The Avengers The Captain America/Chris Evans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean this practice has been going in movies for years. Nothing new.

Also when Charlie's Angels came out, I remember reading stories about Drew Barrymore getting airbushed and some digital surgery being done on her basically throughout the movie.

Yup. They airbrushed the hell out of Evans in the scene with the vita ray chamber. Once the door came off, I could tell right away from the glow'ish tinge.

Yeah camera angles DEFINATELY helped in CA: TFA.
Evans is still in incredible shape tho.
As long as he looks like Cap onscreen, that's all that matters.

He was still pretty huge in the old set photos remember? That's when everyone first made up their minds about his shape, before we even saw how huge he was in the movie..

He was still pretty huge in the old set photos remember? That's when everyone first made up their minds about his shape, before we even saw how huge he was in the movie..

Huge? Chris Hemsworth is huge. I guess we all have different definitions for that I guess. Evans is no bigger than I am and I would never consider myself huge .... and I've been working out 5 days a week for the last 15 years.

Last edited:
I was just scrolling through tumblr looking at all the new Avengers gifs and I noticed something. Chris Evans may be one of the best "eye" actors alive. He really knows how to use his eyes to display emotion.

YES! I think Chris, Ryan Gosling and James Franco are not only some of the hottest actors out there, but they can truly act when you give them decent material to sink their teeth in. I'd love it if there came a day when all three starred opposite of eachother. I'm going to have to bring a bag of ice for sure when that day comes.

Huge? Chris Hemsworth is huge. I guess we all have different definitions for that I guess. Evans is no bigger than I am and I would never consider myself huge .... and I've been working out 5 days a week for the last 15 years.

Well, I'm 5'3" and 140 pounds, if I was standing next to Evans whose supposed to be what, 6' or 6'1", and be nearing, if not over 200 pounds, he'd be huge to me.

Yeah, I'm about 5' 11" and 185. (bit of a runner's build nowadays)
I think he looks like he outsizes me a bit.

Last edited:
^ Lol, what are you a "Frost Giant"?

Not even close. ;)
HulkAvengers.jpg

Dude I was just joking. lol. We dont even know exactly how tall he is anyway. He seems close to the height of the hulk from EMH compared to the other avengers

Dude I was just joking. lol. We dont even know exactly how tall he is anyway. He seems close to the height of the hulk from EMH compared to the other avengers

I was too :o

You know its gettin hard to tell who's seriously complaining and who isnt. :p

Yea, i've responded to people making ridiculous statements or comments as if they were joking.

But they were not. :dry:

I know how ya feel. Like the statements that the trailer looked like a tv movie. I laugh and I'm like " Oh, that was a good one. " But they're completely serious

I wouldn't complain about that because I'm happy with Hulk's height and overall size in this film.

I swear, the only issues that I've still had regarding the design of Steve's new suit is that:

1. There's nothing to break up the design at the back of his suit, thus it looks like one large Blue area, similar to the new Superman Suit for MOS.

2. Steve's suit without the mask, is basically close to perfect imho. It's the way that his mask is attached that I'm bothered by. I don't like the way that the neck area is designed to connect with his mask. It feels/looks to loose at times to be connected to his mask.

1. There's nothing to break up the design at the back of his suit, thus it looks like one large Blue area, similar to the new Superman Suit for MOS.

Superman has a red cape to cover up the back of his suit, so I don't see how that would be a problem.

yeah but the ****ers never give him his yellow \S/ to break up all that red.:cmad:

True, I do prefer Superman's cape to have his signature yellow "S" emblem on the back.

It's the blue bulge you have to worry about.

Oh my bad, I just realized he was talking about the suit not having the red shorts not the back of the costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"