• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, just Pizza, observe the following:

Affleck pre-pizza:
2A4FCD8500000578-3152427-image-a-127_1436293002271.jpg

Affleck eats pizza:
article-2520556-19F925B700000578-686_634x816.jpg

Affleck after he's been eating pizza awhile:
BAffleck041412_01-full.jpg

And finally the end result of his pizza binging:
2BC0221200000578-3214769-Then_and_now_Actor_Ben_Affleck_sported_a_more_down_to_earth_phys-m-13_1440799000436.jpg

Lpeicsz.jpg

The all pizza diet will revolutionize the dieting industry.

Thank you....thank you so much...

8b0acecbfe1e28a7f37fc70d8aedb26c.gif

Watch out, world!!! I'll be in superhero shape in NO TIME!!! :woot::woot::woot:

*proceeds to order 3 meat-lovers pizzas*

Thank you....thank you so much...

8b0acecbfe1e28a7f37fc70d8aedb26c.gif

Watch out, world!!! I'll be in superhero shape in NO TIME!!! :woot::woot::woot:

*proceeds to order 3 meat-lovers pizzas*

You also get younger as you eat pizza, look at the pictures for evidence. :o

I'm lost.... :huh:

Tina Guo (the smashing babe who played the hnngghh electric cello for the WW theme in BvS) is obsessed with Pizzas. For example, this is one of her many pizza related tweets:

C59DhiwWUAAFJCT.jpg

Tina Guo (the smashing babe who played the hnngghh electric cello for the WW theme in BvS) is obsessed with Pizzas. For example, this is one of her many pizza related tweets:

C59DhiwWUAAFJCT.jpg

New BFF!!!! :woot:

(Also, I just googled her....hnnngg)

Them is some fighting words boys. Bae Tia is going to be playing background music while I open up a can on both of y'all.

Them is some fighting words boys. Bae Tia is going to be playing background music while I open up a can on both of y'all.

You'll be singing a different tune when I develop them BeastFleck MurderPecs!!! :cmad::cmad::cmad:

*angrily munchies on meatlovers pizza*

*Throw pizza on floor. And steps on them*

Cash me ousside, how bou dat?

Man he's really not had a great time lately.

Ben Affleck reveals he recently completed a stint in rehab http://thr.cm/hUOUFM

Ben Affleck has recently completed a stint in rehab, the actor said in a statement on Facebook Tuesday.
"I have completed treatment for alcohol addiction; something I've dealt with in the past and will continue to confront," he wrote. "I want to live life to the fullest and be the best father I can be. I want my kids to know there is no shame in getting help when you need it, and to be a source of strength for anyone out there who needs help but is afraid to take the first step. I'm lucky to have the love of my family and friends, including my co-parent, Jen, who has supported me and cared for our kids as I've done the work I set out to do. This was the first of many steps being taken towards a positive recovery."
Affleck previously went to rehab in 2001 for unspecified reasons.

"I went to rehab for being 29 and partying too much and not having a lot of boundaries and to clear my head and try to get some idea of who I wanted to be," Affleck said in a 2012 The Hollywood Reporter cover story. "It was more a 'let me get myself straight,' before it became a rite of passage."
Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner, with whom he has three children, announced in 2015 that they were separating, but no divorce has been finalized. Affleck recently starred in and directed the Warner Bros. gangster film Live by Night, which was not well-received by critics and performed poorly at the box office. In January, he announced he would no longer be directing The Batman, in which he is also set to reprise his role as the DC superhero.
"Performing this role demands focus, passion and the very best performance I can give. It has become clear that I cannot do both jobs to the level they require," Affleck said in a statement at the time. "Together with the studio, I have decided to find a partner in a director who will collaborate with me on this massive film. I am still in this, and we are making it, but we are currently looking for a director. I remain extremely committed to this project, and look forward to bringing this to life for fans around the world."

ah man, guy has been through a lot the last few years.

Everything has become a lot clearer now. I'm rooting for him now more than ever.

So I'm guessing that rehab thing might be part of the reason (if not most of the reason) that he had to drop out as director.

I'm glad he took measures to get help. I wish him luck on his recovery!

I'd hate if everything he took on drove him to drink again. I just want him as Batman again, he doesn't have to write or direct just show up and be happy and healthy.

Dang! That's some REALLY heavy stuff and I wish Ben well-being and good will! At the end of the day, we're all human and a peace of mind and a sense of health is way more important than anything.

Addiction is a real thing. Good for him for making this known and for getting help. It's super hard for addicts to admit they're addicts publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"