WandaVision WandaVision SPOILERS Thread

Exactly. Besides the show was used as her Superhero origin story. Most of the MCU heroes haven't had their origins told on the screen yet. It's not like Monica is a one and done character. This is the biggest role of Teyonah's career.

Yes exactly. Sure I would've liked to have seen Rambeau go full on Captain Marvel/Photon but the show put her on that path. Saying it "failed" her was a bit much. It's like saying Civil War failed T'Challa/Black Panther.

After rewatching both episodes 8 and 9, I think where this show "failed" is with Agatha. She wasn't really developed and not revealing her true self until the end of episode 7 was a mistake.

After rewatching both episodes 8 and 9, I think where this show "failed" is with Agatha. She wasn't really developed and not revealing her true self until the end of episode 7 was a mistake.

Liked her reveal and think it came at the right time but I think where they dropped the ball is making her the prime villain. It was great to have another female character in the MCU that went toe to toe with Wanda but making her the villain was too easy.

They missed an opportunity to have a strong woman mentor for Wanda as a young inexperienced witch. It would have been extremely compelling to see her under Agatha's tutelage for a bit to help her grow in her powers. The obvious route they're going with Strange being her mentor is just, meh. Especially since up until now Wanda has had absolutely zero connection with any of the other female characters. The connection with Monica they were building was flimsy at best.

Would've been great to see that bond and connection between her and Agatha grow into a mentor/mother-daughter type of situation.

I agree, for the first half of this season the show didn't have a true "antagonist" and it hurt the entire story. They needed to introduce Agatha early on, like episode 1 or 2.

Yes exactly. Sure I would've liked to have seen Rambeau go full on Captain Marvel/Photon but the show put her on that path. Saying it "failed" her was a bit much. It's like saying Civil War failed T'Challa/Black Panther.

I hope that Secret Invasion is released before Captain Marvel 2, long before Captain Marvel 2 because going from March 2021 to November 2022 is a long wait for a brand new superhero. I am going to say that before Secret Invasion, Monica will show up in Ms. Marvel.

i don't read spoilers.

so from all the spoilers for this show, what % of them were actually correct? i'm curious.

i don't read spoilers.

so from all the spoilers for this show, what % of them were actually correct? i'm curious.

They were all pretty solid for each episode up until the finale.

I just read a couple of leaks that were going around on reddit and what's crazy was that some of them were insanely accurate and were verified. Like actual lines of dialogue exact.

But somehow even the ones that were 100% accurate were off on EP 9. Mainly with Pietro and hints at Nightmare. I don't know if things changed, covid delays switched things up or if there were just intentional lies from the leakers. But I also just saw a few people get called out on twitter about being wrong on what appeared to be Nightmare. Different people seemed to have had sources that were right up until that Ep 9 point.

Last edited:
Yes, it was extremely weird how all the leaks were completely accurate for every episode except this last one. Makes you think if Marvel changed things up last minute in reshoots.

I would not be at all surprised if Monica returns in Ms. Marvel. Captain Marvel 2 is 20 months from now. Dr. Strange 2 is a year and three weeks from now. There's not a chance at all that we wait 20 months for Monica's next appearance in the MCU. She'll appear long before then, whether it's Ms. Marvel or Secret Invasion. We can wait for Lizzie Olsen for a year.

I would not be at all surprised if Monica returns in Ms. Marvel. Captain Marvel 2 is 20 months from now. Dr. Strange 2 is a year and three weeks from now. There's not a chance at all that we wait 20 months for Monica's next appearance in the MCU. She'll appear long before then, whether it's Ms. Marvel or Secret Invasion. We can wait for Lizzie Olsen for a year.

Secret Invasion seems to make the most sense.

Secret Invasion seems to make the most sense.

I hope that Secret Invasion will have their cast announced by the time Teyonah has to do promotion for Candyman in July and she's a part of it or she's shooting the show when she promotes Candyman. If Secret Invasion though is a part of a longer storyline leading to Avengers 5, there are some heroes that I will be interested in seeing how they would be involved like Blade and Shang Chi.

Ms. Marvel had already started filming, so maybe they snuck her in there? Not sure why she would show up, unless SWORD gets involved and they want to recruit Kamala Khan.

Ms. Marvel had already started filming, so maybe they snuck her in there? Not sure why she would show up, unless SWORD gets involved and they want to recruit Kamala Khan.

Someone will say "Most of Ms. Marvel is shooting in Atlanta. Teyonah is shooting a movie in Atlanta and I think lives there full time, so maybe?" I said that because both Kamala and Monica are in Captain Marvel 2.

But more likely it will be Secret Invasion, which I hope has already started shooting when Teyonah promotes Candyman in July.

It would seem to me that if this was a one off character, Teyonah would be the type who would not be too happy about how her character on that show ended, but she knows it's not the end for her character, only the beginning.

I love Scarlet Witches new costume. I enjoyed Wanda’s backstory and arc mostly. That’s all I’m really gonna say for the most part. Finale was alright/underwhelming. Just looking forward to see what they do with her after this. See what happens with the kids. Who the hell knows where White Vision is. Love Jimmy Woo, love Darcy. Enjoyed Agatha.

Not a Captain Marvel fan so none of that stuff with Rambeau and the Skrulls leading to CM2 interests me whatsoever. Many people in here covered my feelings on the finale perfectly pretty much.

Okay now on to Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Last edited:
I like Scarlet Witches new costume. I enjoyed Wanda’s backstory and arc mostly. That’s all I’m really gonna say for the most part. Finale was alright/underwhelming. Just looking forward to see what they do with her after this. Many people in here covered my feelings on the finale perfectly pretty much.

Okay now on to Falcon and Winter Soldier.

I have higher expectations for Falcon and Winter Soldier.

I have higher expectations for Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Same, I edited my post before you quoted so I added more. I enjoyed a lot about this show. But there’s things that they did or didn’t do that I just don’t get why. Like I said many people already made excellent points in the thread earlier. Which pretty much are how I feel. I don’t feel like getting into pointless arguments that will just continue to go on over and over with neither person budging.

It wasn't a bad show and WandaVision gave us a new hero in Monica Rambeau but Falcon and the Winter Soldier have more characters we already know in Falcon, Bucky, Zemo, Batroc, Carter and Rhodey.

It wasn't a bad show and WandaVision gave us a new hero in Monica Rambeau but Falcon and the Winter Soldier have more characters we already know in Falcon, Bucky, Zemo, Batroc, Carter and Rhodey.

And I personally have always loved MCU Zemo I thought he was an excellent villain. So I am excited for him to be back.

My one issue with The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is US Agent. I don't know if he's going to make the same impact in the MCU that Monica will have.

And I personally have always loved MCU Zemo I thought he was an excellent villain. So I am excited for him to be back.

My crazy Zemo prediction is that he eventually leads the Thunderbolts, but due to his impassioned hatred for the Avengers, when Kang comes he betrays the Thunderbolts and aligns himself with Kang. Or they betray him, align with the Avengers and he becomes Kang's second in command.

My one issue with The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is US Agent. I don't know if he's going to make the same impact in the MCU that Monica will have.
Who knows if he'll even survive this series honestly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"