The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

I was kinda thinking this season would have more face time for Pedro, but I guess not. Maybe he retreats into his shell metaphorically and literally.

Thaaaat's going to ruffle some feathers...

I was kinda thinking this season would have more face time for Pedro, but I guess not. Maybe he retreats into his shell metaphorically and literally.

Haven't been following Last of Us news, in fact the only thing I know about it, is when the Logan trailer dropped, a bunch of people would repeat Last of Us"
I assume Pascal would be the Logan analogue and X-23 the Bear Clan girl (who I remember stole every scene she was in GoT, so great cast , whatever this is!?)
Does him taking this on, establish a known conflict of shooting schedule for S3?
That he could only commit to one or the other?
Is that even a concern?
Or is this about working with a competing network, or franchise?

Last edited:
Deadline said that of the two shows, Last of Us takes priority in terms of filming so I assume there’s some overlap.

In the Last of Us he’s going to be physically present during shooting, whereas with Mando it’ll probably be like Season 1 where it’s mostly his stunt doubles in the armour with Pedro mostly just doing the voice.

I like Pascal, and hope he enjoys the role. . . but I certainly am not. Not unless they make some *massive* changes to the theme and subtext of the adaptation, which I don't see happening. Not going to suffer through him being made the villain for the dastardly act of
not letting people murder a kid.

I'm 100% sure he and his high dollar agents will schedule it, folks/.

After listening to this score on loop for over an hour, I am convinced this is Boba's theme. It is very outlaw and "stand-offish"

What do you guys think?

Did we end up hearing this score at all? I personally love it and shocked it wasn't in any of the episodes.

That show is suddenly looking 10 times better.

I don’t think this will work - if they start filming in july 2022, they won’t make it to December 2022.
I expect it 2023

I don’t think this will work - if they start filming in july 2022, they won’t make it to December 2022.
I expect it 2023
Maybe

Then again Pedro Pascal mainly does voiceover work for Mandalorian al it’s not like he needs to be there for the entire time the series is being filmed. Unless he starts showing his face more. And perhaps for Last of Us he’s scheduled to compete his part way before the June 2022 end date

I mean, Pedro was barely on set for Season 1. So they could easily shoot the majority of the season without him, aside from the couple of episodes where Mando’s required to take his helmet off. The rest would be just voice work Pedro could do from anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"