Age of Ultron The Steve Rogers/Captain America Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious to see the evolution of Cap's suit in Avengers: AOU
z6o2n6p.jpg

I hope its the SHIELD one but with more red and white. His suit doesn't need to be bright blue.

I'm thinking that the Avengers suit with different pants (maybe the ones from WW2 suit) and obviously a better helmet would look cool actually.
But the entire thing was sadly a waste.

And the strange lack of anything on the backside too

I rewatched TFA the other day, and it reminded me how awesome this suit was.
d4nGDJ1.jpg

Only awesome for its time period though. Every time I watch it the over abundance of brown and the lack of a true striped midsection irks me. I get what they were going for though.

The only one I don't like is the Avengers suit. Coulson is a horrible designer.

I love that suit. Phil made it nice and tight so it hugged all his secret crush's idols curves. :word:

I really want Cap to be given some moment in this in which it's just flat out undeniable that HE IS THE LEADER. Point blank. Tony can be a wise ass, and Thor can be a confident Prince of gods, but Steve IS the leader of the Avengers and should be deferred to as so.

It would have been nice if it came out half as good as that concept art, and kept the ears through the cowl look. But despite all or most of the elements of that art being present in the costume used, it just missed the mark by a bit. Quite a bit. The suit in Avengers, I dare say to most people, only looked good at certain times from certain angles, when it needs to look good ALL the time from ALL angles. I give them an A for effort in Avengers but the finished product of the costume was just off.

Not a very good photoshop but in principle yes.

I like the blue red and white suit with a sleeker design, not so many zig zags and little buckles etc. Something that looks really modern and cool

The helmet in TWS is a vast improvement from Avengers.

I'd be thrilled to see something like what Wade posted for Cap's AOU costume.

How about a Naked Cap?

For Coulson, of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole