• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

What I’m getting out of her tweets is that if she was like... ten percent less famous, her dumb ass would be screaming this stuff on Fox News on a regular basis.

I'm so disappointed in her, there are bad takes/ opinions to share, then there is liking posts of people calling a multiple murderer a hero, and calling BLM terrorists. This is after she did that Disney thing praising Carl Weathers.

I hope Disney just keeps going and just phases her out/ kills off her character.

I don't want them postponing season 2 to edit her out/ recast.

At the risk of taking this thread too far off-topic and bringing down the wrath of the mods...

If you’re of the opinion that a mask mandate in any way equates to oppression, that’s an opinion you deserve to be mocked and vilified for. And that’s without even getting into the **** she’s been favoriting.

At the risk of taking this thread too far off-topic and bringing down the wrath of the mods...

If you’re of the opinion that a mask mandate in any way equates to oppression, that’s an opinion you deserve to be mocked and vilified for. And that’s without even getting into the **** she’s been favoriting.
She has a right to her opinion.

Now let's get back to the Mando shall we....

As excited as I am for this season, between a wannabe Fox News host and a guest star being sued for discrimination and battery... yikes doesn't quite cover it.

Just found out that Boba is in this season...I hope it's not too big of a role

She has a right to her opinion.

Now let's get back to the Mando shall we....
And people have a right for it to point out why that opinion is stupid. I never understood this defense. You can have an opinion that's wrong or just flat out stupid. "Well that's their opinion" or "They have a right to their opinion" doesn't negate them from being criticized.

As excited as I am for this season, between a wannabe Fox News host and a guest star being sued for discrimination and battery... yikes doesn't quite cover it.
Wait what?

Just found out that Boba is in this season...I hope it's not too big of a role

And people have a right for it to point out why that opinion is stupid. I never understood this defense. You can have an opinion that's wrong or just flat out stupid. "Well that's their opinion" or "They have a right to their opinion" doesn't negate them from being criticized.

Wait what?
Who are you to determine what is stupid? Let the woman tweet whatever she feels. Just because you don't agree with it it doesn't make it stupid.

Who are you to determine what is stupid? Let the woman tweet whatever she feels. Just because you don't agree with it it doesn't make it stupid.
When it comes to an opinion demanding the opening of enclosed buildings for mass gatherings in the middle of a pandemic then yeah, it's pretty stupid.

I'm so disappointed in her, there are bad takes/ opinions to share, then there is liking posts of people calling a multiple murderer a hero, and calling BLM terrorists. This is after she did that Disney thing praising Carl Weathers.

I hope Disney just keeps going and just phases her out/ kills off her character.

I don't want them postponing season 2 to edit her out/ recast.
I’m sorry but this is just flat out dumb

I may not fully agree with Gina’s comments, but wanting her to get fired for expressing her thoughts is downright idiotic. Her comments were not offensive in any way.

I’m sorry but this is just flat out dumb

I may not fully agree with Gina’s comments, but wanting her to get fired for expressing her thoughts is downright idiotic. Her comments were not offensive in any way.
That I'll agree with. I disagree with what she said but there's no need for a #CancelGinaCarano party.

When it comes to an opinion demanding the opening of enclosed buildings for mass gatherings in the middle of a pandemic then yeah, it's pretty stupid.
She has every right to post whatever she wants on IG, FB or whatever, just like everyone else does. Are you shocked she's fairly conservative? Comes from a conservative family and was in UFC which has a conservative bent to it for sure... god forbid she has a different opinion.

She has every right to post whatever she wants on IG, FB or whatever, just like everyone else does. Are you shocked she's fairly conservative? Comes from a conservative family and was in UFC which has a conservative bent to it for sure... god forbid she has a different opinion.
I'm not saying she doesn't have a right to post whatever she wants. I'm just saying there is such a thing as a stupid opinion. The President of the United States tweets them out all the time.

I'm not saying she doesn't have a right to post whatever she wants. I'm just saying there is such a thing as a stupid opinion. The President of the United States tweets them out all the time.
Maybe she thinks your opinion is stupid. How about that?

Her opinion is objectively dangerous. We are in a pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands of people, this is not the time to pretend that all opinions are equal and deserve respect. Suggesting that non-essential businesses should open and large gatherings like church services should be open everywhere is an outright dangerous opinion.

So I go missing from this thread for a few days to find out that Gina Carano is at best crazy and at worst a racist trash bag. :doh:

The mask stuff is bad enough. If she actually called BLM a terrorist group, they have to fire her. There is no mincing of words there.

This isn't a question of opinions. There is factual data that tells us what she is saying is not only wrong, but dangerous. People are dying because of crap like that being spread on the internet. Being a conservative does not make you immune to the consequences of your actions and if she is willing to send people and their families to their death do to her conservative "opinions", then Disney should look at that for what it is.

Why are you so vehemently defending her? Are you her publicist?

So I go missing from this thread for a few days to find out that Gina Carano is at best crazy and at worst a racist trash bag. :doh:

The mask stuff is bad enough. If she actually called BLM a terrorist group, they have to fire her. There is no mincing of words there.
She said what now?

Just gonna say everyone's right to an opinion is equal, but not everyone's opinion is. The consequences of everyone's opinion is not equal. Let's say she thinks my opinion is dumb. Alright fair enough. I'm just some internet nobody. She's a well-known star in an Emmy nominated series. Her opinion has dangerous ramifications for the people who follow her. If she was just another Facebook lady, I probably wouldn't care what she has to say as much.

Because I am against cancel culture and all for free speech.
I’m not about canceling Gina Carano even though I disagree on her opinion. I said as much in this thread. But free speech can also have ramifications. For example, if someone has extremely racist beliefs and blasts that out on social media, people will justifiably come after them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"