Tyler Hoechlin is Clark Kent/Superman

FKi7DtwXEAYMrGg

Made muscles smaller, opened up the collar and made the colors richer. Also got rid of facial hair. If Hoechlin looked like this, he would be my favourite Superman, looks wise.

H8MfLK6.jpg

The wardrobe department have mastered the "Dad" look perfectly. All he needs is slacks and randomly trying to be helpful to strangers on how to properly install something. :o

Made muscles smaller, opened up the collar and made the colors richer. Also got rid of facial hair. If Hoechlin looked like this, he would be my favourite Superman, looks wise.

H8MfLK6.jpg

Love everything but the clean-shaven face. Frankly, I wouldn’t mind Superman permanently, across all mediums, gaining a little bit of scruff.

So I'm just now seeing the Fleischer suit from the first episode and I'm furious they didn't keep that for the entire show.

So I'm just now seeing the Fleischer suit from the first episode and I'm furious they didn't keep that for the entire show.
Well if it makes you feel any better they do bust it back out for flashbacks, lol.

So yes, initially I was just loving his very natural Superman-esque demeanor in this video, but after watching it a few times, I now appreciate how the new suit's shoulder padding lets him raise his arms without looking goofy. :hehe:

Just laughing at essentially just letting him have another days scruff, and let him do his Clark stuff in Teen Wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"