The Amazing Spider-Man Tell me how you think they should do the Lizard

OK.. I'm gonna get greedy here.. but what the hey... this is our thread to throw out ideas... even wild ... ummm... greedy ones. :cwink:

I want 3 fights between Ole Lizzy and Spidey.

1) Serious.. WTF?!?!?! It's a real Lizard and not a hoax or publicity stunt. I want it brutal as Spidey is caught off guard, and barely escapes with his life. I want to see blood too... swipes by Lizard's claws... Lizard fangs trying to take Spidey's head off too.

2) 2nd fight allows for Spidey to now quip during the battle as a means to steady his own nerves from facing a villain that may not only beat him to a pulp.. but may actually eat him alive. Fight is a stand-off between the two superpowered beings.

3) final battle - Peter now realizes he is facing his Mentor, his friend, his father figure.. Dr. Connors. A brutal contest that allows Spidey to use his intelligence to gain an upper hand against Dr. Connors, and allows him to defeat him without having to seriously injure or possibly even kill Dr. Connors. Of course Connor's family should be involved in some battle (perhaps as a turning point that saves Spidey's neck even... just not sure if that should be the final battle or an earlier one.)

But ALL fights should be.... B R U T A L!!!! to the nth degree. We should feel that Spider-Man is outmatched by the Lizard.. Make us BELIEVE!!!!!
YES! That's what I want to see too! Well put.
icon14.gif

I wonder when we will get the official news of who the villain will be? I still have this nagging thought that it will not be the Lizard.

1) No, Have him like spectacular Spider-Man. No dialouge
2) Just Primal
3) have it slowly take over his body, he can't control when he changes either.
4) Just have his son
5) Combination
6) Just killing random people :p
7) I want billy to interfere with him being the lizard
8) No, keep it a secret from the general public
9) Have it happen where it just all of a sudden happens in front of peter.
10) Love to see brock investigating, Watched him in every cartoon do so, But not casted so what are you gonna do, I have a feeling capt. stacy is going to be investigating it.

I hope they use the Lizard for the reboot.

>_________________________>

@venomspawn! of course! I mean its just rotting away!

Nothing's wrong with resurrecting a dead topic if you have something to post on it.

I mean I was just stating my opinion on how I want to see the lizard!

1. The tranformation seems to take course through out the movie so, the more he looses humanity, the more he should loose the ability to talk. First, he's language would become more primitive, then after a while he could barely speak words, and when he is fully change he wouldn't speak at all

2. He should be intelligent, but not in a human way, in a way that predator animals are intelligent.

3. Should slowly change through out the first half of the movie, the rest of the movie full on lizard!

4. Connors family should be a big part of the story, and the tie between Curt and Billy should resemble something about Peter and his father

5. The Lizard should indeed kill!

6. He shouldn't have a master plan, he is an animal. They should more focus on the conflict of Connors human side and reptilian side

7. No he should not, the family should be the weak point of the lizard.

8. I don't want Connors to die, he would be a great character in the sequels. Maybe Peter would be the only one who knows that Connors was the Lizard, and he would keep it as a secret so it wouldn't ruin his life

9. Nah

10. That would be very interesting, so yes

Spidey/Lizard battles...

We have heard rumors/innuendos of basically 3 encounters between Spider-Man and the Lizard (hoping it is NOT a half way Lizard/Dr. Connors in some of them either)...

1) Library battle (presumably first one I would think)
2) Sewer scene (rumored with Swat Lizard men (YUK))
3) Bridge scene
where spidey saves the boy

Something does not sound right with 3, given how much we have seen shots of Connors in transformation.. scales on neck... arm grown back but deformed... etc....

Makes me wonder...

Holy thread bump, Batman!

The one thing I'm curious about is what Connors would do with a whole SWAT team of Lizards. The plan of Lizard world domination doesn't exactly strike my fancy.

Mine either, why I hate that rumored scene. The Lizard ALONE should be MORE than enough of a match for Spider-Man PERIOD. And I hate that level of intelligence (no matter how they explain or setup the scene) in the Lizard.

Really worried about how that scene will play out... hoping for the best, but not sure...

Spidey/Lizard battles...

We have heard rumors/innuendos of basically 3 encounters between Spider-Man and the Lizard (hoping it is NOT a half way Lizard/Dr. Connors in some of them either)...

1) Library battle (presumably first one I would think)
2) Sewer scene (rumored with Swat Lizard men (YUK))
3) Bridge scene
where spidey saves the boy

Something does not sound right with 3, given how much we have seen shots of Connors in transformation.. scales on neck... arm grown back but deformed... etc....

Makes me wonder...

well in the trailer you see a car being thrown on a bridge? Odds are it is lizzy, perhaps final batlle?

well in the trailer you see a car being thrown on a bridge? Odds are it is lizzy, perhaps final batlle?

Could be, although something tells me the final battle will probably be a more seculded one. But I could see the fight shifting from the bridge to say an adadoned warehouse near the wharf?

I think the battles go like this.

1. We haven't heard of.
2. Bridge
3. School library/ sewers.

^^ Agreed. It'll probably be a battle that goes from the school all the way into the sewers (into the night, btw).

thelizard.jpg

That's how Lizard should be. Maybe a bit more muscular & gross/scary looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"