The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Gallery/Photo's Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually liked the pic when it was first released, I was interested to see more. I remember making a bulletin on facebook with it. It was when that 2nd batch of leaked pics were out that I had a problem, the ones with the dinner party scenes... I didn't like that he clearly had makeup. I thought his general appearance was cool, but I did not like the make up. If only I knew how little that would matter in the grand scheme.

Knee jerk reaction. Understandable, as it wasn't the best first pic they could have released, compared to other first glimpses of movie villains we got. Doc Ock on the clock tower in Spider-Man 2 being the best first reveal of a villain.

TDK Bank Heist Storyboards

IMG_001_PG_01.jpg

IMG_002_PG_01.jpg

IMG_003_PG_02.jpg

IMG_004_PG_02.jpg

IMG_005_PG_03.jpg

IMG_006_PG_04.jpg

IMG_007_PG_04.jpg

IMG_008_PG_05.jpg

IMG_009_PG_06.jpg

IMG_010_PG_07.jpg

Wow, cool designs. I love seeing stuff like that :up:

i don't think these have been posted... so here you go :cwink:

robbliss-4aa289ddfcbd2.jpg

robbliss-4aa28989fcbbe.jpg

robbliss-4aa28963fcb95.jpg

robbliss-4aa0d71ffb80d.jpg

robbliss-4aa289c9fcbc8.jpg

robbliss-4aa28980fcbb9.jpg

Last edited:
I really dig those. I wish the movie had the same kind of tone to it.

God damn, they are awesome. I love the one of the dead Batman hanging from the lamp post. Very creepy.

I kinda wish Heath had shorter hair like the above Joker pics. The pic with him standing on the pile of cash looks pretty cool.

Love the atmosphere in those last 2 concept pics. I think the imagery captured there is far more effective than what came in the final product.

Going on 3 years later, and we're still getting new pics... I love this.

Not often we see anything new for Two-Face... I really like the sketch of him on the ground with Batman looming in the background.

Yeah, but what's up with the one of Two Face with the scarring on the right side of his face I wonder?

These new pics are fantastic. Love that one of the hanging Batman. Wish some new pics of Batman Begins could be found. In particular, pics of the Scarecrow. I had read somewhere there was some trial masks that were either sketched or actually made that were apparently alot scarier then what was actually used. Very curious to see those one day, or any of the Scarcrow for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"