrong though. The set photos of captain stacy landing a helicopter down on the highschool (to presumably check up on a previous lizard and spidey battle in the school) and it appears to be daylight, and if capt stacy is going to die at the final battle then maybe my school-finale theory could be wrong.

Get me? :oldrazz:

The highschool is probably tied to the footage shown and ComicCon where the Lizard burst through the bathroom floor and threatened the two girls.... that kinda leads me to think it's the first BIG show of the Lizard in the movie... and probably ties to the Library battle Stan leaked. So it is probably about the 2nd act of the movie... or halfway probably.

I too think the scenes on the bridge will probably be part of the final battle... hopefully with the battle being taken to a deserted wharehouse near the bridge... where the final act can play out.

The highschool is probably tied to the footage shown and ComicCon where the Lizard burst through the bathroom floor and threatened the two girls.... that kinda leads me to think it's the first BIG show of the Lizard in the movie... and probably ties to the Library battle Stan leaked. So it is probably about the 2nd act of the movie... or halfway probably.

I too think the scenes on the bridge will probably be part of the final battle... hopefully with the battle being taken to a deserted wharehouse near the bridge... where the final act can play out.
Were on the same page:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"