The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

Wouldn't be surprised if her anti-vaxx antics lost her the job.
Disney could be trying to avoid another Carano situation by writing her out before the character becomes popular enough that anyone really cares about her absence. Although from what I understand the WWE is pretty demanding, so I could see it just being a matter of limited availability not gelling with when the show would've used her.

Disney could be trying to avoid another Carano situation by writing her out before the character becomes popular enough that anyone really cares about her absence. Although from what I understand the WWE is pretty demanding, so I could see it just being a matter of limited availability not gelling with when the show would've used her.

They promoted heavily her involvement in the show.

WWE likes this cross promotion. They kind of live for it, as they see it as the highest form of advertising. The Miz is gone doing Dancing with the Stars right now. Even as he was in the middle of a feud.

Wouldn't be surprised if her anti-vaxx antics lost her the job.

I have no doubt that is why she won't be seen again.

Carano really messed up, to the point Lucasfilm is starting to over-correct to not get another disappointment/ embarrassment/ PR Nightmare.

I have no doubt that is why she won't be seen again.

Carano really messed up, to the point Lucasfilm is starting to over-correct to not get another disappointment/ embarrassment/ PR Nightmare.

To be fair, she was on a recent UK tour with WWE, which means she is vaccinated. She couldn't have been if she wasn't.

To be fair, she was on a recent UK tour with WWE, which means she is vaccinated. She couldn't have been if she wasn't.

Not really, WWE uses private charters and other exceptions, they skirt travel rules/ restriction rules all the time. How do you think these people with hefty drug habits and other things travel to places like Saudi Arabia and Dubai?

She could very well have vaccinated, but I think she's too prideful and ignorant to do that at this point. The only supporters she has left are the anti-everything wack-pack types, she isn't gonna lose them too by vaccinating.

Not really, WWE uses private charters and other exceptions, they skirt travel rules/ restriction rules all the time. How do you think these people with hefty drug habits and other things travel to places like Saudi Arabia and Dubai?

She could very well have vaccinated, but I think she's too prideful and ignorant to do that at this point. The only supporters she has left are the anti-everything wack-pack types, she isn't gonna lose them too by vaccinating.

WWE is going to follow UK rules when it comes to vaccination. Why would they ignore rules from another country? If they do, that country might not want to do business with them anymore.

Sasha Banks is most likely vaccinated. That doesn't mean she wanted to be. NBA player Andrew Wiggins didn't want to get vaccinated, but he had to if he wanted to get paid/play. It's a good example of why mandates work.

Sasha Banks is most likely vaccinated. That doesn't mean she wanted to be. NBA player Andrew Wiggins didn't want to get vaccinated, but he had to if he wanted to get paid/play. It's a good example of why mandates work.

Andrew Wiggins was so ****ing disappointing. What a ****head.

Sasha is probably vaccinated, like you said, but even if she never shows up again on Mando, I don't know if it is a huge loss. She was perfectly competent in the role she was given, but it wasn't exactly crucial. If she's been written out, for whatever reason, it might be because their pool of characters has grown too large to manage effectively.

Sasha is probably vaccinated, like you said, but even if she never shows up again on Mando, I don't know if it is a huge loss. She was perfectly competent in the role she was given, but it wasn't exactly crucial. If she's been written out, for whatever reason, it might be because their pool of characters has grown too large to manage effectively.

It's why they have spinoff shows. Build new Worlds.

WWE is going to follow UK rules when it comes to vaccination. Why would they ignore rules from another country? If they do, that country might not want to do business with them anymore.

Because they are a notorious multinational entertainment company that has undoubtedly participated knowingly and unknowingly with assisting drug smuggling/ drug habits with both narcotics and steroids, also some sexual assault and regular assault (Flight from Hell).

Grew up watching WWF/ WCW/ WWE. They ain't people to listen to/ follow rules when it's them.

Koska (Banks’s character) was functionally just another one of Bo-Katan’s usual “background posse” members; she almost always had a female and male second in command in TCW and Rebels who never really got developed,* even when accompanied by someone like Ursa Wren show a supposed to be a real character.

I’m inclined to think he absence means that if Bo’s in Season 3, they’re going to emphasize her relationship with Din as a defacto “champion” on her side with the darksaber.

*(In theory, Axe and Koska could be her seconds in TCW and Rebels - though Koska looks very young for that… but then again, so does Bo.)

Because they are a notorious multinational entertainment company that has undoubtedly participated knowingly and unknowingly with assisting drug smuggling/ drug habits with both narcotics and steroids, also some sexual assault and regular assault (Flight from Hell).

Grew up watching WWF/ WCW/ WWE. They ain't people to listen to/ follow rules when it's them.

They have a world champion who had health issues in the past. He wasn't going to come back to WWE unless he got guarantees that they were at least going to be testing. So even if Sasha wasn't vaccinated, she was going to be tested.

It's Vince and his goons, they'll keep everything in check as long as everyone follows the leading lie.

As far as her vax status, after Aaron Rodgers, I think all WWE staff/ talent should still be tested because you cannot trust these people.

Sasha Banks wrestled in Saudi Arabia. In a match where every part of her body that wasn't her hands or face was covered because of their rules there. That country has the strictest vaccine mandate in the world. The chances she isn't vaccinated are extremely low. WWE still test and just fired 3 notorious anti-vaxxers in their company, after getting rid of others awhile back. Vince isn't a saint. Far from it. But he's also dealing with his own mortality and does not like the idea of having to junk a big match do to someone getting COVID. After Summerslam, I would not be surprised if there is a company mandate. Cha Cha went missing for a very specific amount of time during the time of Summerslam, and Becky was called up over a month early. I doubt Vince would let something like that happen again. It's not a morality thing, it's a business thing .

Last edited:
It's Vince and his goons, they'll keep everything in check as long as everyone follows the leading lie.

As far as her vax status, after Aaron Rodgers, I think all WWE staff/ talent should still be tested because you cannot trust these people.

This is all kind of getting off topic. We don't know if Banks is even in the new Season. Time to move on. There's a wrestling thread if you want to bash Sasha Banks for her supposed vaccination views.

This is all kind of getting off topic. We don't know if Banks is even in the new Season. Time to move on. There's a wrestling thread if you want to bash Sasha Banks for her supposed vaccination views.

It was in context to her performance on this show, which she seemingly is no longer part of.

This kind of crap has screwed up Black Panther 2 because Disney/ Marvel doesn't have the courage to fire Anti-vaxxers.

I hope Disney/ Lucasfilm are done screwing around.

I used to like Sasha Banks in WWE and was glad she got on this. Oh well.

Just rewatched the show to get ready for boba fett series. I noticed something strange in the last episode. It looked like they forgot to put the lightsaber in the shot right after Gina hits Moff Gideon with the rifle to knock him out. It just looks like the short lightsaber they used for filming but didn't put the actual blade in the shot. It's around 2:15 of the clip or around 32:03 of the actual episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"