• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Batgirl 'Batgirl' movie? - Part 1

Surprisingly pretty excited for this one now. It's still going straight to HBO Max though, right?

She looks great. LOVE the cowl.

I am ok with this being the starter costume but only if they upgrade to the real deal.

Love the design, but the combo of the material and lighting make it look really cheap, imo.

I do like that it looks like something she can really move in, though.

Yeah, the lighting isn't doing it any favours. It makes the material look really reflective, which gives the appearance of plastic or cheap vinyl. I like the design, though. I'm hoping it looks better under lighting that isn't a giant spotlight.

6ccec949a3ae46905625a418ab14f66d885aec46.jpg

I think if this is the costume she makes and upgrades by the end or sequel then yeah its fine.

I am laughing that we havent even seen The Flash or Supergirl official promotional suits yet...have we even seen a full bodied Black Adam?

Cost of the suit aside, Miss Grace is a striking woman. Looks even more beautiful with the cowl.

Man you read my mind perfectly Shinobi because as soon as I saw this pic I couldn't help but notice how strikingly gorgeous Leslie Grace is, especially seeing the hair flowing behind her which looks pretty great IMO.

I just wish they got a better shot of her in it, because it definitely looks a bit on the cheaper side and way too wrinkled and rubbery which might be because of the bad lighting honestly.

The suit looks good for the most part. I’m guessing this is her first version and she’ll get an updated suit from Bruce or maybe even Dick

Feels like a softer version of what they've done with 'The Batman' with the utilitarian home-made approach. I'd expect her to get something more advanced and refined once she meets Bruce. All this considered, I quite like it though.

Suit looks straight off the page. I like it. Now I'm curious to see what Firefly will look like.

It's nice to see them maintaining the vibrant yellow and purple scheme. Batgirl is a fun character and this costume immediately sets the tone visually.
I'm also sure it's a protosuit because of what looks like a regular biker suit underneath, but I think it'll work great in motion, and that little puffiness won't be that noticeable.
I would have liked to see the boots go higher and the yellow gloves, so I did a little manip' to try and then I got carried away...

tk4r.jpg

Willing to bet that Firefly will burn her suit then in the 3rd act, she'll get an upgrade from Bruce similar to the concept art. Which looks like the Arkham Knight suit.

108903.jpg

Willing to bet that Firefly will burn her suit then in the 3rd act, she'll get an upgrade from Bruce similar to the concept art. Which looks like the Arkham Knight suit.

108903.jpg
Burn her suit? No. This is Gotham. Not Cleveland.

upload_2022-1-14_23-43-31.jpeg

Ooh, the Burnside suit! :hrt: Nice that they've kept the yellow boots too.

Apart from the suit, I take it they're taking some inspiration from Batgirl: Year One?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"