Ben Reilly Spider-Man
Spider-Carnage
Original Ultimate Spider-Man
Symbiote Ultimate Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2099
Six Armed Spider-man
Iron Spider
Future Foundation Spider-Man

I do bekievew they should have a 616 AND Ulitmate suit. Mainly because the suits are different in form.

Mainly how the Ultimate's spider and eyes are so much different.

I do bekievew they should have a 616 AND Ulitmate suit. Mainly because the suits are different in form.

Mainly how the Ultimate's spider and eyes are so much different.

I'll take both. You'll get no argument from me on that one :woot:

If they have an Ultimate Spider-Man costume, it should have the cel-shading and style it had in the Ultimate Spider-Man game. It'd distance itself from the 616 suit that they're likely to put in.

Ultimate_Spider-Man_-_PS2XBOXGAMECUBEPC_-_Feature.jpg

EDIT: Or better yet just use the classic USM suit from Shattered Dimensions (which I can't for the life of me find a picture of)

That is actually a common misconception. The Scarlet Spider's hoodie wasn't removed because of venom. Tombstone ripped the hood free from his sweatshirt during Pat one of the "Web of Life" storyline (Web of Spider-Man # 120) it happened during their fight on top of the armored car. Web of life was the first storyline that happened directly after "The Exile Returns" (scarlet spider's first apperence and big battle with venom and the female symbiote) and that is why there is so much confusion about why the hood was missing.
I opened the comics just to check that, and you're right
Funny, I remember seeing him ripping the hood to free himself, didn't read the Tombstone followup

Found a picture of the classic USM suit from Shattered Dimensions:

Ultimate_2_Original.png

I think all the bonus costumes should be influenced by Mark Bagley's art style that way they're all consistant as a group.

If they have an Ultimate Spider-Man costume, it should have the cel-shading and style it had in the Ultimate Spider-Man game. It'd distance itself from the 616 suit that they're likely to put in.

I don't see them using the cell-shading in TASM. I bet you'll see designs of the alt costumes that will go with the texture of the movie suit with the more realistic graphics.

Great news. Glad to see some kind of scorpion is in it.

So... Vermin, Scorpia, Rhino, Iguana, Black Cat, and S-Bot.

I don't see them using the cell-shading in TASM. I bet you'll see designs of the alt costumes that will go with the texture of the movie suit with the more realistic graphics.

Of course, I asked Dee about that and he said pretty much the same thing. But I was talking more about if they added both classic 616 and Ultimate suits, just add some cel-shading to the USM suit to make them a little different.

Just go back a page.
Some Game Informer article that one posted the highlights in?
Oh, thanks

Cool info, though it's a shame we wont be getting a male Scorpion. I guess Sony wants to save him as a possible villain in the sequels

Oh, thanks

Cool info, though it's a shame we wont be getting a male Scorpion. I guess Sony wants to save him as a possible villain in the sequels
I hope for that
Seriously, Scorpion needs more attention and better treatment than Venom ever had

I know a lot of you agree but I feel like just voicing my dismay...

I NEED a new Spider-Man game. Holy hell, I've been jumping through the back catalog and can't get find anything worth playing. :(

Your suffering will soon be over.

For the game comes out in 51 days.

I know a lot of you agree but I feel like just voicing my dismay...

I NEED a new Spider-Man game. Holy hell, I've been jumping through the back catalog and can't get find anything worth playing. :(
Not standing from the same point, but at the moment I made the decision not to play any of the other Spider-Man games and keep the mood more set to welcome the new Spider-Man game, and what I know is I hope it delivers

SD had pre-release welcome, thinking about that and how 'meh' that game is helps that decision

Found a picture of the classic USM suit from Shattered Dimensions:

Ultimate_2_Original.png

Oh wow....I really love that suit. I never got that suit in SD, but...I likey.

Great news. Glad to see some kind of scorpion is in it.

So... Vermin, Scorpia, Rhino, Iguana, Black Cat, and S-Bot.

Two of those things are not like the other; two of those things are not quite the same.

I would have preferred that Beenox uses a theme for the villains, but the S-Bot and Black Cat kinda ruins it.

Oh, thanks

Or, perhaps Beenox didn't want to re-use villains that were featured in the first movie's video game adaptation.

Two of those things are not like the other; two of those things are not quite the same.

I would have preferred that Beenox uses a theme for the villains, but the S-Bot and Black Cat kinda ruins

Beenox probably didn't want every villain in the game being a cross species hybrid, neither would I frankly. There's more diversity in the villains this way so that they're not all cut of the same cloth.

I want to see these as alternative suits...

Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider
Kane Scarlet Spider
Spider-man Unlimted (not a great show, but interesting suit)
Spider-Carnage
Spider-man's new Ends of the Earth armour
Symbiote suit (and maybe a colour reversed version as a nod to Anti-Venom)
Venom/Anti-Venom (with a similar build to Spidey, I don't think it would suit to have the more monstrous versions)

Also on a side note. Does anyone else look at the Kane Scarlet Spider suit and think it needs, or would benefit, from having Web cartridges/stingers on his wrists (and maybe ankles like Ben Reilly had)? The costume is good, but it's a bit minimalist, the red part seems almost overpowering. It would probably help to break that up a bit in my opinion.

Last edited:
Knowing that Connors survive makes it more likely that the funeral is for Captain Stacy. Just sayin'.

Oh yeah, and alternative skins I'd love to see are Battle-damaged Spidey, Scarlet Spider and Ben Reilly Spidey :D

Knowing that Connors survive makes it more likely that the funeral is for Captain Stacy. Just sayin'.

Oh yeah, and alternative skins I'd love to see are Battle-damaged Spidey, Scarlet Spider and Ben Reilly Spidey :D
You take battle damage to your suit as you take hits in the game already. You have to go back to Peter's apartment for your suit to be repaired.

Beenox stated that there will be villains outside the main story. So I'm thinking it would be cool to have all the mutated villains, Rhino-Scorpia-Vermin-Iguana-Lizard*fingers crossed*, Smythe and other experiments in the main story.

Then...

Have villains like Black Cat, Shocker, Tombstone, Hammerhead, S-bots, etc in side missions. Beenox has had two years to work on this game. I'm hoping they cram a lot of villains into this game. That's one thing that always disappoints. I don't like it how a lot of the time only four or five villains make their way into the games. I'm hoping for a robust gallery of villains. Like when Activision boasted at the time that Ultimate Spider-Man would have the largest gallery of villains to date in a Spider-Man game...I don't remember it being all that spectacular. :/

You take battle damage to your suit as you take hits in the game already. You have to go back to Peter's apartment for your suit to be repaired.
I'd like to see how that applies to other costumes
Full mask ripped is a possibility?

I forgot about that...

Other skins I'm hoping for: final costume and Proto-Spidey (if it hasn't been confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"