The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

So, the new rumor is that Bo-katan is getting a series.
I saw that too, suposedly a now deleted congratulatory tweet from Wen to Sackhoff? .
No idea if it's true, if she had the right info?
That's allot of Mando shows, Was kind of hoping S3 of Mando was building up to wrapping up the grater Mando tale in a huge conclusive satisfying finally - Three act Trilogy style.
Yet they feel they can squeeze more out of it, I guess that's ok, she's a great character, And if Mando after championing their cause walks off into the sunset (doesn't seem like the type to seek power) and she gets the DarkSaber (and all the good and bad that comes with), seems a legit narrative to follow.
Although honestly some of Fett is starting to feel phoned in, hope they aren't stretching it all out to thin.

Last edited:
5inpel.gif

I still feel there was a slight missed opportunity to see these two lightsabers clash for an instant.
Not for long as Luke would have wrecked him, but for a discordant instant, before Luke lowers his hood to reveal himself.

Set up:
“You expect me to search the galaxy for the home of this creature and deliver it to a race of enemy sorcerers?”

When Mando says- Open the doors, and the others are like - Are you crazy!? Still indicating there is obviously some trepidation about who exactly just arrived, if they are yet another after Grogu.
Mando holding the Darksaber looks back at a Bo who gives him the - yes it's yours (for now), your funeral nod.
He rushes out the door sparking up the Darksaber.
Luke easily blocks and counters just enough for the two iconic weapons green and darksaber to clash, and the Beskar armor (which can counter saber blows) at work for what it was designed for (a grim brief reminder these were two peoples once at war, a war that had nothing to do with either of them.

When Grogu emerges, they catch each-other fighting, and know their greater purpose.
Luke is first in good faith switches off his blade leaving himself vulnerable, removing his hood.
Djarin instantly sees Grogu trusts him, recognizing this must be the Jedi Grogu reached out to, and switches off his darksaber too.

Mando's quest now complete ...leading as is to his own helmet removal, and final farewell to Grogu.
As happy R2 roles in
wink1.gif

Just a slightly different take.

Wait, just saw this, it was in the Mando S2 Art book.
Why didn't they do it!?

61714p.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, just saw this, it was in the Mando S2 Art book.
Why didn't they do it!?

61714p.jpg
If Mando had been alone it would have made sense for him to think Luke a possible threat. But Bo says Luke is a Jedi, and even if Mando doesn't trust her judgement he can see that this person isn't a friend of Gideon. Mando has met Ahsoka and knows Jedi have honor, and aren't evil sorcerers. Plus, after seeing Luke literally cut his way through every death trooper in his path Mando's best option would be to present himself as no threat.

So, the new rumor is that Bo-katan is getting a series.

Bo is fine in small doses, but I dont know if I can tolerate an entire show of her smug uppity hypocrisy.

Plus, I'll be upset if Mando season 4 is delayed for Bo Season 1.

Last edited:
Bo is fine in small doses, but I dont know if I can tolerate an entire show of her smug uppity hypocrisy.

Plus, I'll be upset if Mando season 4 is delayed for Bo Season 1.
If Mando S3 is any indication, it's more that they'll make Bo-Katan S1 because Mando S4 is taking forever. I think Bo-Katan S1 has more potential than BoBF S1 tbh.

so no one else noticed 2:13 of the skywalker entrance I posted earlier. It looks like the short lightsaber they used as the stand in for the lightsaber effect later. Guess they forgot, unless Luke has a tanto lightsaber.

so no one else noticed 2:13 of the skywalker entrance I posted earlier. It looks like the short lightsaber they used as the stand in for the lightsaber effect later. Guess they forgot, unless Luke has a tanto lightsaber.
I think it's more that people are used to that now. It got mentioned a lot during the first few weeks.

If any lurkers here not watching BoBF yet waiting for a sign:
Episode 4 ended with the line:
Fennec- "...credits can buy muscle ...if you know where to look"
Followed by Mando's theme playing.

So if you are debating when to jump in. Next few eps. is likely a good bet.
Was possibly the most exciting moment of the BoBF series so far.

Last edited:
62u54f.gif

Again if any unsubscribed Mando lurkers not watching Boba, are curious where Mando stands.
Boba episode 5 in case it wasn't obvious from the title : Return of the Mandalorian, is an absolute must watch .
Not only does Mando's (and possibly Grogu's) story continue here, his "ship", the spectacular new location of what survived of his Covert, we get full exposition (and some stunning visuals) about the past history and fate of Mandalor, the Darksaber, and the episode reinforces Mandos quest going forward.
This is a must watch defacto Mando ep, 16.5 / episode 0 opener of Mando S3
Do not miss it.

Last edited:
Seems that we will be seeing even more of Pedro Pascal’s face next season now that he got the boot from his Mando tribe

Last edited by a moderator:
62u54f.gif

It's weired cause this was a straight Djarin Mandalorian episode.
So much I even feel weird discussing it in Boba 's series.

Another huge hint, that can't be missed.....
They name drop reference the suposedly extinct Mythosaur.
Somebody is riding that beast by the end....
...and it won't be in the Boba show. It will be in the Mando's.

Last edited:
62u54f.gif

Seems that we will be seeing even more of Pedro Pascal’s face next season now that he got the boot from his Mando tribe
Although
she also informed him of the means to earn his status back
Which will serve as yet another quest for him.
And speculation I'm just going to guess
what also lives and he awakes in those "living waters beneath the mines of Mandalor", .... is the Mighty Mythosaur
:cwink:

And yeah we need a place to discus what was essentially not a Boba Fett episode, but an epic setting up for S3 Mando episode.

Last edited:
The episode's not even been out 9 hours, guys. If you're going to talk spoilers about it in general discussion threads, especially for another show, please spoiler tags.

I like the questing for The Mandalorian, we get to see so much more of the universe when he is questing. I can't wait to see more of Mandalore, I hope to see the city before the fall.

Hi guys, could some kind soul give me or link me to the correct watch order for all things star wars please? The animated shows, films and tv.

I've seen clone wars up to season 6 and Rebels season 1 but need to go back and rewatch lots as it's been a while. I'm really looking forward to all the live action tv shows as I've seen nothing at all yet. Exciting times!

I think I'm just going to start from the very beginning again :D

Hi guys, could some kind soul give me or link me to the correct watch order for all things star wars please? The animated shows, films and tv.

I've seen clone wars up to season 6 and Rebels season 1 but need to go back and rewatch lots as it's been a while. I'm really looking forward to all the live action tv shows as I've seen nothing at all yet. Exciting times!

I think I'm just going to start from the very beginning again :D

The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
The Clone Wars (movie and television show)
Revenge of the Sith
Solo
Obi-Wan*
Ahsoka*
Rebels
Rogue One
A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Mandalorian
Book of Boba Fett
Ahsoka*
The Force Awakens
The Last Jedi
The Rise of Skywalker

*Haven’t been released yet

Well, I guess the season premiere of Season 3 of The Mando just dropped. Not looking forward to the wait for the next episode.

:whatever::whatever::whatever:

The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
The Clone Wars (movie and television show)
Revenge of the Sith
Solo
Obi-Wan*
Ahsoka*
Rebels
Rogue One
A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Mandalorian
Book of Boba Fett
Ahsoka*
The Force Awakens
The Last Jedi
The Rise of Skywalker

*Haven’t been released yet

Thank you. Just to check, season 7 of clone wars is quite recently released I believe, so do I need to watch it straight after season 6 or do I need to watch any of Rebels in between?

Thank you. Just to check, season 7 of clone wars is quite recently released I believe, so do I need to watch it straight after season 6 or do I need to watch any of Rebels in between?

Nope, season 7 follows directly after season 6. Oh, and I forgot The Bad Batch, which takes place right after The Clone Wars series.

Nope, season 7 follows directly after season 6. Oh, and I forgot The Bad Batch, which takes place right after The Clone Wars series.
Thanks again. I've been wanting to watch Mandalorian since it came out, but thought I'd hold off until I'd caught up. I've got too many shows, films and books in my watch/read list, but I need to prioritise star wars.

I can put these cold and dark winter nights here in the uk to good use!

62u54f.gif

So chances Luke trains him with the saber?
And speculation even further into the future
It's the gift of chain mail armor that will one day save Grogu from being killed by Kylo Ren

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"