Age of Ultron The Steve Rogers/Captain America Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like we should be thanking the Russos for a lot regarding Cap, since I feel like they're the ones unintentionally responsible for making Whedon step up his game when it comes to Cap.

Now provided that Whedon also has Cap fighting/moving the same way that he did in TWS, the Russos would have then been responsible for making Whedon make a better suit for Cap (since this template is based off of TWS outfit), for filming in wide-screen, and for making him fight better on screen as well.

I agree. Although they are the third director(s) handling Cap, I think they've done the best job with him, and with them returning to helm CW, I think Cap will only become better. I'm still bitter about the fact that Marvel shoved Cap in the background in the Avengers posters, though; that should never happen again. :argh:

I agree. Although they are the third director(s) handling Cap, I think they've done the best job with him, and with them returning to helm CW, I think Cap will only become better. I'm still bitter about the fact that Marvel shoved Cap in the background in the Avengers posters, though; that should never happen again. :argh:

I still remember the Russos talking about Cap's fighting style in TWS, saying that he has improved since New York due to learning more fighting techniques over the two years that had passed.

I think they were just trying to avoid the awkward question: "Why is Capitan so much better in The winter soldier than in The Avengers?" :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"