Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much.

Or they immediately become botox experts.

-Ben breathes-

Hypesters: Uuhhh can you say "botox"? He's such a trainwreck. It's sad to witness. He needs to leave the Batman role and spend the next decade finding himself.

Pretty much.

It is kind of funny how fixated some guys are on botox and hair.

giphy.gif

The suit design was fine they just made it too bulky on Afleck.

The suit looks better more stream lined like in this model:

ben-affleck-batsuit-bat-suit-movie-batman-v-superman-costume-2015.jpg

As in the discussion in the last thread there was obvious inspiration from Miller's bulky Batman but in live-action it looks somewhat off. An agile stealth ninja looking like he's pushing 260 lbs.

I think Ironhead Studio (or whichever company was hired to develop the costumes) did a much better job at capturing the formfitting look of the mannequins this time around.

Unfortunately, this came at the cost of Affleck feeling a little less comfortable in the tactical suit. He said as much in one of the recent JL promo videos.

2a6m39u.jpg

DLJpwNoUMAAEGjj.jpg

-Ben breathes-

Hypesters: Uuhhh can you say "botox"? He's such a trainwreck. It's sad to witness. He needs to leave the Batman role and spend the next decade finding himself.

lol yea right?

dood just looks likes a regular f***in' 40 year old man?
what else do you people want?!!

*Ben Affleck goes outside and looks like a regular dude*

The Hype: Wow he seriously needs help!

Pretty much.

Honestly.

45 y.o. Affleck there looks (I'm willing to bet) WAY better that many 20 and 30 something Hypesters....

The only thing that should matter to us is how he looks in the movies, nothing else, and he looks good there, so yeah...

45781C3100000578-4994548-image-a-72_1508362347684.jpg
45781BB800000578-4994548-My_way_of_the_high_way_Ben_was_forced_to_scoop_him_up_in_his_arm-m-99_1508363697521.jpg

This is apparently "emotional support dog". Even he is shading him.

The amount of reach some people have here is beyond pathetic. Adorable dog and poor pupper is overwhelmed by the intrusive paparazzis.

Myself, I find using rehab as PR stunt to be pathetic.

On the subject of Batfleck...we've seen the new Batmobile, the Batwing...you all think there'll be any other Bat-vehicles we'll see in JL? I know there's that Bat-spider thing we saw in the 'Come Together' trailer where Bats goes 'My turn,' if I'm getting the name right.

That's the case for any person when swarmed by unrelenting paparazzi.

I think there is a little bit of naivete going on here when it comes to how paparazzi actually work. They don't manifest themselves out of nowhere. It's not a coincidence that when for the first time in weeks Ben is having a day out with family, then goes to church with his ex and then after few days leaves rehab they are there.

True. And I can imagine the last few weeks or so have been rough on him.

I think there is a little bit of naivete going on here when it comes to how paparazzi actually work. They don't manifest themselves out of nowhere. It's not a coincidence that when for the first time in weeks Ben is having a day out with family, then goes to church with his ex and then after few days leaves rehab they are there.

:huh: Ben has been attending outpatient rehab at a Budhist recovery center for almost 3 weeks now and he's been photographed and filmed by paparazzi there almost every day. He also has been accompanied by a sober coach everywhere he goes, even during a New York trip two weeks ago to visit his gf, during which he attended Gal's SNL taping, but deliberately skipped the after-party and went straight to his hotel. And he seems like he's been trying to quit smoking too. This seems like a real effort for him and he's been doing this for his own health and well-being for a while now. He basically has no privacy and that's unfortunate but no need to add your cynicism to it.

:huh: Ben has been attending outpatient rehab at a Budhist recovery center for almost 3 weeks now and he's been photographed and filmed by paparazzi there almost every day. He also has been accompanied by a sober coach everywhere he goes, even during a New York trip two weeks ago to visit his gf, during which he attended Gal's SNL taping, but deliberately skipped the after-party and went straight to his hotel. And he seems like he's been trying to quit smoking too. This seems like a real effort for him and he's been doing this for his own health and well-being for a while now. He basically has no privacy and that's unfortunate but no need to add your cynicism to it.

How well does PR pay? Just out of curiosity.

How well does PR pay? Just out of curiosity.

The system is rigged. Crooked Ben is buying off even our own hypesters... Or are they actually PR guys posing as regular users? I'm a bit lost.

tenor.gif

The system is rigged. Crooked Ben is buying off even our own hypesters... Or are they actually PR guys posing as regular users? I'm a bit lost.

That would actually make him smart, not crooked :)

Has anyone watched the flash trailer? There's a part with Batman talking about he looks really weird. Like, it looks like one of those fan masks that dont fit your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"