• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official PS4 Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget what I said, wasn't thinking right.

Last edited:
Apparently this was found in the Sun newspaper

l6uDBzy.jpg
That will have done a lot of damage as The Sun is a very popular newspaper. And that article is as clear as day lol. Wonder if they print anything new after the changes.

now that i know Star Wars Battlefront is coming out for the PS4, i waiting in anticipation for this console to come out :D

If anyone was ever on the fence about the systems...just look at the exclusives the PS3 had over the course of it's life. It had some of the strongest games of our generation.

How does the streaming ps3 games work ?

No real details yet. Sony acquired Gaikai awhile ago and will eventually use the service to stream PS3 hits sometime next year. No detail on service fees, or catalog, etc.

you'd think Sony would want to get the PS4 out before Black Friday.

Did they say World Wide launch for PS4? If not maybe that would also explain the October 29th rumor? NA would get it then, UK on November 13th?

I just want a confirmed release day.

Wonder who will release first or whether on same day.

I'm thinking Sony will release first at the end of October.

I think both sides are waiting on the other side to announce a date first.

No they havent. Just November. They wont release before Nov 5 as that is the date of CoD Ghosts and thats one of the big launch titles that they are pushing, so it will come some time after that. Really all Sony needs to do is release before that. Oct 29, does seem very possible

I know it's just a place holder date.. or rather, the date of the current gen versions but Battlefield 4 on PS4 is slated for October 29th.

Wow its only a bit over 4 months now.

Wouldn't both companies want their systems out before COD, Battlefield releases ? They would want those games played on the new systems & not previous gen

Wouldn't both companies want their systems out before COD, Battlefield releases ? They would want those games played on the new systems & not previous gen
You can tout CoD as a launch title if your system launches before it! Considering games will cost $60 across both platforms, MS and Sony make the same amount whether a person buys it on the PS3/360 or X1/PS4. Coming out a few days or even more than a week after CoD wont hurt them

You can tout CoD as a launch title if your system launches before it! Considering games will cost $60 across both platforms, MS and Sony make the same amount whether a person buys it on the PS3/360 or X1/PS4. Coming out a few days or even more than a week after CoD wont hurt them

Yeah, plus sales will probably be higher on 360/PS3 off the bat anyway.

That will have done a lot of damage as The Sun is a very popular newspaper. And that article is as clear as day lol. Wonder if they print anything new after the changes.

The price is obscene. That's 664 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"