The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

When the cream of the star wars crop returns with a trailer. Andor and obiwan interested me in star wars tv but this is why I sign up for dinsey plus.

I hope Dave Filoni isn’t so much trying to rely on fanservice and focus more on an overarching plot.
We already seen live action versions of Bo Kattan, Ashoka and seeing Luke Skywalker ain’t so special any more..

I hope Dave Filoni isn’t so much trying to rely on fanservice and focus more on an overarching plot.
We already seen live action versions of Bo Kattan, Ashoka and seeing Luke Skywalker ain’t so special any more..
Well, the Ahsoka show definitely is going to have quite a bit of fanservice at least. :D

I gathered will probably get a new trailer or teaser during the Superbowl halftime tv spot.

Nice!
e29523dde45a7f5e2496e837c99d9a00.png

Interesting no emphasis on the Darksaber. (in hand or clipped to his belt (at least not visible)

Never figured this guy was looking to rule, he even tried giving it away. He might use it to lead and inspire others, but not to Mandalord over anyone. I'm guessing he helps inspire and reunite the clans, yet by the end, leaves them to their own devices, and rides off to continue his own path "way".:cwink:

Last edited:
I can't help imagining force lightning coming out of Gizmo's hand there.

Did not particularly care for season 2, and wasn't a fan of what they set up with Boba, but the trailer was neat.

Really looking forward to season 3. That other trailer had me really hyped.

Looking forward to this. I'm having a Star Wars marathon right now refreshing my memory on things. These shows never disappoint

I’m excited for Season three, especially a return to Mandalore. I’m curious to see if we’ll see the reunification of the tribes.

So by my count here are the Mando Tribes:

-Dinn & Grogu

-Bo-Katan & her crew

-Paz Vizla & Death Watch 3.0?

-The Armorer

-Multicolor Vagabond group
Rumor has it these guys are lead by Christopher Lloyd's unnamed character and that he was comrade of Jango Fett's so maybe Clan Merell

I’m excited for Season three, especially a return to Mandalore. I’m curious to see if we’ll see the reunification of the tribes.
Yes, going back to Mandalore has me most excited. Looking forward to his interactions with the other tribes, however it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"