The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

I mean, Pedro was barely on set for Season 1. So they could easily shoot the majority of the season without him, aside from the couple of episodes where Mando’s required to take his helmet off. The rest would be just voice work Pedro could do from anywhere.

I don't know.

With the latest developments, it's possible that they were setting up Pascal to be the actual *face* of the show, instead of just the *voice*.

I don't know.

With the latest developments, it's possible that they were setting up Pascal to be the actual *face* of the show, instead of just the *voice*.
Then Pedro wouldn’t have taken a job that clashed with Mando filming.

Then Pedro wouldn’t have taken a job that clashed with Mando filming.

They don't film linearly.

Mando is supposed to start production/filming three whole months before The Last of Us. Or at least as far as anyone knows.

It is quite possible that the scenes involving his face is being filmed in those three months and all the set/stunt scenes with his helmet on can be done after that using his stunt double.

I don’t think this will work - if they start filming in july 2022, they won’t make it to December 2022.
I expect it 2023
Season 3 starts filming tomorrow from reports. Its probably coming Spring/Sumer 2022. My guess is that the Fall 2022 show will be Ahsoka. Next year is a big Star Wars year. Mando S3, Obi-Wan and Andor all confirmed. Maybe Ahsoka and Rangers as well. Plus all the Marvel shows, which they don't seem to want running at the same time.

The question would be season 4, but we will see exactly how they film TLoU. That is a very long shooting schedule. Which probably means a lot of breaks. Which makes sense, they have a kid involved.

I don't know.

Latest events? No reason to not keep his helmet on still. Plus Lucasfilms/Disney love the icon of the show wearing a helmet. Means they don't have to pay Pedro to throw him on merch and other such things. It is why they use droids and masked characters on everything. :D

Season 3 starts filming tomorrow from reports. Its probably coming Spring/Sumer 2022. My guess is that the Fall 2022 show will be Ahsoka. Next year is a big Star Wars year. Mando S3, Obi-Wan and Andor all confirmed. Maybe Ahsoka and Rangers as well. Plus all the Marvel shows, which they don't seem to want running at the same time.

The question would be season 4, but we will see exactly how they film TLoU. That is a very long shooting schedule. Which probably means a lot of breaks. Which makes sense, they have a kid involved.
Any idea of the order we might get those? We’ve never had so much Star Wars content in one year!

Any idea of the order we might get those? We’ve never had so much Star Wars content in one year!
If I had to guess it would be:

Mando s3
Andor
Obi-Wan
Rangers
Ahsoka

The thing about Rangers is that I could see it being the direct lead into Mando S4/Thrawn mini, whatever they do with Thrawn. Because it's place outside of that really doesn't make sense to me, especially with it being a prequel to the Mando. That said, Ahsoka is probably going to dive straight into the Thrawn stuff, bringing in the likes of Sabine, Ezra and Thrawn himself. So I guess will will have to wait and see.

If I had to guess it would be:

Mando s3
Andor
Obi-Wan
Rangers
Ahsoka

The thing about Rangers is that I could see it being the direct lead into Mando S4/Thrawn mini, whatever they do with Thrawn. Because it's place outside of that really doesn't make sense to me, especially with it being a prequel to the Mando. That said, Ahsoka is probably going to dive straight into the Thrawn stuff, bringing in the likes of Sabine, Ezra and Thrawn himself. So I guess will will have to wait and see.
We used to get a film every 3 years and then no live action for a decade or 2. It’s so amazing seeing a lineup like that for next year, including talk of Mando season 4, Thrawn, Sabine and Ezra! I think I need to sit down. :D Thanks for doing that mock-up btw :up:

I’ll continue to refresh the news daily for more casting of these shows.

Sasha Banks hasn't been on Smackdown basically after Wrestlemania so she's definitely filming this.
I was thinking this to, and then I just found out, they haven't been filming the Mando yet. They just wrapped on Boba. We know because Ming Na posted about it. Now, I can totally see everyone showing up on Boba, but I am not sure.

Interesting to think about how the order of shows are going to play out now. Mando not filming yet, makes me think we won't see it before summer or even fall 2022.

Latest events? No reason to not keep his helmet on still. Plus Lucasfilms/Disney love the icon of the show wearing a helmet. Means they don't have to pay Pedro to throw him on merch and other such things. It is why they use droids and masked characters on everything. :D

Why not? Boba Fett kept wearing it even after we saw his face?

Collider....
Haven't they been the source of all the major Mando scoops (like Bo-Katan and Rosario as Ahsoka) we've gotten, though? I wouldn't necessarily trust them on Marvel/DC stuff, but unless I'm thinking of another site, it seems pretty clear to me they have a source that actually works on the show.

It sadly makes sense. It seems Boba is basically working as the replacement for season 3, and we will get Mando at the end of 2022. On the plus side, it makes it easier to guess when we get Obi-Wan and Andor, which should definitely come first now.

There is a lot of talk that they have filmed something for Mando, and apparently not just material for Boba.

Haven't they been the source of all the major Mando scoops (like Bo-Katan and Rosario as Ahsoka) we've gotten, though? I wouldn't necessarily trust them on Marvel/DC stuff, but unless I'm thinking of another site, it seems pretty clear to me they have a source that actually works on the show.

Nope. Slash Film, THR, and Deadline as well. Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka was first reported by Slash Film. Temeura Morrison returning as Boba Fett in Mandalorian was reported by Hollywood Reporter. First talk about the Boba Fett miniseries was Deadline.

Nope. Slash Film, THR, and Deadline as well. Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka was first reported by Slash Film. Temeura Morrison returning as Boba Fett in Mandalorian was reported by Hollywood Reporter. First talk about the Boba Fett miniseries was Deadline.
Ah ok, thanks, Slash Film was the site I was thinking of.

The fact that John Campea has not talked about this rumor on his show, makes me question it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"