• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Age of Ultron The Steve Rogers/Captain America Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The suit could easily be updated to have a more classic Cap look:

avengerscap_zps9f5c75f8.png

Age of Ultron suit will probably look similar to this version.

Well first and foremost they went the padded suit route you find in the Shield and TFA outfits. I'm actually thinking they just modified the Shield outfit with parts from the updated TFA suit.

Those silver shoulders look much much better. The darker blue is just better as well. The lighter blue is great for the comics but not real life. Helmet is better.

Its very much an updated TFA suit honestly. Seems like MK3.

ZqmkNsK.png

o0tEM7X.png

dVok9W6.png

Looks pretty fantastic so far, hopefully won't be too long until we see it in better quality like QS, SW and Hawkeye.

He had red gloves and boots in TA and everyone moaned that his costume looked awful.
And it had nothing to do with the red gloves/boots. I've never heard anyone ever say they had a problem with his gloves/boots being red. People complained about fabric, zippers and the damn helmet, but not the gloves/boots.

I'm not going to say I'm disappointed in this costume. I'll wait to see it in full.

And it had nothing to do with the red gloves/boots. I've never heard anyone ever say they had a problem with his gloves/boots being red.

I'm not going to say I'm disappointed in this costume. I'll wait to see it in full.

No, but I understand why they would want to stray away from using TA costume design elements given the reaction the costume got.

Well, already a huge improvement on The Avengers suit. Mainly down to the cowl.

Looks like they took a lot of styling cues from his new TWS suit but mainly just made more elements red, white, blue, and silver. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

I like the design of the costume, but the one thing I dislike from the TFA, WS and A2 costumes is that there's not enough red. Since when did blue become a more important color on the flag than red? The red has always evened the costume out. **** brown.

This looks like to be the best costume yet! I loved his Winter Soldier suit.

And it had nothing to do with the red gloves/boots. I've never heard anyone ever say they had a problem with his gloves/boots being red. People complained about fabric, zippers and the damn helmet, but not the gloves/boots.

I actually prefer brown gloves and boots.

Just saw this pointed out on the "other site" that the place on CA's shoulder that was previously the star roundel in TFA and the SHIELD logo in TWS is now the Avengers "A" logo. Neat little detail.

That is neat. I like how Cap does that for whatever team he's on.

Looking good to me! It's reminiscent of the militant look in TWS and I love that look. That's the definitive BOSS Cap look. Can't wait to see more!

ZqmkNsK.png

o0tEM7X.png

dVok9W6.png

Looks pretty fantastic so far, hopefully won't be too long until we see it in better quality like QS, SW and Hawkeye.

Looks like the logical modern version of his WWII duds. Pretty damn great from what I can see. I actually liked Cap's Avengers costume apart from the helmet at some angles, but this could be pretty close to perfect.

Really excited to see more of this suit.
Haven't been too fond of the suits he's had in the previous movies,but this one is looking badass.

I like the design of the costume, but the one thing I dislike from the TFA, WS and A2 costumes is that there's not enough red. Since when did blue become a more important color on the flag than red? The red has always evened the costume out. **** brown.

My thoughts exactly!

M0bWify.gif

Brown boots and gloves worked for the color palette of WWII, but I absolutely loved the bright red aspects of the Avengers costume.

DOWN WITH BROWN!! AHEAD WITH RED!!!

Man, that suit looks like it could be the best yet. I think they've really gotten it right this time. Can't wait to see more!

looks awesome, can't wait to see better pics. It does look like they took the WS new outfit and changed some colors around.

You know honestly I think the brown does the same thing more for me as red. In the comics brown looks muddy.

But in reality brown dances with orange/red highlights. Sure it's not as vibrant as the red stripes. And honestly I can't see the boots but there is a lot more red on the suit then you think.

I also think they are having more success with the fingerless gloves as well.

Red honestly sucks to film with. It's very powerful.

Im satisfied with this look. He looks like Captain America while also a badass to me and that's all I care for. I got great translations of his comic look prior to this so I'm fine with the gloves and boots not being red this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"