The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

UnnaturalPoshAmmonite-max-1mb.gif

Thats pretty Coll he will on the show. I cant wait for season 3 I never expected this show to be so perfect has seasons 1 and 2 where liked season 1 I think slightly more than 2 but both so so good. Do we have any idea at Release date yet for season 3?

Cant wait for season 3 also.
Found the boba fett series to be much less good.

February :wall: I bet it’s last week of February
means Ashoka probably 31st August 2023
Acolyte on February 2024
….when they announced all this great stuff, I was hoping within 2 not 10 years

Wait, so they released the Andor trailer, but they're not releasing the Mando one? I'm just going to assume they're intentionally ****ing with people for kicks.

so March 2023 is almost 2;5 years after the 2nd season…
They better end it after the 3rd season. Not they have similar problems with the actor for Grogu growing up like the kids in Stranger Things…

Wait, so they released the Andor trailer, but they're not releasing the Mando one? I'm just going to assume they're intentionally ****ing with people for kicks.

Or they're shooting Mando season 3 still. Andor's shot season 1.

Or they're shooting Mando season 3 still. Andor's shot season 1.

There was a clip from Mando season 3 shown at this event. I'm lamenting that it wasn't released online like the Andor trailer.

'The Mandalorian' Season 3: Star Wars Celebration Footage Teases the Return of Bo-Katan and the Armorer

At Star Wars Celebration today, Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni shared a sneak peek at Season 3 of The Mandalorian, which will premiere on Disney+ in February 2023. During The Book of Boba Fett we saw Din Djarin (Pedro Pascal) trying to find where he fits into the Mandalorian creed following the removal of his helmet and the teaser made it clear that the next chapter of Din's story will continue with his journey to Mandalore to be "forgiven for his transgressions." The teaser showed that he will be reuniting with the Armorer (Emily Swallow) alongside the Child, as he continues to try to find a way to make amends for removing his helmet.

Another prominent aspect of the trailer was Bo-Katan (Katee Sackhoff), who seems to be still be carrying a grudge due to Din winning the Darksaber. A few scenes showcased her sitting on a throne, talking with Din and the Child, and perhaps venturing with them to Mandalore. The sneak peek also revealed that Carl Weathers, Paul Sun-Huyng Lee, Amy Sedaris, and Omid Abtahi will be back for the third installment of the series.

Saw the teaser, and I really, really dug what I watched.

Sucks to wait until next year.

I don't know if its still up, but there was a pretty crappy bootleg version of it up on YouTube. It looked cool, but if I'm being honest I can see why they haven't officially released it.

The footage didn't look all that polished to me which makes since considering it isn't coming out till next year, but still it would have been nice to get some kind of early footage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"