Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Batfleck Returns Tribute... Because Men Are Still Good Ben... AKA IGNORE THE HATERS

[YT]mqbAJt_1MdI[/YT]

That was awesome, Adeel of Steel always does good vids

Can't wait to see him in JL. Batfleck :ilv:

That was awesome, Adeel of Steel always does good vids

Would prefer if he used the actual TDKR quote ("the world only makes sense if you force it to") to "you were never a god", though.

The Batfleck. He's real when it's useful.

And so are you :funny: :cwink:

Goofy-Blushing-Playing-With-His-Ears.gif

U r too kind, miss.

That movie is one of my favs, btw :funny:

Goofy is mah favorite of the Disney trio. That movie is underrated.

Come on ..No one can beat old Donald Duck !

3930550_o.gif

Anyway.. back to discussing Batfleck..

Nothing beats Eye to Eye :mnm: and Donald is that dude!

Now I want another Batfleck picture. We get the same WW picture every time.

Actually, every time I hear Donald Trump utter a word of the english language, I hear Donald Duck's ramblings. Perfect metaphor, I should say. :o

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. The Batfleck, and how he bat-flexes.

Actually, every time I hear Donald Trump utter a word of the english language, I hear Donald Duck's ramblings. Perfect metaphor, I should say. :o

giphy.gif

:woot:

I will never be ashamed of that pun. :o

Just wanted to say that at this point in the film with Ben's shirtless scene, I threw my popcorn and gave up. It's rare that a man can make me hate by body.

I cry a little bit everytime I watch any of these guys in superhero shape while I ate pizza....then take another bite and cry a little bit more....:o

I cry a little bit everytime I watch any of these guys in superhero shape while I ate pizza....then take another bite and cry a little bit more....:o

Actually, Affleck got in that shape on a diet consisting entirely of Pizza, so you're probably not eating enough of it.

Actually, Affleck got in that shape on a diet consisting entirely of Pizza, so you're probably not eating enough of it.

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.gif

Wait...but do I have to spend 2 hours a day at the gym too?? Cause....mmm...yeah..... :csad:

I will never be ashamed of that pun. :o

Just wanted to say that at this point in the film with Ben's shirtless scene, I threw my popcorn and gave up. It's rare that a man can make me hate by body.

Wait...but do I have to spend 2 hours a day at the gym too?? Cause....mmm...yeah..... :csad:

This thread is sublime. :bow:

No, just Pizza, observe the following:

Affleck pre-pizza:
2A4FCD8500000578-3152427-image-a-127_1436293002271.jpg

Affleck eats pizza:
article-2520556-19F925B700000578-686_634x816.jpg

Affleck after he's been eating pizza awhile:
BAffleck041412_01-full.jpg

And finally the end result of his pizza binging:
2BC0221200000578-3214769-Then_and_now_Actor_Ben_Affleck_sported_a_more_down_to_earth_phys-m-13_1440799000436.jpg

Lpeicsz.jpg

The all pizza diet will revolutionize the dieting industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"