• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the current comics storyline. .they have the winter soldier leads the thunderbolts..sorta likea redemption act..

movie could take that approach

I've been saying Bucky dying makes the most sense for a while, it would make the biggest impact without killing off Tony or Cap who would just be brought back for IW anyway thus losing the impact of it.

If Cap does it then the only way I can see it happening is if Bucky just starts going mental on Tony and is about to kill him and Cap has to kill him to stop it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel announced a Thunderbolts movie honestly.

Yeah, I've been saying for a while that killing Bucky would be a real emotional ending for Cap's trilogy. Have him be too far gone and Cap have to put him down. Not many people would see that coming.

I'm pretty sure ernesth was joking with that

Nah he was being serious I know it :oldrazz:

To be honest though it's either a neck snap or shooting him?

I can't see him strangling him or pummeling him to death.

UGH was hoping the Big G had HI-RES IM posters up

You guys really think they'll kill off Bucky?

I remember Sebastian Stan signing a 9-picture deal with Marvel, so I wouldn't really know where he would fit in in future movies if he's killed off?

Last edited:
You guys really think they'll kill of Bucky?

I remember Sebastian Stan signing a 9-picture deal with Marvel, so I wouldn't really know where he would fit in in future movies if he's killed of?

Force ghost.

I don't tbink they would kill him off but I honestly wouldn't mind if they did- but he is super popular amongst teenage girls for some reason.

I wouldn't like it, personally
but I could see that being the route the go, just for the emotional impact

I think the rumors about the 4 changeable death scenes they filmed, Bucky was one, wasn't he?

Contracts mean diddly and squat. RDJ has been on the cusp of completing his forever, and Kretschman and ATJ had signed up for multiple films.

Myself, I find the concept sounds like a shaggy dog story with shock value.

Whilst we wait for the trailer to drop here is Episode 2 of my Road to Civil War series is up!

This episode I take a look at Falcon, where he's been and his motivations in Civil War.

[YT]https://youtu.be/kpdp543lolw[/YT]

You guys really think they'll kill off Bucky?

I remember Sebastian Stan signing a 9-picture deal with Marvel, so I wouldn't really know where he would fit in in future movies if he's killed off?

Even if that is true, he doesn't have to do all of them, it's not like they would have paid up front.

I don't tbink they would kill him off but I honestly wouldn't mind if they did- but he is super popular amongst teenage girls for some reason.

Because he is emotionally unstable and they think they can fix him, like Loki. They look past the fact he is a fictional character.

Perfect way for Cap to kill Bucky is for Bicky to be shooting up the airport with a machine gun and Cap gets him in a choke hold but Bucly is still shooting. The. Cap just snaps his neck drops to his knees and starts crying and screams in terro at what he just did. It'd be so emotionally heavy and fantastic.

At least this time it would be sincere. :sly:

Haha yes finally!

Wondering why no team cap mentioned? Are they going to do a 2-part trailer like I thought? :DV:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"