Infinity War Captain America|Steve Rogers - Chris Evans

I have not listened to the commentary, LOL! I won't until I get the blu ray.

I saw a twitter post about how supposedly in the commentary the Russos confirmed that Cap and Widow were seeing each other? And that is why Falcon said "well this is awkward," when her and Bruce were reunited? Is this true?

I thought that was just a theory suggested a while back?

I mean, I personally never got that vibe.

I saw a twitter post about how supposedly in the commentary the Russos confirmed that Cap and Widow were seeing each other? And that is why Falcon said "well this is awkward," when her and Bruce were reunited? Is this true?

There's no mention of this in the commentary track - just another person making stuff up.

Anyone else feel that Cap and Bucky’s arc over the couple of movies ended with a whimper? You had Winter Soldier ending with Cap determined to find his friend and save him. Then in Civil War, he finds him but realizes his mind is still leaving him unstable. Then in IW it’s like “Well, all fixed now just like that off screen!” I get there were more pressing matters to attend to but felt like a letdown.

Anyone else feel that Cap and Bucky’s arc over the couple of movies ended with a whimper? You had Winter Soldier ending with Cap determined to find his friend and save him. Then in Civil War, he finds him but realizes his mind is still leaving him unstable. Then in IW it’s like “Well, all fixed now just like that off screen!” I get there were more pressing matters to attend to but felt like a letdown.

That storyline felt stretched to me, so Im fine they let that down and end it offscreen. It would be more interesting how he life after IW and want Reparation.

At the end of Civil War, Cap left Bucky in Wakanda with T'Challa. It was strongly implied that he knew they were going to work on "fixing" him. So their reunion in IW was no surprise.

Last edited:
I also think stopping a megalomaniac from wiping out half the universe was more on both their minds than catching up on old times and shooting the breeze LOL.

I’m with you, it would’ve been more fleshed out if they had gone with more of a stand alone Cap movie vs the Iron Man/Quasi Avengers extravangana that we ended up getting. As a big fan of Cap and the narrative that was set up in Winter soldier, i was let down. But, i feel like the Russo’s and all involved redeemed themselves by knocking infinity war out of the park.

10 days left to go before the Endgame!! It's been leading all up to this six films and 4 Cameos with the Star Spangled Avenger. 20190417_104022.jpg

Yea. It’s lack of substance in Civil War disappointed me and I don’t expect it to get any substantial attention again with all that’s going on in Endgame.

Yea. It’s lack of substance in Civil War disappointed me and I don’t expect it to get any substantial attention again with all that’s going on in Endgame.

It's actually explored in the prelude comic for Infinity War. In which Steve visit Bucky in Wakanda before going into exile with Sam & Natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"