The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Gallery/Photo's Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres my complete high qulaity collection of andre@s pics plus some others that i got from here and there... i hope the link works....:whatever:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJHCHAPW

THANKS :D i just downloaded it to my laptop and my flash drive so its forever safe!! i actually got a pink one where part of the proceeds go to breast cancer research so its sooo cauooooot :O oh and i paid 20 bucks for it and its 4GB

THANKS :D i just downloaded it to my laptop and my flash drive so its forever safe!! i actually got a pink one where part of the proceeds go to breast cancer research so its sooo cauooooot :O oh and i paid 20 bucks for it and its 4GB

good for you!:cwink:

desperately seeking for this hi-res/better quality of this image. please help.. thanks before...
heath_ledger_as_the_joker-20091130-001151.jpg

is that heaths double? he look a bit fatty here.....:oldrazz:

i was wondering that! i was about to post that photo asking if it was a dummie or a double? coz he dosent look real at all in this picture o_0

Is it a double? The face looks like Heath's.

It's Heath. He has his back arched from getting slammed, but his vest is hanging loose so it makes it look like his back is straight, giving him the illusion of having a belly. Heath Joker was slim and fit. The only fat Joker was ol'grandpa Jacker from '89 :hoboj:

Does anyone have the pic that was used for this?

Wallpaper made by MessenjahMatt

Now this is obviously the laugh after the helicopter crashes when he's in the slaughter truck, but I can't get a clean shot of it because screen capping the movie leaves the windshield blocking part of his face.

Does anyone have a cleaned up version of this, or if they know where it's been posted (I've seen it on here before), can quote it to me? I'd greatly appreciate it :hoboj:

desperately seeking for this hi-res/better quality of this image. please help.. thanks before...

Here's a higher-res pic 550 X 483 (that's the most I've got). Picture quality is better.

jokerr.jpg

And here's a high-resolution manip of the pic (found online):

Does anyone have the pic that was used for this?

Wallpaper made by MessenjahMatt

Now this is obviously the laugh after the helicopter crashes when he's in the slaughter truck, but I can't get a clean shot of it because screen capping the movie leaves the windshield blocking part of his face.

Does anyone have a cleaned up version of this, or if they know where it's been posted (I've seen it on here before), can quote it to me? I'd greatly appreciate it :hoboj:

There is no absolute clean shot of his face. The face above is taken from this shot below (**Note his face was re-angled in MessenjahMatt's wallpaper, and the left part of his face is shadowed, but it's taken from this exact shot):

tdkwmplayer200811221518.jpg

Here's a higher-res pic 550 X 483 (that's the most I've got). Picture quality is better.

jokerr.jpg

And here's a high-resolution manip of the pic (found online):

I'd always hoped they would re-release this shot with his hair, at least. Guess it'll never happen though.

Dear all,
i need a little help from you guys.
i'm doing a little project and i have a few images captured from the dvd, unfortunately the size is too small for the project. i need the biggest size possible (probably captured from blu-ray).
i hope you guys can help me out.
these are the captured dvd images. i need a blu-ray capture from you guys:

the bank heist sequence, closeup look at the joker looking at his watch
bankheist.png

the breaking at R&D sequence with the dark knight standing behind all those screen. just right before he open his mouth and say "beautiful isn't?"
batmania.png

the interrogation room scene where batman went mad at the joker and had him cornered at the wall. the part right after batman says "which is?"
darkknightz.png

the mob meeting scene, the first appearance of the joker with full costume. the part where he's pointing his finger to lau
joker2k.png

and the final one is when the joker has lowered his hand out of the screen
joker1f.png

that's all. thank you guys :)

Last edited:
Dear all,
i need a little help from you guys.
i'm doing a little project and i have a few images captured from the dvd, unfortunately the size is too small for the project. i need the biggest size possible (probably captured from blu-ray).
i hope you guys can help me out.
these are the captured dvd images. i need a blu-ray capture from you guys:

the bank heist sequence, closeup look at the joker looking at his watch

the breaking at R&D sequence with the dark knight standing behind all those screen. just right before he open his mouth and say "beautiful isn't?"

the interrogation room scene where batman went mad at the joker and had him cornered at the wall. the part right after batman says "which is?"

the mob meeting scene, the first appearance of the joker with full costume. the part where he's pointing his finger to lau

and the final one is when the joker has lowered his hand out of the screen

that's all. thank you guys :)

More here: http://screenmusings.org/TheDarkKnight/index.htm

Thanks SuperZero, that last Joker picture was fantastic...never seen that batch of photos before.

Love them. Especially that last pic with the Joker.

I'd never seen those before... I love the Batman/Maroni and the last Joker shot.

If only Maroni's head wasn't in the foreground, that'd be a perfect shot.

It's Heath. He has his back arched from getting slammed, but his vest is hanging loose so it makes it look like his back is straight, giving him the illusion of having a belly. Heath Joker was slim and fit. The only fat Joker was ol'grandpa Jacker from '89 :hoboj:

k thanks for the answer :D i waited FOREVER for it too LOL! but Heathy was always in awesome shape im proud of him its harder than hell for me to be in such great shape after having 2 10 lb kids

When I first saw this pic I was skeptical; it just didn't say "Joker" to me.

That pic caused a lot of controversy when it was first released. Even I hated it. However when we saw proper shots of the Joker with the green hair and purple suit, opinions soon dramatically changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"