Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 10

Clark Gregg will direct S05E06 of the series!

x7RXKbAr7zk.jpg

He's directed two movies before.

I don't see how Hunter could return and not Bobbi. Those characters are a package, not made for individual appearances.

The actress that played Bobbi is now in Fox's show Orville so their could be some sort of scheduling conflict.

I feel like that's actually a good decision. Give the show a final season to wrap itself up and resolve any and all lingering plot threads.

It's days are numbered regardless of Disney's mandates.

The show has reached it's syndication number with this season so I can see this being the final season.

Five seasons and 100 episodes is a good run.

Hopefully this means they're going to wrap things up nicely this season because no way they're getting a 6th season out of this.

Glad we are getting another season, but surely this will be the last

Yeah, Season 4 ended on a cliffhanger so Disney stepped in and ordered ABC to air one final season. We know that Lance Hunter is back. I really hope that Mockingbird, Ghost Rider and Deathlok reappear just so we can get some proper send-offs to the entire surviving cast.

Here's how I'd end it for everyone.

Coulson - Gets to become director of SHIELD again and will appear in the films.

Mack - Becomes Coulson's most trusted agent and also appears in the films.

Yo-Yo - Becomes Mack's partner and appears across the films with him.

Nick Fury - Mentions that he heard that his brother went down a dark path and heard rumors about his father (who worked for SHIELD in the 60s) being alive among some aliens on the Moon. Sets up the Nick Fury movie announced in the mid-2000s. Samuel L. Jackson is 68. He needs to go out in style since he was introduced back in the first Iron Man.

May - Reassigned to Hong Kong. Will appear on successor series Shang Chi: Master of Kung Fu on the Disney streaming service

Quake - Same as May.

Fitz - Marries Simmons. Hill hires him as a researcher for Stark International. Creates new toys for the Avengers.

Simmons - Marries Fitz. Hill hires him as a researcher for Stark International. Creates new toys for the Avengers.

Deathlok - Reassigned to Washington DC. Will reappear in upcoming Elektra Netflix series.

Mockingbird - Depends on what happens to Hawkeye's family in Infinity War. If they die and he becomes Ronin then Mockingbird gets to become Clint's love interest in the films. Otherwise, she winds up in Hong Kong with May and Quake.

Lance Hunter - Depends on what happens to Mockingbird. If she winds up with Clint, then he appears in the films in the same scenes as Mack. If she doesn't then he heads to Hong Kong with her.

Ghost Rider- Reveals that the spirit he's currently bonded to isn't the spirit of vengeance but Eli Morrow. He sets out to find the man who gave him his powers in the hope of finding Zarathos.

Last edited:
Also, I'd love to see the Framework spin-off get reactivated where we get to see new actors play familiar characters in a world ruled by HYDRA (and John Hannah). A world where Thor never got his hammer back and is currently a construction worker named Sigurd Jarlson, Tony Stark has no armor and is just a businessman until HYDRA shuts his company down, Hulk is simply a researcher for Stark, War Machine is an Air Force colonel plotting a coup against HYDRA, Steve Rogers is still floating around somewhere in the Arctic, Hawkeye is a wanted fugitive and Black Widow is a HYDRA agent hunting them all down since they may one day be threats. Future seasons would have them band together and the final season would involve them becoming The Avengers. Season 2 would have Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Wasp, Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, Vision, Black Panther and Ant-Man show up. Season 3 would bring in the Defenders.

I'd handle the later characters like this. Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are simply brother and sister but are discovering that there may be some hidden potential in them. Falcon would be a psychologist who would take on Thor as a patient. Ant-Man and Wasp are Hank and Janet and they're younger in this world and just starting to learn how to shrink things. Doctor Strange is simply a surgeon. Captain Marvel is a fighter pilot who joins in with Jim Rhodes' rebellion. Vision is just a computer program. Black Panther is still a prince who's in America to try to get HYDRA to leave Wakanda alone and respect his father's independence. Daredevil is just a blind lawyer who is discovering that his senses may actually be superhuman and winds up representing Hawkeye in court. Jessica Jones was never experimented on and is a private investigator who can expose HYDRA. Luke Cage is Hawkeye's cellmate. Iron Fist was never lost in K'un-L'un and is instead the heir to his company but his father's business partner may be attempting to plot against him in the name of HYDRA. Punisher and Winter Soldier are HYDRA's best assassins but Frank is beginning to doubt his cause and Bucky reminds Frank that he's a family man...

If Marvel can get permission, then Spider-Man should also show up as a small child who would be a small cameo.

Then what remains of Ultron gets into the code and in a world where the heroes of the MCU don't have their powers yet (and the few who do don't know how to use them), things go from bad to worse.

Penultimate season involves characters gaining/mastering their powers. Final season is the only one with costumes.

Whatever happens this season, I just want Fitz and Simmons to be happy together.

And less Daisy but that will never happen.

I'm guessing that SHIELD/SWORD is some kind of agency run by Earth/Inhumans guarding against the Kree (or even Skrulls) coming to Earth.

i wonder if we getting the first Promo at NYCC or just the audience?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"