Tyler Hoechlin is Clark Kent/Superman

FKi7DtwXEAYMrGg
He looks great here!

I miss the clean shaving Superman. Hopefully he uses his heat vision to clean up.
main-qimg-7aadd8f40cb7a64d700268bf2d18464f-pjlq.jpeg

I miss the clean shaving Superman.

IMO, the clean-shaven look helps a bit with the disguise. Whereas, Clark and Supes having the same 5 o’clock shadow is more conspicuous. :ebr: Of course, you could take the view that since the glasses disguise is so ridiculous, the other details don’t matter. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Hopefully he uses his heat vision to clean up.
View attachment 59362

I wonder how hot heat vision burns. :thf: Typically, Supes’ hair is impervious to fire, explosions, lava, etc. But if heat vision is extra, super-duper Kryptonian hot, I suppose it could burn off super whiskers.

Holy S...this looks incredible.
Such a great looking figure.
Oh man, if the quality keeps going up in terms of 1/6 scale figures, i cant resist it anymore.

Now im hoping for them to also make a Fleischer Suit version of this...that would be awesome.

Yeah, this figure is beyond my expectations. Really well crafted, cool-looking and a great likeness.

Should do a version of him in a classic Superman costume with red underpants and bright blue colours.

The closest thing that we'll ever get for a meeting between Superman and Homelander.lol

FnFPt67akAAr15P

So, saw the Teen Wolf movie, and am laughing at how much of Clark's goofy dad Hoechlin brought to Derek in that movie.

Teen Wolf's not my cup o' tea, but all I've heard about that movie is that the fans are MAD lol.

Reminds me of the fan reactions to the Veronica Mars revival show...which I actually loved. The fandom outrage just made it more delicious. :funny:

Teen Wolf's not my cup o' tea, but all I've heard about that movie is that the fans are MAD lol.

Reminds me of the fan reactions to the Veronica Mars revival show...which I actually loved. The fandom outrage just made it more delicious. :funny:

I don't blame Hoechlin for pulling a Harrison Ford, honestly. Calling Teen Wolf good is a bit of an exaggeration.

The Teen Wolf movie was whatever, I don't think it was really necessary. I don't watch Superman but Hoechlin didn't bother to get into the Derek physic for this. I guess it was a way to start another Teen Wolf series. They also had no chance of getting O'Brien back has he is the biggest star from the show and he left a season before it officially ended.

Seeing those premium figures, I don't think we'll get a Multiverse figure from him.

You have to assume Tyler signed away the likeness agreement for those figure to happen.

Not necessarily, McFarlane toys just recently added the Green Arrow and The Flash to their lineup so eventually we'll get Superman & Lois figurines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"