WandaVision WandaVision SPOILERS Thread

Yeah, I think the post credit scenes set up Captain Marvel 2 and Doctor Strange 2

Don't bring in Evan Peters if the ultimate reveal is going to be so insultingly insignificant. Not getting any follow up on the new Vision is also pretty disappointing. And does anyone actually give two s***s about Skrulls? I didn't hate the finale, Wanda's arc was resolved nicely which is the most important thing, but the reveals being so underwhelming is a shame.

The post-credits sequence with Wanda in the cabin seems to set up Dr. Strange 2.
Yeah, they definitely do but neither really gave me that “WOW I can’t wait for the next one!!” Feeling. Maybe that’s just me.

I pretty much expected exactly that scenario to set up CM2 and the other one just was fine.

Again, that’s just me personally.
I felt this finale was just lacking that “oomf” for me.

And yes, I’m quite disappointed in Evan Peters turning into just a completely random character. Had they given us a hint that Ralph was something more than just a guy named Ralph, then cool.
Just seems kind of odd to do this big reveal of a character still so fresh in our minds from an adjacent franchise that turns out to be...nothing.

New Vision should have atleast gotten somekind of follow up scene in the post credits IMO. It felt pretty rushed and abrupt how they handled his character during that battle with Vision and his turn was a little too quick and easy even if I saw it coming a mile away. That was easily one of the weakest parts of the finale for me that really stood out along with the Quicksilver/Ralph reveal.

Hate to be a downer but I was very underwhelmed and dissatisfied by this. I knew some theories wouldn’t come true but still this was very underwhelming and felt like I got a terrible pay off. That’s just me tho
Its not just you.

They stretched a single storyline for 9 episodes.

There are versions of them out of there in the Multiverse for sure.
I agree. I believe she made peace with Vision because she said, “ you are a part of the mind stone that is a part of me.” However I think letting those boys go isn’t what she wanted to do. She is definitely searching for a way to bring them back and she’s going to tear the multi verse apart looking for them. I also believe she is the “villain” in Dr Strange 2.

I waited to watch the whole show and thought it was good. My big fear was that it wouldn't be weird enough, and though it wasn't, the first few episodes were a satisfying Marvel appropriation. I enjoyed the humour of the situation and those unsettling moments where it faded. The sitcom approach was a nice added layer to the whole thing.

I thought the cast were excellent and the writing was solid. I liked the new and returning characters, bar one. It was tedious that SWORD had to be a constant foil with a *****e bag boss. I don't even remember his name. The series did return to very familiar Marvel territory toward the end, but much later than I expected, and even then it was rooted in good character work.

Overall a very promising start to Marvel's new TV enterprise. It was nice to see the production value of the Mandalorian with a lot more going on in the script. My hope for the future is that these series can wrangle some great talent, because long-form storytelling with movie level visuals has fantastic potential.

They definitely wasted Evan Peters big time
Yeah that's my biggest problem. People don't seem all that familiar with Peters beyond the Foxverse. The guy is fantastic.

If this is it for him I'd be shocked because he's good enough to be courted for any number of roles across the genre.

I thought it was great.

Only downsides were the QS fakeout being terrible and Agatha's motivations were kind of lame.

I honestly think the Fietro fakeout is worse than the Mandarin twist in Iron Man 3. Because at least there, Ben Kingsley was still playing a pretty funny character and having a ball with that performance.

Here, it's just... lol sike it's just a random Westview citizen controlled by Agatha and his last name is Bohner which sounds like b-o-n-e-r, isn't that hilarious? Aren't you glad that this is where it was all building up to?

What an absolute waste of Evan Peters' talent and an overall pointless storyline.

Don't bring in Evan Peters if the ultimate reveal is going to be so insultingly insignificant. Not getting any follow up on the new Vision is also pretty disappointing. And does anyone actually give two s***s about Skrulls? I didn't hate the finale, Wanda's arc was resolved nicely which is the most important thing, but the reveals being so underwhelming is a shame.

Not sure the problem with the White Vision. Hex Vision restored his memories, and he probably needs time to readjust to them. Also, he's no longer SWORD's weapon.

Not sure the problem with the White Vision. Hex Vision restored his memories, and he probably needs time to readjust to them. Also, he's no longer SWORD's weapon.
Not so much a problem, I just would've liked to get something, even just a couple second shot of him alone quietly processing his regained memories. It felt a little weird to me to not see him at all at the end.

and again: every 4chan-Leak is bull****

Not so much a problem, I just would've liked to get something, even just a couple second shot of him alone quietly processing his regained memories. It felt a little weird to me to not see him at all at the end.

We saw some of that, and we saw the beginning of him beginning to process them. But he's like a newborn again. He needs time to comprehend all of what he's regained. That was the perfect way to resolve the White Vision issue.

She's getting her own show, so Ahsoka is getting further character development. I would think that Teyonah Parris would have a significant role (even moreso than in WandaVision) in Secret Invasion, where I would assume more of her powers would develop.

Monica didn't do a lot in the finale, but she has superpowers now, and they are setting her up for future adventures.

Plus, the name of the show is WandaVision not Captain Rambeau.

Teyonah has never led a TV series, so Secret Invasion would be her first time (I am of the opinion that SLJ and Ben Mendelsohn would be recurring or regular cast members but not in every episode).

Monica didn't do a lot in the finale, but she has superpowers now, and they are setting her up for future adventures.

Plus, the name of the show is WandaVision not Captain Rambeau.

Exactly. Besides the show was used as her Superhero origin story. Most of the MCU heroes haven't had their origins told on the screen yet. It's not like Monica is a one and done character. This is the biggest role of Teyonah's career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"