Tyler Hoechlin is Clark Kent/Superman

If only Tyler could have been in the DCEU could you have imagined that

WAW! I think Tyler's muscle growth is very evident, I think he will shut up mouths many.

200.gif

I wonder if not for the Coronavirus if we’d have seen some new images of him as Superman. I’m still wondering if we’re getting a new costume, saying that he could still get one but not get it until a few episodes in.

I think that if we had seen images, maybe even an officer with the new suit (I think will have a new suit if or if) as they always do when they know it will leak, my new bet is that in May, as they cannot celebrate, the upfronts will show some superman art online.

So, I had kinda hoped that he'd be doing what a lot of celebs seem to be doing during this quarantine and let his hair grow out, so that when it came time to style it for the pilot, the stylists would be like, "you know what, the longer hair looks good. Let's just go with it!" This video has dashed that dream, lol.

He just has such nice hair for Supes it's a damn shame.

thtysupes18251-63af79c9002b.gif
thtysupes22ddef9f3ef17374e92e0de78c6.jpg

Last edited:
So, I had kinda hoped that he'd be doing what a lot of celebs seem to be doing during this quarantine and let his hair grow out, so that when it came time to style it for the pilot, the stylists would be like, "you know what, the longer hair looks good. Let's just go with it!" This video has dashed that dream, lol.

We're going to end up with a buzz cut or skinhead Superman instead lol.

It would be much better.

View attachment 33661
View attachment 33662

I’m impressed you even noticed his haircut. :funny: I was mesmerized by his arms. :ninja:

I agree that Hoechlin's tops in that department - Dean Cain gave him a run for his money I'd say, but Reeve, not so much. At least, not his natural hair.

Cavill has the perfect Superman hair, but only when he's not actually in costume.

FIRaop4.jpg

And then there's that time that Hoechlin's hair fell into perfect Superman form on set photos, but not on the actual show itself. This is nitpicking I admit, but I can't help but find it a little annoying.

IJA1V21.jpg

Cavill's hair is naturally extremely curly.
e4198eed0331bc92635b71e2449d9a36.jpg

straight-to-curly-e1540389751724.jpg

DlSAD2BW0AM00-c.jpg

That's not the ideal Supes hair, imo. That's why it looked so annoyingly poofy in MoS when they plastered it down. His hair was only in good Superman shape when he got a straightening perm for the Mission: Impossible era, imo. Great Superman hair is more than just a spit curl! :p

Cavill has the perfect Superman hair, but only when he's not actually in costume.

FIRaop4.jpg

And then there's that time that Hoechlin's hair fell into perfect Superman form on set photos, but not on the actual show itself. This is nitpicking I admit, but I can't help but find it a little annoying.

IJA1V21.jpg

I totally agree with you, I can’t understand why they take two guys whose hair naturally forms like Superman’s and UnSuperman it. I got in MOS why he didn’t go with the full look cause it’s the beginnings and I thought in the sequel he would have. Then what did we get the slick back Dean Cain look, wtf?

Hoechlin’s certainly looks better than Cavil’s does on screen but even he’s got some weird pushed back thing going on when Supes. If I were in charge of the next live action Superman project one of the many things I’d be making a point on is the hair.

Well, Jeremy Jordan kind of goaded a spit-curl out of Tyler at SDCC 2016 even with the shorter hair. The scene in question is about 21 minutes in (close to the end):

What’s funny I used to watch Teen Wolf & I always thought Tyler would be the kind of guy you’d cast as Batman. I remember when he was cast as Superman & I was in shock. Seeing him in the role after that I kept thinking why couldn’t I see this before he’s perfect.

The same thing happened to me, I still remember when he was rumored to be a possible candidate for Batman, I suppose that because of the role he had in Teen wolf, he never associates him with Superman, but when you see images like these he exudes honesty and vondad that remind us of Superman, not to mention the physical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"