Age of Ultron The Steve Rogers/Captain America Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i don't get it either, he was my favorite part of a1. I think tws just spoiled everyone lol. I loved tfa and a1 cap alot too.

Well I know for certain me and a few other users were vocal about our (minor) issues with Cap's role in TA. Maybe some of you are just noticing now because you're understanding where we were coming from back then.

Not me because i loved it then still love it now Post tws.

one question: I am sure u remember loki vs steve rogers in A1!do you think post TWS 's steve rogers will stand a better chance?

probably yes I would guess, so that is what I want for cap in A2. better and more badass fight scene.

one question: I am sure u remember loki vs steve rogers in A1!do you think post TWS 's steve rogers will stand a better chance?

probably yes I would guess, so that is what I want for cap in A2. better and more badass fight scene.

He probably wouldn't stand a better chance, yeah his fighting abilities stepped up a notch he went from WW2 boxing style, to complete MMA, but as soon as Loki hit him he'd get knocked down, and his punches still wouldn't hurt Loki.

Even though Steve was overmatched against Loki, He stood his ground and endured which says a lot about his character.

I look forward to seeing Cap progression in Avengers : AOU both as team leader and combat fighter.

tumblr_nirvnzvbgW1riso5no1_1280.png

tumblr_nirvnzvbgW1riso5no2_500.png

Renner wading into the Evans-Pratt showdown

He looks just like his Hot Toy action figure but dirtier :woot:

tumblr_nisevnWAb41sdxw5qo4_1280.jpg

Still don't get why they use the Puerto Rican flag for his costume.

yep new suit looks killer.

tB3G4rm.jpg

W1wTnkq.png

Unless I'm mistaken, I think Captain America is the only one that has the "The Avengers" logo attached to his suit. If that's really the case, it really does feel like it's cementing the deal that Cap is somewhat the face of the Avengers to the MCU.

I was actually surprised to see on how many ended up loving the new design of the suit since I've seen some posters really persistent in wanting Cap's costume to always include the signature red gloves and boots to his movie outfits.

tB3G4rm.jpg

W1wTnkq.png

Unless I'm mistaken, I think Captain America is the only one that has the "The Avengers" logo attached to his suit. If that's really the case, it really does feel like it's cementing the deal that Cap is somewhat the face of the Avengers to the MCU.

This is, unquestionably, the best suit that Cap has ever wore in the MCU. I hope for CW they will keep this suit, but I have a feeling that it will be changed again.

This is, unquestionably, the best suit that Cap has ever wore in the MCU. I hope for CW they will keep this suit, but I have a feeling that it will be changed again.

It seems like we should be thanking the Russos for a lot regarding Cap, since I feel like they're the ones unintentionally responsible for making Whedon step up his game when it comes to Cap.

Now provided that Whedon also has Cap fighting/moving the same way that he did in TWS, the Russos would have then been responsible for making Whedon make a better suit for Cap (since this template is based off of TWS outfit), for filming in wide-screen, and for making him fight better on screen as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"